What's new

Suggestions

Hasla Zombies is at 2pm. 7pm and 8pm server time.
We can't account for all regions and this is an Na based server. So timers primarily focus around Na active times with some adjustment for Eu as that is also a very active time window
ah yeah ik i mean i wrote tht time in my timezone. I see", thank u

I just did the quest for the Ebonfur Bjorne (Black Bear Mount) and it appears to have the same move speed as the Polaris Bjorne (Polar Bear) of 10.5 ms which is the same as the move speed for the polaris I believe. During the quest it had said the Ebonfur was faster though which may cause frustration to some players. Is it possible to increase the move speed of mounts? And would a fleetpaw bjorne (Brown Bear) ever be available as a mount in game?

I just did the quest for the Ebonfur Bjorne (Black Bear Mount) and it appears to have the same move speed as the Polaris Bjorne (Polar Bear) of 10.5 ms which is the same as the move speed for the polaris I believe. During the quest it had said the Ebonfur was faster though which may cause frustration to some players. Is it possible to increase the move speed of mounts? And would a fleetpaw bjorne (Brown Bear) ever be available as a mount in game?

It used to be faster but a few patches ago most mounts got equalised.

Could we have Hereafter Rebellion changed to allow more than one entry per day?
As it is right now, there is little time for some of us to grind it every day. Some of us just really like it. Some of us would like to be able to complete the quests without it being such a life invading chore. It's a very short instance, and when it is over it feels not great to need to wait an entire 24 hours to do it again. You need so many runs through it to get what you need, it's still adequately punishing.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Could we have Memory Ember cooldowns separate per continent? One cooldown for Haranya, one for Nuia, and one for Auroria, And one for sea/growlgate? That would just put the honey in my tea. Thank you for your consideration.

Could we have a pocket storage for quest items please? "Magnificient Adventure Box"!! Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Could we shorten the cooldown for Fairy Protection from 1Hr to 45 or 30 minutes The cooldown as it is provides a 30 minute period where you cannot use the potion, or get the added kill benefits. If the concern is PvP, then make it so that the rank protection disappears but the point increase remains? Would be a nice quality of life improvement for those of us with jobs and outside friends, and children/cats to feed.

Could we have Hereafter Rebellion changed to allow more than one entry per day?
As it is right now, there is little time for some of us to grind it every day. Some of us just really like it. Some of us would like to be able to complete the quests without it being such a life invading chore. It's a very short instance, and when it is over it feels not great to need to wait an entire 24 hours to do it again. You need so many runs through it to get what you need, it's still adequately punishing.

The restriction is like this so you can't get everything from it over a couple days and actually take time. We'll not be changing that

Could we have Memory Ember cooldowns separate per continent? One cooldown for Haranya, one for Nuia, and one for Auroria, And one for sea/growlgate? That would just put the honey in my tea. Thank you for your consideration.
Not possible. They technically the same item just with separate data in them. So split cooldowns can't be done.

Could we have a pocket storage for quest items please? "Magnificient Adventure Box"!! Thank you for your consideration.
No. Quest items can only be in your inventory and warehouse. Even character only chests such as the otherworld cannot accept quest items due to mechanics involving them and being able to take from said inventory. So a quest item storage would not work.

Could we shorten the cooldown for Fairy Protection from 1Hr to 45 or 30 minutes The cooldown as it is provides a 30 minute period where you cannot use the potion, or get the added kill benefits. If the concern is PvP, then make it so that the rank protection disappears but the point increase remains? Would be a nice quality of life improvement for those of us with jobs and outside friends, and children/cats to feed.
That defeats the purpose of Garden and why the potion exists. Garden is intended as zone where you not only just grind mobs but fight for points as well.
So allowing people to retain full uptime on said potion eliminates 1 of the main aspects to the zone.
The kill benefit cannot remain without the buff. So it cannot remain after death.

Could ArcheRage team MAGIC up™ a custom Liberty Drum upgrade?
The upgrade would make it portable/vehicle summon like the music disc phonograph thingy. Also chroma drumshells would be super awesome. Default skin on the bass drum could be the AR logo, but retain the ability to crest it.

Alternatively, you could make the custom drums Marketplace and I wouldn't complain.

Ultra-super-duper-pretty-please!!! Thank you for your consideration.

The restriction is like this so you can't get everything from it over a couple days and actually take time. We'll not be changing that

What about something similar to the Maelstrom arena reset? Where you can enter again but not get a reward when you finished (quest reward in case of Maelstrom). It would give opportunity to people to at least work on the quests more than once a day.

Could we in addition to the item above, add another custom instrument item? Any lute that would "sound like" fingered bass. There is only one electric bass sounding instrument in the game and it is a slap bass instead of something more musically functional. Great fun awaits! Thank you for your consideration.

Suggestion: Make the game wildly more accessible to people just starting out. Spending 2 weeks getting wrecked on this server, only to spend another year or two getting wrecked, to finally be able to get wrecked a year later is unappealing to new players. There are far too many other options for people to want to waste their time or their money with this.

Help should be available to all, to bring every player up to at least a 10k GS and have some of what they need to do instances and raids right away. People who are above 10k, won't benefit as much from help you would be providing so it would normalize itself.

People sitting in the 17k+ GS range might whinge about it. Ignore it. This game is far along enough that they will always be on top.

Keep EU version the same if it's working for them. The NA audience is a different crowd.

I don't need the help personally. I'm only here to advocate for building a healthier, less toxic game environment.

It would be nice if materials and stuff showed who crafted it, so when it's sold on the marketplace we know which user it is from.

We have a great many "shard" type items in the game, which are components or crafting mats for other objects, and we have a "shard collector's chest" from Wonderland. Very, very few items of this type actually go in that chest, which is a huge waste of potential space. Here is a list of just some of the items I have found which seem like they should be able to go into the Shard Collector's Chest:

Accessory, weapon, armor anchoring shards of any grade. We have so many of these cluttering up our chests.
Machine Anchoring Shards
Red Dragon Spinal Ridge Shards.
Chrome Sub Design Scraps
Ayanad Scroll Scraps
Vaultstone Shards
Jade Orb Shards
Wrathsmite Armor Shards
Superior Wrathsmite Axe Shards
Abyssal Shards (for Abyssal Crystals)
Abyssal Library and Heart of Ayanad Shards
Warden's Manashards
Wrapped, unwrapped, bound and unbound Serendipity Stone Shards (why are there so many variants of this item?)
Synthium Stone Shards of any grade (I still think these should go in the Equipment Enhancement Chest, but at least give us somewhere to put them)
Specialization Snowflake Shards
Nutcracker Costume Pieces and Statue Shards
Titan Event Shards (Ancient Staff, Ice Armor, Ice-Shards)
Cursed Armor Scraps
Acid Goblets

Possible additions that are maybe stretching it a little:

Fine Glow Lunarite
Shining Fragments
Tower Gate Key Shard
Maybe even Manastorm Crystals? Although that's maybe really pushing it lol.

Let's put this wasted storage space to good use. :)

Last edited:
Hi, I think it would be great if the following item types could go in the 'Equipment enhancement chest', since they are for enhancing equipment.
1. Luna Charms
2. Sealed lunafrosts
3. Lunagems
4. Bound lunagem crate
5. honorbound lunafrost crate
6. Bound tempering Charm box
7. Gem Carver Pouch
8. Bound Serendipity Stone

Hi, I think it would be great if the following item types could go into the 'Gear chest', since they are gear:
1. Cloaked weapons
2. Cloaked armor

I note that "cloaked illustrious lute" does work, so it seems to be an issue with the above. For example:
"Cloaked Divine Radiant Hiram Weapon"
"Cloaked Divine Radiant Hiram Armor"

Thanks!

Back