What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

Thank you for clarification @RogueChoi I was kinda hedgy about trying MINT at first too, like Trixiy said, it seemed a bit sketchy lol! Your clarification and directions help a lot <3

this is the message i get when i try to buy a mint card.
"Currently this merchant does not have any active payment methods in your country.
Please fill out the form below to let us know what payment methods you would like to use. We will be in touch with you shortly.

is there another way i can do it?

"Currently this merchant does not have any active payment methods in your country.
Please fill out the form below to let us know what payment methods you would like to use. We will be in touch with you shortly.

Knarf, do you have the option for CVS gift cards? That's how I did mine. I bought the online egift card and was able to use that on Payment wall for the amount. You can also swing by a CVS if you have one near you and grab a gift card there!

FYI: as of January 8th, you can use Paypal/CC directly with PixelGameCard under 'Paymentwall' options.

No more work around is needed such as my Mint card from Offgamers method.

By the way, this is because you googled Mint to buy from the source, instead of Offgamers like I explicitly stated. But now you can use paypal directly on Pixel at least.

This did not work for me tonight for some reason.

Archex.su actually returned a code with a different prefix message "Hello, your card has been successfully exchanged for a new one:". When I attempted to apply the code on the donation panel, I got this message: "Hash error, please provide a correct hash." Anyone else ever experience this issue? I am not sure what steps I need to take to resolve this (i. e., who to contact). I am a bit bummed about this.

This did not work for me tonight for some reason.

Archex.su actually returned a code with a different prefix message "Hello, your card has been successfully exchanged for a new one:". When I attempted to apply the code on the donation panel, I got this message: "Hash error, please provide a correct hash." Anyone else ever experience this issue? I am not sure what steps I need to take to resolve this (i. e., who to contact). I am a bit bummed about this.
You're letting your browser translate the page and so its also trying to translate the hashcode. Only use the language selector on the page. Don't let your browser translate it

Thanks for the response. Confirmed that I did as suggested; still got error. I think the code is invalid. I've done this several times and never got that message from Archex.

Thanks for the response. Confirmed that I did as suggested; still got error. I think the code is invalid. I've done this several times and never got that message from Archex.
If its giving you hash error when copying the converted code it means your page is translating the code.
So you haven't turned off the page translating.

But what I can understand by your first message is you've not gotten to that stage and are still trying to convert the PCG code?

Last edited:
Figured it out. Turned off ALL translations and discovered that Archex had dropped a letter/digit when returning the code. Thanks!

I have been still seeing a large amount of players still complaining on hard it is to donate. well fear not, the RU version has a player that has a large amount cryptocurrency that would want to be turned into real money (using google translations).

https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/reshenie-problem-s-donatom.5665/ here is the thread for that said person.

The steps into using his website is very basic actually, all you gotta do is:

1. Buy a Pixel Gaming Card (on the official website)
2. Go to https://www.archex.su/, select the english option
3. create an account
4. Input the pixel gaming card code once you login into your account
5. takes like 10-15 minutes for the crypto code to come and BAM, you got your code to use on ArcheRage credits

I have already used this method for $20 and it has worked well, my friend also donated $60 and it went well for her. :) If you want more vouchers, you can head on over to here https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/question-credits.5110/

P.S for the captcha just type the numbers EX: Ninetythousands just put 9
Is there a way to donate without crypto? I have never had crypto, I'm on NA server for archerage and would like to buy some cosmetics for my character. Please let me know.

Is there a way to donate without crypto? I have never had crypto, I'm on NA server for archerage and would like to buy some cosmetics for my character. Please let me know.

Don't believe there is, but there's in-game and forum events that could reward you credits if you don't have the gold yet to buy them in-game.

Hello all! I was interested to donate but I didnt have interest to get into crypto currency and accounts belonging to such... is there no way to donate to you guys without having to go through all the steps? the "Archex.su" link doesnt seem to work anymore, not getting any confirmation mail from them.

Last edited:
Hello all! I was interested to donate but I didnt have interest to get into crypto currency and accounts belonging to such... is there no way to donate to you guys without having to go through all the steps? the "Archex.su" link doesnt seem to work anymore, not getting any confirmation mail from them.
We were informed by other players that Archex is still working just fine.
Maybe try another e-mail.

use a gmail account should work fine with it

I'd like to second this request. I'm getting really leery about crypto, and would rather the money go directly to the people who run the server.....

I'd like to second this request. I'm getting really leery about crypto, and would rather the money go directly to the people who run the server.....

The original post shows you how to Donate without Crypto. Pixel Game Card supports a large amount of payment options.

1. Buy a Pixel Gaming Card (on the official website)
2. Go to https://www.archex.su/, select the english option
3. Create an account
4. Input the pixel gaming card code once you login into your account
5. Takes like 10-15 minutes for the crypto code to come and BAM, you got your code to use on ArcheRage credits

Bought the pixel gaming card, no problem.
https://www.archex.su/ = over an hour trying & still saying incorrect captcha, no matter how many times I refresh & retry.
email & password correct (& reset to be certain) but will NOT accept captcha = cannot get to the page to enter pixelcard code.
very frustrating

Back