Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
6.5 update gifts..png
Dear ArcheRagers!

Welcome to ArcheRage 6.5! For the 6.5 update release we prepared little gifts for each of you.

!!!Gifts become available only after 6.5 release!!!

Important!
Gift can be received only once per account, so be careful in your choice of the character. Gift will not be possible to exchange or forward to another character on the account after you make a choice.

To receive your gift visit your Account Panel → go Services → choose an Gift button → choose a character from the list and press a confirmation button*.

* If your account is created after the release of 6.5 but before the deadline (see last day to request a gift below) - contact @Sparkle for the gift, as you'll not be able to get it automatically through the Account Panel.

Garden of the Gods Giftpack_icon.png
"Garden of the Gods Giftpack" contains:
Merit Badge (50)
Balloon Pack (1)
Manastorm Crystal (50)
Login Badge (1)
Loyalty Token 50-Pack (1)
Bound Potted Plant Shelf (1)
Celebratory Potion (5)
Bound Astral Weapon Crate (1)
Fireworks Crate (1)
Special Scrolls (10)
Magic ArcheRage Flag (1)
Garden of the Gods Gift (1)
Hiram Gladiator's Supplies (1)
Sealed Fairy (1)
Auto-Loot Powerstone Box (1)
Wrapped Midnight Flame Gryphon (1)
Hiram Stone Garden Fence Pack (1)
Phoenix Tears Tincture (10)
Temptation Scroll (1)
Tapioca (10)
Garden Token (1)
Nui's Chosen Crate (1)
Live Figurine (2)
Housepet (1)
Potted Flower (1)

Garden of the Gods Gift – 7 boxes with various items that can be opened once a day.
Hiram Gladiator's Supplies – provides a set of Hiram scrolls, infusions, weapon and armor.
Sealed Fairy – allows you to choose 1 of the custom powerstone Fairy pets. Fairy has a skill “Fairy Dust” and allows to equip Auto-Loot stone. Screenshot attached.
Auto-Loot Powerstone Box – provides auto-loot stone for Powerstone or Battle Pet for 7 days.
Hiram Stone Garden Fence Pack – set of custom Fences.
Midnight Flame Gryphon – provides custom Gryphon. Screenshot attached.
Temptation Scroll – custom scroll; turns a make caster into Incubus and a female caster into a Sucubus for 30 minutes.
Tapioca – custom buff; player receives 10 scrolls (random type, 4 types available): Red Tapioca, Blue Tapioca, Green Tapioca, Black Tapioca.
Garden Token – grants 1 of the titles and icons: Garden Pioneer Token, Garden Explorer Token, Garden Conqueror Token.
Live Figurine – provides 2 random custom decor item from the list: Twintail Wyrm Live Figurine, Scarlet Incubus Live Figurine, Centaurus Live Figurine, Crimson Manticore Live Figurine, Primark Live Figurine.
Housepet – provides 1 random custom housepet from the list: Glacial Fox Housepet, Makavis Housepet. Screenshot attached.
Potted Flower – provides 1 random decor flower from the list: Potted Silver Lily, Potted Crimson Petunia, Potted Indigo Peony. Screenshot attached.​

Midnight Flame Gryphon.png
Fairy.png
decor.png
ScreenShot1094.jpg ScreenShot1095.jpg ScreenShot1096.jpg ScreenShot1097.jpg ScreenShot1098.jpg ScreenShot1099.jpg ScreenShot1101.jpg ScreenShot1102.jpg ScreenShot1104.jpg ScreenShot1105.jpg ScreenShot1106.jpgScreenShot1107.jpg ScreenShot1108.jpgScreenShot1103.jpgScreenShot1102.jpgScreenShot1100.jpg

Last day to request a gift – June, 28th

Last edited:
Gifts can now be requested. For it access your Account Panel and choose Services --> Appreciation Gift.

Logout and login your account on the website and try again if you haven't received it yet but see that message.

The Hiram gift set, is it the same as the support pack? It happens that I started playing a few days ago and I asked for the previous one and now they give away new and better ones, those of us who started days before the patch already lost that new set, or is there a way to get it?

The Hiram gift set, is it the same as the support pack? It happens that I started playing a few days ago and I asked for the previous one and now they give away new and better ones, those of us who started days before the patch already lost that new set, or is there a way to get it?
No the hiram gift set is not the same as the support pack. It is cloaked grand t1 hiram equipement

@Sparkle, hello. I cant receive this gift too. An error msg is showing to me. My character name is Watt, I started in server yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back