What's new

Server updates 7 AM 12/7: Winter Maiden Festival and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachesis

update banner.png
Server restart at 7 am 12/7!

Dear ArcheRagers!
Server will be off for restart on 12/7 at 7 AM. This is a server restart focused on festival management/holiday event deployment.
  • Gweonid Lantern Festival concluded. Don't forget to exchange your coins before the maintenance!
  • Winter Maiden Festival: Dec 7 - Jan 3. [LINK]
  • Snowball Arena returns; It will be run alongside the Winter Maiden Festival, Dec 7 - Jan 3. [LINK]
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty Shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit Shop changes [LINK]
The estimated time for the maintenance to be finished is 40 minutes.
We apologize for the inconvenience!

Snowball Arena returns; It will be run alongside the Winter Maiden Festival, Dec 7 - Jan 3. [LINK]

Technically it did not return, it's a new one. It's no longer 3v3, the team part made it super fun last time. DIsappointing now >.<

Anyway, real reason I'm here, the arena bugs your skillbar. All my vehicles, pets, mounts, gliders, etc. got removed from my bar after exiting the arena.

Technically it did not return, it's a new one. It's no longer 3v3, the team part made it super fun last time. DIsappointing now >.<

Anyway, real reason I'm here, the arena bugs your skillbar. All my vehicles, pets, mounts, gliders, etc. got removed from my bar after exiting the arena.
Snowball arena is meant to be 3v3. That part has already been corrected yesterday evening.
As for the bug you mentioned, currently it seems to be random. Managed to reproduce it but not from the first attempt. We are looking into it.

Snowball arena is meant to be 3v3. That part has already been corrected yesterday evening.
As for the bug you mentioned, currently it seems to be random. Managed to reproduce it but not from the first attempt. We are looking into it.

Doesn't seem random to me, happens every time. Maybe it's due to having keybinds setup differently? The arena gives us keybinds 1-4, on what seems to be the default skillbar. I have the 3 bound to a slot on another skillbar.

I saw it's 3v3 again yes, thank you, glad it was supposed to be that way!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back