What's new

ArcheRage 6.1 (development-release info)

I equip it. The buff does not appear. And while in the water, my movement speed is not affected in the character info UI.
It does show up for me in the UI, oddly enough. The buff is not supposed to appear, that part is normal.
In order to not spam the 6.1 suggestions thread any further, can you make a thread [here] so we can look at it in more detail there? This thread will remain for primarily 6.1-related questions.

Last edited:
With the elven females appearance it will be really nice if there was a way to implement some of sort of race change system, where we would be able to change race by spending some credits. I would really like if this system was added to the game. Im sure im not the only one who would like this this feature to be added :)

Last edited:
With the elven females appearance it will be really nice if there was a way to implement some of sort of race change system, where we would be able to change race by spending some credits. I would really like if this system was added to the game. Im sure im not the only one who would like this this feature to be added :)
Race change elixer is something added in a much later version it is not being ported early, neither is a custom variation being made

While not expecting a different answer, it is important to point out that the circunstances are remarkably distinct from 5.5, which made the question totally valid.

That being said, I hope the development team will consider Fawawa's suggestion in this thread.

That being said, I hope the development team will consider Fawawa's suggestion in this thread.
To quote the development team itself: what exactly are you planning to use said pumps and twilight saplings for? While I can appreciate the humor of the previous reply myself that doesn't really fly with the dev team, especially because that's up to them to decide, not me. A detailed answer is preferrable.

To quote the development team itself: what exactly are you planning to use said pumps and twilight saplings for? While I can appreciate the humor of the previous reply myself that doesn't really fly with the dev team, especially because that's up to them to decide, not me. A detailed answer is preferrable.
Just want a reason to actually do castle work on my alt characters and would keep the influx of points and archeum on the server flowing

Just want a reason to actually do castle work on my alt characters and would keep the influx of points and archeum on the server flowing
What kind of castle work? The castle system has undergone a lot of changes in 6.1. You're also unable to put houses/scarecrows/etc on castle territory anymore.

im just saying that if you remove them your only gonna punish people who dont already have points and archeum hoarded for this change

The Auroria Mineral Water Pumps produce 10 Auroria Mineral Water Packs. They can be placed on Auroria land (Diamond Shores), and used to water Archeum Tree Saplings. The Archeum Tree saplings produce archeum dust/shards/crystals, and archeum logs.

The Auroria Twilight Saplings produce 10 Smoldering Log Bundles. They can be placed on Auroria land (Diamond Shores), and used to ignite Regrade Braziers. The Regrade Braziers produce points and point fragments for crafting regrade scrolls, and flaming logs.

Currently, we can craft the Auroria Mineral Water Pumps and Auroria Twilight Saplings at castle workbenches using Lords Coins. The Lords Coins are being replaced, among other changes. We are asking to continue being able to obtain the water pumps and saplings. Unless there will no longer be a use for archeum dust/shards/crystals, archeum logs, regrade points, and flaming logs, and we're just unaware of that.

(This is as detailed as i can get from my understanding of the upcoming update. I mean no offensive or negative tone. I'm honestly confused by the questioning of the purpose of these, so was unsure really how to answer. I did my best.)

Last edited:
The Auroria Mineral Water Pumps produce 10 Auroria Mineral Water Packs. They can be placed on Auroria land (Diamond Shores), and used to water Archeum Tree Saplings. The Archeum Tree saplings produce archeum dust/shards/crystals, and archeum logs.

The Auroria Twilight Saplings produce 10 Smoldering Log Bundles. They can be placed on Auroria land (Diamond Shores), and used to ignite Regrade Braziers. The Regrade Braziers produce points and point fragments for crafting regrade scrolls, and flaming logs.

Currently, we can craft the Auroria Mineral Water Pumps and Auroria Twilight Saplings at castle workbenches using Lords Coins. The Lords Coins are being replaced, among other changes. We are asking to continue being able to obtain the water pumps and saplings. Unless there will no longer be a use for archeum dust/shards/crystals, archeum logs, regrade points, and flaming logs, and we're just unaware of that.

(This is as detailed as i can get from my understanding of the upcoming update. I mean no offensive or negative tone. I'm honestly confused by the questioning of the purpose of these, so was unsure really how to answer. I did my best.)
No offense taken, it's all good. This is merely a direct question from the devs themselves and not me, so a reply like this is exactly what I've been looking for to provide from the playerbase.

Regarding the crafts, the dev team can't really provide any concrete info for you just yet. The craft itself costs 1 Lord's Coin and you get 10 Log Bundles/pumps, but in 6.1 you get new daily quests for those two items. For 10 of those items you can receive 5 Lord's Coins and additional items on top of that. So leaving things as-is with those daily quests in mind is not a very good idea, and making the craft cost 5 coins may not be satisfactory for anyone involved.

Back