What's new

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Event starts again on January, 25th and will last until February, 22th
  • Previous quest requiring kills in Mistmerrow updated. Quest now requires to kill 20 Ancient Wolf Pack Leader and Hiram Wolfs in Fall Of Hiram City Instance​

Why? It is not even a comparable thing. Mistmerrow mobs were basically available the entire day, so people from all time zones and who* have work could still finish the quest. Please change.

Edit: not to mention it's only a limited amount of people per FoH pop, imagine waiting for the entire queue period and not getting in. Get screwed.

If players have any suggestions on a better option of the task for this quest, please post here. We'll consider those and may add some corrections to the quest next week with server updates.

An Option would be GR/CR its all day long not Capped by Max Players <--- would be also possible for all palyers
Hadir Farm/Burnet Castle --> Kill a Mob in the Dungeon <-- could cut out players because they cant kill the Mob if its to deep in the Dungeon, make it near the Entrace and everything should be fine

Also will in FOHC the Kick Mechanisem abused that people cant finish the quest

Last edited:
1643152347925.png

1643152352577.png

Halfway done, 2 wolves counted. Meanwhile my achievements are completing left and right because they seem to have wider range. And the FoH entry is ruined because no one properly did event.

I support Malerian's suggestions
An Option would be GR/CR its all day long not Capped by Max Players <--- would be also possible for all palyers
Hadir Farm/Burnet Castle --> Kill a Mob in the Dungeon <-- could cut out players because they cant kill the Mob if its to deep in the Dungeon, make it near the Entrace and everything should be fine

Also will in FOHC the Kick Mechanisem abused that people cant finish the quest

Well I guess 20 people got in and the rest of us are screwed
Don't they know there are more than 20 people so don't make the event make us go to a limited instance

Well I guess 20 people got in and the rest of us are screwed
Don't they know there are more than 20 people so don't make the event make us go to a limited instance

Yea I noticed there weren't enough people for a second pop, as I feared ;c but they are looking into it!

Yea I noticed there weren't enough people for a second pop, as I feared ;c but they are looking into it!
There was enough and it did pop.
The issue wasn't lack of people. The server has a limit to the number of instances allowed at 1 time.

50 WHM Mobs, CR or GR mobs. Anything with plentiful, regular spawns so that people arent restricted to a tight time window and limited opportunity to get into an instance.

There was enough and it did pop.
The issue wasn't lack of people. The server has a limit to the number of instances allowed at 1 time.

I know there's a limit to one time, but after I exited the one I was in, I noticed people not getting pops. Granted, a few decided to do other non-instanced events instead of staying queued, probably because they lost interest/motivation/hope.

How about killing 50 abyssal legion mobs?
50 WHM Mobs, CR or GR mobs. Anything with plentiful, regular spawns so that people arent restricted to a tight time window and limited opportunity to get into an instance.

I'm still confused why it had to be 20 FoH mobs, and now we're even suggesting 50 mobs.. It was one mob in Mistmerrow before that was kinda easy to get, so what changed? xD

Well 50 mobs is pretty trivial, specially when a lot of people are doing whm/ehm dailies anyway. If the devs insist on the quest requiring some effort then 50 mobs seems not unreasonable.

(Also buff pet drop rate pls)

Hi, administrators
Regarding this Titan event, I would like to talk about the new players
The activity has lasted for more than a week, but some new players I know do not know how to perform tasks,They don't know the importance of this activity
This means that they can't get the best reward,Many new players, not only Chinese players, do not know the specific task process
I hope you can extend the activity for one or two weeks so that they can get the best reward :)
There are many newcomers recently, which also leads to our inability to communicate at the first time,
For example, someone thinks that Titan is not something he should participate in. He is just a new member,
They are pitiful
Extending it by one week will not lead to more materials for old players,

We look forward to your good news

Hi, administrators
Regarding this Titan event, I would like to talk about the new players
The activity has lasted for more than a week, but some new players I know do not know how to perform tasks,They don't know the importance of this activity
This means that they can't get the best reward,Many new players, not only Chinese players, do not know the specific task process
I hope you can extend the activity for one or two weeks so that they can get the best reward :)
There are many newcomers recently, which also leads to our inability to communicate at the first time,
For example, someone thinks that Titan is not something he should participate in. He is just a new member,
They are pitiful
Extending it by one week will not lead to more materials for old players,

We look forward to your good news
People will always come late or miss events.
We cannot extend an event just for people who joined after it started or the event would never end.

Back