What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if ru server na player base wants this change they can suggest that too and im sure admins will work out something for them :)

Saturday spawn timer is undeniably the best day for EU/Asia attendance, arguing anything else is purely dodging being contested and looking for a safe free kill.

@Sjinderson is there anything can be done for all chinese players that cant join the forums for either voting or discussing their timers

56c2da504867914a71ce0a7e9568bb83.png

https://gyazo.com/56c2da504867914a71ce0a7e9568bb83 thats 1 of the chinese players that use discord theres over 40 cant without vpn

Saturday spawn timer is undeniably the best day for EU/Asia attendance, arguing anything else is purely dodging being contested and looking for a safe free kill.
saturday has too many events going on i already posted all of them in a post just because your guild doesnt do them doesnt mean they dont exist but let me mention them again "MM>TWT>HALCY>DRAGON EVENT>sea spirit general>AvA battle thats just some events without cr/gr/aegis/wh/ sungold anthalon meina glenn and more

saturday has too many events going on i already posted all of them in a post just because your guild doesnt do them doesnt mean they dont exist but let me mention them again "MM>TWT>HALCY>DRAGON EVENT>sea spirit general>AvA battle thats just some events without cr/gr/aegis/wh/ sungold anthalon meina glenn and more

Yeah thats how it goes you have to sacrifice other events so you can attend higher priority ones, we do it.

Actually you all voted against saturday when Sparkle initially proposed it. It wasn't until that it showed too many votes in favour for time adjustments did people start wanting the weekend time.

Now as the votes are entirely in favour of a weekend / mid week spawn time change I recommend instead of arguing weekend over weekday to suggest new timers instead as the poll has 9 hours left and no one has been suggesting when they'd like the earlier time specifically at.
If there are no suggested times then you'll only have to pick from the option Sparkle and myself came up with
Keep in mind this is not meant to antagonize or offend you in any way but your assessment and previous posts aren't entirely fair or unbiased with the way you speak. The first original (poll that was conducted via thumbs and sad faces on sparkles post) which is not a proper poll only had the two options. So of course the NA players or players that are currently able to make it to everything are going to vote for no change that's just common sense.

The second poll which was a proper one lacked the option to have weekend as an option it only had changes to ALL days + weekend as the last option. So yet again NA players will make the choice of no change whatsoever that should've been obvious.

Now that we are on the third poll and there are options to cover at least most of the bases for the options that were brought up the most NA players are suggesting Weekend as an option because it does allow for everyone (except asia and oce unless they wake up very early) to participate.

From the start I've been for weekend changes and suggested that privately to sparkles in dms when it was left out of the first proper poll. However its not fair to say that everyone was against it strictly due to the fact that the original non proper poll had only two options and most players were not aware that it existed because it was not a proper pole pinned at the top of the page.

The only thing you can take from it is that after 21 pages of posts where half of it albeit is utter nonsense and finally a poll was made with sufficient options with a proper voting mechanism is that the majority of the NA players would like to see changes on the weekend.

The way you continue to speak sjinder makes it sound like you have an agenda to push. However when given few options people are going to choose the one that benefits them the most but when introduced to options that they really are against that's when they'll find some middle ground and are going to be more fair it shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

Last edited:
Sometimes we lose halcy and all those custom events that Escanor mentioned. It depends on a plethora of things, really.

Like you even do mm/hasla, lol. Anyways, we can all see that only lil critters are complaining here, majority of people cant even vote here, talking about Asia playerbase. If you wanted to be contested on those bosses why no one made a thread about it, you did that for over a year by the way. I don't know, might be a coincidence that we're making this thread, instead of you that should've made it. Anyways this thread was made for Eu/Asia playerbase, and due to your negativity towards this playerbase, also trying to push them out of this server only shows your true manners for this. No words needed. Stop complaining, it shouldn't be you complaining, or am i "once again wrong and talking nonsense", clearly can see most of you are online at this time with such activity on this thread. Shouldn't be a problem for you to come aswell. If only Asia playerbase could vote on this im pretty sure 1st option would be down to 20% if not lower.

The fact that youre both acting like we dont do these events, just shows that youre talking about something you know nothing about lol.

The fact that youre both acting like we dont do these events, just shows that youre talking about something you know nothing about lol.
just do like sjinderson said, stop arguing/complaining and focus on the new timers

you are not EU/asia so i dont think your opinion matters here right ?

Considering this is an NA server and I attend world bosses far more regularly than you do, the spawn time changes affect me just as much so my opinion is completely valid :)

Considering this is an NA server and I attend world bosses far more regularly than you do, the spawn time changes affect me just as much so my opinion is completely valid :)
considering we are the majority here and this change is happening because of us dont think NA especially lil critters have a say in this, also since you dont know what time is it for chinese players when these bosses happen dont think you will give the right answer/time to any of the admins

Back