What's new

Suggestions

This happened to owl mailboxes, trampolines, your lanterns, and a lot of other decor, I've had multiple people tell me they can't place their decor where they could have placed it just fine before the 7.0 patch.

From what I can tell, this is the patch note from 7.0 that messed up pretty much every single item with the "yard" placement tag:
  • Fixed an issue where furniture items for yard could be installed on house floors.
Instead of looking at items on a case-by case basis, please revert this entirely, since there's really no sensible reason for this restriction.
Check this thread: https://na.archerage.to/forums/threads/decor-yard-house-permissions.11101/

We already have "Alchemist's Chest" and "Spacious Artisan's Chest" for them.
none of these include the category "Material"

Attachments

• image_2023-02-09_145900558.png
    image_2023-02-09_145900558.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image_2023-02-09_150329888.png
    image_2023-02-09_150329888.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 32
More a request than a suggestion, really.

Can we get either the Golden Dawn and/or Battle Fae costumes for sale again? They're either not available or priced at 30K+ gold.
(I'd really like the Battle Fae for my dwarf....)

Last edited:
Is there any possibility of changing the in-game 'clock' to display the actual time without having to mouseover?
1676031494298.png

^ This is for sure a 'pretty' graphic but isnt really super helpful if you're waiting on a timer for something to spawn and have to keep hovering the mouse over to see the time. its not a major issue, just a lil thing thats bothered me for years now. Surely i'm not the only one?

If you fish 15min away from turn in, either upgrade your propellant or place bungalow in a strategic place so you do not need to spend that time. Also afk fishing isnt required, it's easy to hit up fishing ponds. That said, if you afk fish in garden you get a good amount of specimen for the flower quest in DS/at castles, and your daily completed. Wouldn't say it's the worst thing to do.

Someone had an idea regarding fish stands recently, and I think it's very useful and maybe also a solution for the 15min issue.

Add fish stands that we can put on islands. Not only would it help people handing in their fish, it would also make islands more interesting to have land on, especially if a plot is required to put said fish stand on.

We have special memory ember thingies as well for the custom tents, so adding a fish stand like that would also be very much appreciated.

One side not about the pack discussion regarding the following:

Keep in mind there's a lot of people who now use their royal seeds for auroria larders instead of continental ones. It simply gets them more gold for the same materials, so the royal seed market got screwed up if you want to use them for continental larders. From that perspective it's sad that the different types of larders require the same materials to craft.
It's also because a 77% Aurora Larder gets nearly a 3.10x boost compared to inland 2.47-2.48x so a 77% larder from exeloch to Heedmar is worth about the same as a Ynystere to Vill larder at 130%. I tested this and I got 60g36s from the Exeloch larder and 61g88s for the Ynystere.

I want to have a say and refute a few points and even expand on some arguments you're making.

Packs of all kinds will be ran at player discretion, with so much to do in the game it then the player has to consider how much time they take running packs. If you have a lot less time, you'll start running e.x. mahadevi larders to solis for example, or dewstone to solzreed. It's up to them to discern if that 3-6g difference per pack is worth the extra time. Not everyone will always run the best silver/labor packs.

I will agree that with bundles being nerfed from proccing 5 royal seeds - > 1 royal seed that it's a lot harder to run larders. With seeds being drained from the market and player inventories, people will be less apt to do them with their market value increasing. Larders are being run A LOT less causing every other pack to constantly have low trade in % on east/west, which will decrease the overall turn in value of normal, gilda, and blue salt packs. Plus with the auroria rich packs, people are trying to make a quick buck on a lucky proc by spamming larders. Both changes are causing a huge royal seed shortage on the mainland larder situation.

I run 50ish gilda packs a day personally. There are many ways to restore gilda. The advantage of using gilda to make money is not only increased profit, but the reduced cost of raw/processed materials compared to normal packs. You are not forced to run gilda packs, if you value gilda there are ways to grind and earn a lot of it daily if that's what you focus on. But I agree the auroria ones taking 5 gilda each is a bit steep when it's a lot less profit then running a 2 gilda pack on east/west.

I actually think nerfing rich packs would level the pack % situation out across the board. Sure people don't like their easy fix nerfed it but it will fix the thousands of larders sitting in the trade outlet and them being dry on mainland. I don't think east/west packs need a buff, personally. They are plenty good as it is.

I agree with this change. These are reasonable.

Fishing itself isn't bad, but has some problems. If you're solo fishing it takes twice as long to find spots, the fish could spawn 15 minutes away from the nearest turn in. If you're low prof it takes forever. To get to high prof quickly you need to afk fish to make little to no money off dawn lake light essence.

With how fishstands and sport fish work I don't think they can change the entire system for fish and have them turn into tradepacks. I think a work around would be to craft a pack with 2-3 garg trophies of a fish, ex. 2 garg marlins, that would trade in for 150g-200g or something and take 100 labor. But that's a silly idea. We don't think of silly ideas here.
The issue isn't so much the distance for 6 extra gold as it is the value of that entire run because we aren't talking like 6 extra minutes or 10. We're talking 20-30minutes extra thats 3 fuel and around 10 axle grease, if you go by value 3 fuel is 6g so your run from Rokhala to Solis was just nullified by that extra cost. On top of that, if you're a decent pack runner, you usually do a good chunk of packs daily or every other day. Running 100 maha larders to vill is about an hours worth of work, running rokhala to vill is 2-4x longer and only gives you about 3g more and this even applies to other packs as well. A vill to solis pack is worth less than a silent to villanelle pack, I can go on but packs are not in a good state on East across the board.

Is it by any way possible to have a CD timer beneath the hp bar for dungeon gear. ( Not weapons ). Currently there is no way of knowing when the CD of 7th set proc of Lib/Ipny is over, unless you pay close attention to damage display. Keeping track of it during pvp is kinda hard. The reason i am asking is, i have tested it and usually it proc around the 3rd to 5th hit after cd is over and i would like to be able to gamble on the next proc by rather using Tripple slash, whirlwind for example instead of a lower damge skill.

Can you fix the request option for Shatigon Cannon Ammo? It will only let me request one at a time, while other ammo lets you request bulk. See ss below, the second is greyed over.

1676322952778.png1676322969086.png

Can we lift the height limit of residential decoration?or unify the highest decorative position of all residences?

I would like to propose a change to weapon skins, wherein we allow any weapon type to be reskinned with any other weapon type. In other words we allow daggers to be reskinned with sword appearances, axes with daggers, etc. The one obvious limitation might be with allowing 2 hand weapons to look like 1 hand weapons, since it might look weird having two honking great nodachis holstered at your waist like daggers, although personally I wouldn't care even about that. I think we should embrace allowing people to be as creative with their appearance as possible in game and any downsides are fairly insignificant when the positives are so much fun! We already allow plate armor to be reskinned with cloth appearances and such, this is the same exact thing, and will invite more unique expression with appearance.

Additionally, I would like to see invisible weapon skins for every weapon type. Much like how we have invisible skins for armor and cloaks - being able to completely hide the weapon (and not just make it slightly translucent like the ghost weapons) is something that people could have some fun with, and it could present useful tactical options that make it more difficult for the enemy to adapt to your combat style by not easily being able to tell if you're using, say, two daggers or a sword and shield.

I would like to propose a change to weapon skins, wherein we allow any weapon type to be reskinned with any other weapon type. In other words we allow daggers to be reskinned with sword appearances, axes with daggers, etc. The one obvious limitation might be with allowing 2 hand weapons to look like 1 hand weapons, since it might look weird having two honking great nodachis holstered at your waist like daggers, although personally I wouldn't care even about that. I think we should embrace allowing people to be as creative with their appearance as possible in game and any downsides are fairly insignificant when the positives are so much fun! We already allow plate armor to be reskinned with cloth appearances and such, this is the same exact thing, and will invite more unique expression with appearance.

Additionally, I would like to see invisible weapon skins for every weapon type. Much like how we have invisible skins for armor and cloaks - being able to completely hide the weapon (and not just make it slightly translucent like the ghost weapons) is something that people could have some fun with, and it could present useful tactical options that make it more difficult for the enemy to adapt to your combat style by not easily being able to tell if you're using, say, two daggers or a sword and shield.
No.
We will not be allowing cross weapon type skinning, neither will we be adding invisible weapon skins.

Suggestion:
Add crest space on the face area to all mascot costumes starting with the Bunny.
Some costumes like the wood guy have a crestable face. It would be great to see ArcheRage make our space even more custom and unique. Also adding that expression on my video to the rabbit was a pita. Help a firran out.

Suggestion:
Add crest space on the face area to all mascot costumes starting with the Bunny.
Some costumes like the wood guy have a crestable face. It would be great to see ArcheRage make our space even more custom and unique. Also adding that expression on my video to the rabbit was a pita. Help a firran out.
No. We cannot do this.
If the model isn't made with a crest placement on it then it can't be crestable without changing the model itself which we cannot do.

Suggestion: When the pocket storage is open, clicking on any pocket storage in inventory closes the open one.
At the very least make it so it opens a different chest when you click on it, the way normal chests work.

Would make the flow a LOT better. Better UX = better game = better life. pllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee.

Hi, can the Dragonknight tltles stat "melee critical damage 5%" be changed to crit rate 2.0% to reflect the other 3 dragon event titles? Kind of weird that the 3 other have crit rate on them and not the melee one. associated titles are listed below.

Attachments

• ssss.png
    ssss.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ssssss.png
    ssssss.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 24
  • sssssssss.png
    sssssssss.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 24
  • slslslslsls.png
    slslslslsls.png