What's new

Suggestions

none of these include the category "Material"
If we speak about Materials category specifically, it includes around 500 absolutely different items. Too different types of items.
It’s better to create a new category and include some items from it there that are close by the type.
What exactly from Materials category is required to be there?

More a request than a suggestion, really.

Can we get either the Golden Dawn and/or Battle Fae costumes for sale again? They're either not available or priced at 30K+ gold.
(I'd really like the Battle Fae for my dwarf....)
Golden Dawn was in the shop recently. Will be added again at some point.
Battle Fae usually rotates in the Merit Shop, so you need to keep an eye on it.

Is there any possibility of changing the in-game 'clock' to display the actual time without having to mouseover?
View attachment 20665

^ This is for sure a 'pretty' graphic but isnt really super helpful if you're waiting on a timer for something to spawn and have to keep hovering the mouse over to see the time. its not a major issue, just a lil thing thats bothered me for years now. Surely i'm not the only one?
I think we can do it.

Is it by any way possible to have a CD timer beneath the hp bar for dungeon gear. ( Not weapons ). Currently there is no way of knowing when the CD of 7th set proc of Lib/Ipny is over, unless you pay close attention to damage display. Keeping track of it during pvp is kinda hard. The reason i am asking is, i have tested it and usually it proc around the 3rd to 5th hit after cd is over and i would like to be able to gamble on the next proc by rather using Tripple slash, whirlwind for example instead of a lower damge skill.
Technically will not be possible to do it.

You have any ideas regarding new in-game events, festivals, quests or anything else that will be interesting for players, may add spice, pvp, activity, so on, post in this thread! Ideas that will be interesting, also possible and worth implementing may be taken.

Opening this thread for the suggestions.
Talvez diminuir a quantidade de alts dentro do jogo, ou tornar disponíveis outras áreas residenciais, para liberar espaços para outros players que não são alts poderem ter sua casa tambem.

Is it possible to unlock / modify the hiram and dream ring questline in such a way that it can be repeatable?
Currently players who want to have a gear setup for multiple different classes have to compromise on some stats between their setups because the hiram ring is only obtainable once. Meaning you can only have it set up for stats of one of your classes, or you have to sacrifice and make a 'hybrid' ring.

If players were allowed to repeat the questline (which is a ton of work on the player end to be fair), and obtain multiple rings, it would allow those of us who enjoy multiple of the class archetypes this games offered to not be punished in this way.

Suggestion: Please make it so that people in a raid are able to ride a player who has transformed into a dragon. Even better, make it so up to 4 people can piggyback.
This would be ULTIMATE FUN. Please make FUN.

Background: I just ran into a player, who has the ability they got from the sjinderson dragon thingy. Its neat, but ultimately, and CRUCIALLY missing the chance to make this amazing.

Is it possible to unlock / modify the hiram and dream ring questline in such a way that it can be repeatable?
Currently players who want to have a gear setup for multiple different classes have to compromise on some stats between their setups because the hiram ring is only obtainable once. Meaning you can only have it set up for stats of one of your classes, or you have to sacrifice and make a 'hybrid' ring.

If players were allowed to repeat the questline (which is a ton of work on the player end to be fair), and obtain multiple rings, it would allow those of us who enjoy multiple of the class archetypes this games offered to not be punished in this way.
Just make an erenor/noryette ring for your second class

I could be wrong, but it looks like the Khrolan Rune crafting recipe for the b200 has been removed from the game.
Is this intended? Because currently they don't have a use anymore.

That's exactly the problem, using 2 erenor or noryette rings inherently gimps you as someone with multiple sets.
Most people don't have multiple sets, so having multiple sets puts you at more of an advantage then just one ring slot.

Will we have this furniture in the future? 😻
1677205766112.png

Most people don't have multiple sets, so having multiple sets puts you at more of an advantage then just one ring slot.
how does it put you at an advantage when you can only ever use one at a time? that makes absolutely no sense. you also have to pay all of the same costs as everyone else (gems, socketing, synthesis, costumes, migrations) and despite having the exact same inputs as everyone else, your setup will still be inferior because you can't access another hiram ring. what you said is the exact opposite of reality.

Is there any chance to adjust Hasla Zombie time for South East Asia player?
Its like 2am, 8am, and 9am, need to sleep early and wake up to work :( never touch hasla zombie except saturday

Is there any chance to adjust Hasla Zombie time for South East Asia player?
Its like 2am, 8am, and 9am, need to sleep early and wake up to work :( never touch hasla zombie except saturday
Hasla Zombies is at 2pm. 7pm and 8pm server time.
We can't account for all regions and this is an Na based server. So timers primarily focus around Na active times with some adjustment for Eu as that is also a very active time window

Back