What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was in favor of changing the time of BD and kraken
However, the options available now are meaningless options for Asians.
Rather, I think the original time is better.

In Asia, the BD time is 5 a.m.
Asians cannot participate in BD

kraken is also late at night
As for kraken, most Asians cannot participate.
Only Asians who play AR until late at night can participate.
Asians are expected to have very few people.

If this option is maintained
I will not vote for this
Because the original time or the changed time is meaningless to Asians

I was in favor of changing the time of BD and kraken
However, the options available now are meaningless options for Asians.
Rather, I think the original time is better.

In Asia, the BD time is 5 a.m.
Asians cannot participate in BD

kraken is also late at night
As for kraken, most Asians cannot participate.
Only Asians who play AR until late at night can participate.
Asians are expected to have very few people.

If this option is maintained
I will not vote for this
Because the original time or the changed time is meaningless to Asians
Agreed. After multiple polls and days of arguing / discussions the gm's have managed to select times that specifically cater to only EU and nothing else even when the original post specifically stated it wanted changes for Asia as well. It was intentional to select times where NA would be working, same for brazil and Asia/OCE would be asleep. Also by having the timers stretched out e.g kraken being 12:30 and bd 5pm staying up for a few hours or waking up early is not even an option as the timers are intentionally stretched out enough to where it would cost your whole night.

Its blatantly obvious what's going on and I'm past the point of caring as its abundantly clear that they'll do whatever they wish. If you're going to be scummy about it just be open and don't waste days making the player base dispute it on the forums and over fake polls. :)

It's incredibly disgusting and I feel sorry for the Asia player base who have been getting screwed the whole time on this forum even though its apparently 'for them' as well. :)

The intention of this post was never to make it more accessible to players, it was about having less lil critters there to contest their boss kill. Thats why they no longer show up on weekends currently, even tho they all claim they can attend the current weekend spawn times. The proposed time is literally later in the night for China than the current spawn timers are for EU, as well as moving it to a weekday, rather than a weekend which couldve actually made it more accessible to China. All in all this has been nothing more than a sad play to dodge fighting us for the boss.

Also lets not forget that China voted over 1/3 of the total votes for a weekend spawn timer change, and Sjinderson deemed them all "fake" effectively silencing an entire community of the server.
Nice to see you more vocal than in the past and you also make a good point. I thought the weekend was perfect but it did not work out. Keeping it 100
it does look like the time would be bad for most people that work during the week for any time zone. As far as people dodging fighting Pirates for the Boss it does
look that way and I am not super excited how this all worked out. I guess when you are West or East you can not be as selective with who you PvP with at times but
just settle for whoever shows up that day.

If i were in a group that killed BD but it was not contested by Pirates the victory would feel cheapened to me. I agree not a
good look. Who knows maybe once a good majority learn the mechanics the other BD spawns will create some fun pvp that is East vs West vs Pirates? Maybe not but
who knows stranger things have happened. It is what it is * shrugs *

Nice to see you more vocal than in the past and you also make a good point. I thought the weekend was perfect but it did not work out. Keeping it 100
it does look like the time would be bad for most people that work during the week for any time zone. As far as people dodging fighting Pirates for the Boss it does
look that way and I am not super excited how this all worked out. I guess when you are West or East you can not be as selective with who you PvP with at times but
just settle for whoever shows up that day.

If i were in a group that killed BD but it was not contested by Pirates the victory would feel cheapened to me. I agree not a
good look. Who knows maybe once a good majority learn the mechanics the other BD spawns will create some fun pvp that is East vs West vs Pirates? Maybe not but
who knows stranger things have happened. It is what it is * shrugs *
it's sad to see an entire community of people who were being apparently advocated for in this thread all banned from the forums, the 50 votes we lost were from China and they're saying they were all banned from here.

please keep in mind these are people who have to circumvent their own countries internet restrictions to connect to this site to vote, mind you this is a literal crime in their country and to just be cast out of the voting simply because they didn't have accounts made already because of such restrictions they were all considered alts or whatever and banned.

the proposed times are all worse for China, Sooth has been saying this for days but everyone ignores him, Sooth has overlapping timezones with China he is fully aware of how it will affect them and himself. @Blessing also has stated how horrible the current times are and that they would make attending these spawns even harder for them.

All I'm asking is for @Sparkle to wake up and read some of this over, grasp that the Chinese accounts were in fact real players who are trying to voice their vote but were shot down by a heavy handed banning. The previous poll weekend spawn change was a largely favored option until they were all banned. Please wake up and be more available to communicating and support your Chinese player base as well rather than exile them by banning them off the forums while people are simultaneously using them as a reason to push EU time changes when they directly have a negative impact on the entire Asian community of this server.

it's sad to see an entire community of people who were being apparently advocated for in this thread all banned from the forums, the 50 votes we lost were from China and they're saying they were all banned from here.

please keep in mind these are people who have to circumvent their own countries internet restrictions to connect to this site to vote, mind you this is a literal crime in their country and to just be cast out of the voting simply because they didn't have accounts made already because of such restrictions they were all considered alts or whatever and banned.

the proposed times are all worse for China, Sooth has been saying this for days but everyone ignores him, Sooth has overlapping timezones with China he is fully aware of how it will affect them and himself. @Blessing also has stated how horrible the current times are and that they would make attending these spawns even harder for them.

All I'm asking is for @Sparkle to wake up and read some of this over, grasp that the Chinese accounts were in fact real players who are trying to voice their vote but were shot down by a heavy handed banning. The previous poll weekend spawn change was a largely favored option until they were all banned. Please wake up and be more available to communicating and support your Chinese player base as well rather than exile them by banning them off the forums while people are simultaneously using them as a reason to push EU time changes when they directly have a negative impact on the entire Asian community of this server.
Yea these time options are straight trash. I understand that there may be overlapping events and stuff that get in the way but then players need to choose what is important BD/Kraken or "other stuff". If the other stuff is too important to give up a few times a week than you should be doing that content. Choice is a great thing and giving EU/Asian players a chance to contest during the weekend was perfect if true all round pvp inclusion is the goal.

If this time frame is the answer than i say leave it like it was because this is not an answer to include EU and Asia. How does a weekday even remotely make sense to anyone?

If we spent more time communicating, practicing, and organizing pvp with our factions in game like we do on forum posts shit would be lit. But few want to do that. There is always an excuse and this has become embarrassing if i am honest.

I have friends that have voted for this and that is their choice. But tbh i hope for a better option or nothing happens before this does.

Last edited:
I can't speak for all Asians
Asians lost interest in voting
I knew this vote couldn't please everyone

AR enjoys games in many countries
Due to jet lag, the time for AR is different in each country.

This vote did not disappoint the Asians much.
The original Boss time and the scheduled time to change,
Both because we have a hard time participating

Some countries will have a good chance
I will congratulate them on their efforts.
Asians will do what we can as we have done so far.

Thanks to everyone who read my post
I hope everyone enjoys AR.

Agreed. After multiple polls and days of arguing / discussions the gm's have managed to select times that specifically cater to only EU and nothing else even when the original post specifically stated it wanted changes for Asia as well.
the proposed times are all worse for China
so youre saying you care about the asia/chinese community but picking the 3:30pm spawn time which is 3:30AM for them while rest of us picked the best 12:30PM, i like that mentality

no one in EU have any problem if the options had earlier time that fits asia/china but admins who type those timers and decide them not us but if you really think you can convince them to change the timers to be closer for asia/china go ahead and do it but dont pick 3:30AM spawn for them and say "we care about them"

Yea these time options are straight trash. I understand that there may be overlapping events and stuff that get in the way but then players need to choose what is important BD/Kraken or "other stuff". If the other stuff is too important to give up a few times a week than you should be doing that content. Choice is a great thing and giving EU/Asian players a chance to contest during the weekend was perfect if true all round pvp inclusion is the goal.

If this time frame is the answer than i say leave it like it was because this is not an answer to include EU and Asia. How does a weekday even remotely make sense to anyone?

If we spent more time communicating, practicing, and organizing pvp with our factions in game like we do on forum posts shit would be lit. But few want to do that. There is always an excuse and this has become embarrassing if i am honest.

I have friends that have voted for this and that is their choice. But tbh i hope a better option or nothing happens before this does.
I agree with almost all what you have said this type of content requires a lot of communicating practicing and organizing I'm against giving free content for those who dont know even want to try their hardest specially such endgame content with the best item drops ingame

The time options we are given does not allow our asian player base to attend black dragon due it's really late for them at night but in the other hand the kraken spawn time kinda good and accessible for them specially the ones from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm the rest doesn't allow all them all to attend it

The time options disappointed me kinda because it excludes one part from the world from attending the content which against the whole point of my thread

But let's assume that we are going to have the time changes at the weekend I doubt black dragon was gonna be earlier than 5 pm too which again not accessible at all for our asian player base

Its really hard and nearly impossible to come to a middle ground and satisfy everyone

Maybe if lil critter aka pirates stopper acting like they care about asians etc and actually made thoughtful suggestions to make it more accessible for them, that would've been much better than this shitshow of pretending like they care or just in circles or ask the players to basically fuck off from the server because they have different time zones

So far I've never seen one single suggestion from lil critter aka pirates that promotes better solution for this issue but all their suggestions was selfish, at first they all voted against anything to be changed, and when admins made it clear that they intend to make changes to make those events more accessible to people, they decided to vote for making the changes to the weekend only
Weekends is already accessible for most of the player base since theres more flexibility in people's time but yet again not for our asian player base

Due some issues with the leaderships in east and west we did not attend the last few weekends events which was our choice and not because of the time

Making the changes in the weekdays will promote more pvp on the bosses instead of of the same 15 people killing them because no one else is able to attend due their work/study/sleep

Having 70-100 people fighting or killing the bosses during weekdays is far better than the 15 ppl I think that's healthier for the server,so instead of having only one day in the week where big pvp happens over bosses but having 2 days where that happens is no brainer and better for the server

Last edited:
When you make this decision, please don't say it's for European players and Asian players. If you think Asian players are the right time for you, I hope you can get up at 5 in the morning and go to bed after 12:30 in the evening, and on a weekday

I beg the admins to reconsider changing times for black dragon options or shifting it to the next day and make it at kraken's time options that way we ensure that they get the chance to attend black dragon aswell
@Sparkle @Sjinderson since changing timer for both bosses in same day is bad idea what about kraken in thursday and BD in tuesday this is a good idea both everyone to practice in both bosses especially chinese, the current time for BD is too late for them and no one from them going for it upvote this post if its good idea, you can see all sides complaining even NA players about that spawn time for BD

Last edited:
no one in EU have any problem if the options had earlier time that fits asia/china but admins who type those timers and decide them not us but if you really think you can convince them to change the timers to be closer for asia/china go ahead and do it but dont pick 3:30AM spawn for them and say "we care about them"

This is why we initially agreed with the weekend because it's the best day for all time zones. Regardless of if it's a late time or super early, people would be able to make it solely because it is the weekend and people would have the free time to do such an event. They can wake up early or stay up late, it'd be fine because again, it's the weekend.

Now we're left with a bunch of options that aren't great.

weekend wouldnt make any difference theres more events going on in weekend they would have to move 3-4 events just for 1 boss

That shouldn't be an issue. We skip events all the time to do content. You have to decide what's important to you and Sjinder said himself that he'd move his rd event if needed.

That shouldn't be an issue. We skip events all the time to do content. You have to decide what's important to you and Sjinder said himself that he'd move his rd event if needed.
theres no events going on when kraken spawn for you

theres no events going on when kraken spawn for you

I mean occasionally whalesong and aegis happen during kraken but you're right, nothing usually happens during that time but BD spawns during MM/Hasla so we miss that. Old RD happened during that time too so we missed it a lot. It really just depends on how much of an importance these bosses are to you. Are they important enough to miss these events every day? They should be.

The other night we skipped halcy to do Levi. Again, it depends on your priorities.

Back