What's new

Suggestions

Since the conversation on the other thread fizzled out: would you guys be willing to fiddle with Synthesis XP for Hiram for lower tiers of gear to help newbies rather than modifying the starter pack handouts itself? Logic below, and suggestion at the end:

8 months ago when I started playing and farming my Hiram gear, I was playing with 2 other people. One of them came over from Live, another from another game. The one who came from Live left pretty early when he realized the Synthesis rates were 1x, his exact words being "Why would I do this again when I have gear on Live?" The other one quit because he was ALSO more established in the other game than he was here. I almost quit because my first attempt at upgrading my Hiram gear with blue scrolls ended up with 6 of 7 pieces crystallizing and with my limited time to play back then I couldn't get 10k Honor sooner than every 3 days. Had I not met people who would help me farm and funnel honor drops to me, I would've quit with the crystallization.

This is a private server. Games are bound to their lowest rate. If you have 2x drop rate, 2x honor rate, 5x XP rate, 3x gold rate, 4x labor rate, but 1x synth rate, you're a 1x server. The other stuff doesn't matter, because you can easily be bound by the limitations of the 1x, especially since this particular 1x is bound gear so nothing to make that gear better is even tradeable. No one wants to come here and see that they need to drop months of their life re-gearing if they're more established in another version of this game, or another game entirely.

My suggestions:
- Remove crystallization from the Hiram Awakening Scroll entirely (blue scroll). That lets newbies save up their honor in case stuff crystallizes so they can buy gems to socket into their gear instead. Leave the other two scrolls' success/failure rates as-is.
- Lower the Synthesis XP needed to cap out Hiram gear and Radiant Hiram gear. This lets new players get to Brilliant faster, and their end-game grind is still the same as everyone else's who is running Hiram. MAYBE lower Brilliant Hiram XP requirements up-to-Divine, but no further than that. I'm personally okay with the Brilliant/Glorious XP grind because it's the end-game part of Hiram gearing, but other people may have other input on it.

This is actually a great idea tbh.

WTB Tradeable or Recloak able Abyssal Lunafrosts, insane noryette farming just to get everything except from the type that you actually need, having 4 possibilities is down to a 25% chance of getting the specific one for your class, and that's only every 2 or 3 Noryette Round 50 runs as you get 2 or 3 out of 5 shards per rng try.

Only 1 run per day, every run takes up to 30m-1h, every extra run on the same day eventually hurts your pocket, and uses up so much of your in-game time.

You can spend months without completing a simple 3/5 set of lunafrosts, please any QoL about this.

WTB Tradeable or Recloak able Abyssal Lunafrosts, insane noryette farming just to get everything except from the type that you actually need, having 4 possibilities is down to a 25% chance of getting the specific one for your class, and that's only every 2 or 3 Noryette Round 50 runs as you get 2 or 3 out of 5 shards per rng try.

Only 1 run per day, every run takes up to 30m-1h, every extra run on the same day eventually hurts your pocket, and uses up so much of your in-game time.

You can spend months without completing a simple 3/5 set of lunafrosts, please any QoL about this.
You can break apart abyssal lunafrosts back down to lunarite next patch.

On Nuian side, Dwarfs cannot complete the rowboat quest due to the limit on labor use. The same quest can be completed by Harani before level 50.
It would be nice if all races can complete their rowboat quest, as this also complete the achievement to receive basic fishing rod.
For Dwarfs the quest starts after "Quality Craftsmanship" and require to chop Grail Cypress Trees, which seems to be used only for this quest.

On Nuian side, Dwarfs cannot complete the rowboat quest due to the limit on labor use. The same quest can be completed by Harani before level 50.
It would be nice if all races can complete their rowboat quest, as this also complete the achievement to receive basic fishing rod.
For Dwarfs the quest starts after "Quality Craftsmanship" and require to chop Grail Cypress Trees, which seems to be used only for this quest.

help them by telling them to put it up as a craft request for like 5 lumber?

Would be great if we could get explorer lutes and flutes added to the weapon merchants, as of right now the only way to obtain an explorer flute or lute is to do the green quest (if you hadn't already completed it...) and you only get one per account, outside of that you may get a few that are already hiram here and there through achievements, but this isn't a reliable or comparable way to obtain them in the same supply as other explorer pieces.

Considering you can get every other piece of explorer gear from a merchant it doesn't make much sense why players should have to go farm hiram t1 pieces to obtain another lute or flute.

Would be great if we could get explorer lutes and flutes added to the weapon merchants, as of right now the only way to obtain an explorer flute or lute is to do the green quest (if you hadn't already completed it...) and you only get one per account, outside of that you may get a few that are already hiram here and there through achievements, but this isn't a reliable or comparable way to obtain them in the same supply as other explorer pieces.

Considering you can get every other piece of explorer gear from a merchant it doesn't make much sense why players should have to go farm hiram t1 pieces to obtain another lute or flute.
this please

Is 10 lumber.
But this is not the point.
Is it too much to ask to be able to complete a quest the way it was designed?

no it's not, don't recall saying that either, I just thought there was a simple solution for now. I'm sure Sparkle will respond to your request soon.

Suggestion: New Marketplace Item that upgrades Dragon and Drake mounts to fly like the festival versions. That is all.

Suggestion: New Marketplace Item that upgrades Dragon and Drake mounts to fly like the festival versions. That is all.
True flight is reserved specifically for the 3 large dragon mounts and the Golden Wyvern acquirable at a castle for 6 hours to a hero. 1 Wyvern claimable per castle owned.

True flight is reserved specifically for the 3 large dragon mounts and the Golden Wyvern acquirable at a castle for 6 hours to a hero. 1 Wyvern claimable per castle owned.
I am aware of that. I thought Archerage could be different than live.
Bonus addition!
Maybe the enhancement can improve the fly speed of any existing true flight dragons. I mean as long as we are trying to make ArcheRage more fun than live. Right?

Last edited:
Labor use restriction will be removed for that quest with the next maintenance.

Alright.

Is it possible that we can get skin that hides certain pieces like chest leg feet and hands like the invisible cloak for more roleplaying and customize your chara alot more

Add Magic Defense Penetration and Healing% to the pool of stats for erenor rings.

Defense Penetration and Skill Damage % rolls exist for other classes on these items.

Is it possible that we can get skin that hides certain pieces like chest leg feet and hands like the invisible cloak for more roleplaying and customize your chara alot more
We can add it for some things. However weapons are something that can't be invisible.

Add Magic Defense Penetration and Healing% to the pool of stats for erenor rings.

Defense Penetration and Skill Damage % rolls exist for other classes on these items.
They are added in a later patch and not sooner

I was wondering if it is possible to increase the decoration limit for the Treehouse. I enjoy decorating and even though I already used 250/250, (and have other houses) it has many empty spaces/shelves and many decor left Id like to fit in it specifically 🤔

I was wondering if it is possible to increase the decoration limit for the Treehouse. I enjoy decorating and even though I already used 250/250, (and have other houses) it has many empty spaces/shelves and many decor left Id like to fit in it specifically 🤔
Decoration limit can't be raised for houses individually like that it would be for all housing.

However each decoration adds extra load to all users clients who are in that area and for that reason we won't be increasing the limit

Some houses, fences, books, colored lights. They account for a large number,

Back