What's new

Suggestions

First Suggestion:

Can we get a conversion scroll for instruments?

I know it sounds weird but I do know some people (and myself) that would like to change the sound of their songcraft songs and skills to the other instrument. From Lute -> Flute and Flute->Lute. It's not a huge change to gameplay other then aesthetic so maybe have it be a bit cheaper then the current hiram/erenor conversion scrolls?

Second Suggestion:

Can a furniture item be made to play Music Discs? It would be like a phonograph/music box and it could play on our land 24/7?
Having to summon my car/freighter at my land to play music in a very short radius is a bit annoying. I think you can be further away from a phonograph and still be able to hear it; moreso, then a freighter/car.

It doesn't have to be a summon to play music disc, it could be a musicbox furniture piece for that specific playlist.

Second Suggestion:

Can a furniture item be made to play Music Discs? It would be like a phonograph/music box and it could play on our land 24/7?
Having to summon my car/freighter at my land to play music in a very short radius is a bit annoying. I think you can be further away from a phonograph and still be able to hear it; moreso, then a freighter/car.

It doesn't have to be a summon to play music disc, it could be a musicbox furniture piece for that specific playlist.

A 'jukebox' decoration item that could store multiple disks and play them would be amazing...

First Suggestion:

Can we get a conversion scroll for instruments?

I know it sounds weird but I do know some people (and myself) that would like to change the sound of their songcraft songs and skills to the other instrument. From Lute -> Flute and Flute->Lute. It's not a huge change to gameplay other then aesthetic so maybe have it be a bit cheaper then the current hiram/erenor conversion scrolls?

Second Suggestion:

Instruments are already convertible. They use weapon conversion scrolls.

Suggestion:
Increase the range of the Music Disc items like Cars and the Music Box. Cannot jam with my people on trade runs because you have to be sooo close to hear it.

Make the Music box 95% - 100% Immune to PVE damage. Give Music Box 7,000 Hitpoints I would like to jam out with boss monsters as I kill them.

Instruments are already convertible. They use weapon conversion scrolls.
The patch notes when the conversion scrolls were added only stated 2h, 1h and bow weapons.
Even legacy only specifies those exact items usable by the scroll.

If they work on instruments then that's good to know! (I still won't try it until it's confirmed)

The patch notes when the conversion scrolls were added only stated 2h, 1h and bow weapons.
Even legacy only specifies those exact items usable by the scroll.

If they work on instruments then that's good to know! (I still won't try it until it's confirmed)
I just did confirm it.

This is the list which was provided by Sparkle
Weapon Conversion Groups:
Dagger / Sword / Katana / Axe
Greatsword / Nodachi / Greataxe / Greatclub / Longspear / Staff
Club / Shortspear / Scepter
Lute / Flute
Shield / Shield(Mdef)

Not a huge deal in reality but it does look a bit sloppy. Can we get loyalty tokens unified so theres not two different types of the exact same thing?

Attachments

• loy2.jpg
    loy2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 24
  • loy1.jpg
    loy1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 21
I'll have to double check tomorrow, but i assume one is halcy reward and the other might be guild quest for halcy or something? I just know they were both there after halcy :rolleyes:

Hero stones cannot be embedded in carrot pajamas,This shouldn't be!
1679761305534.png

I always can't find where my mouse is. As far as I know, the mouse can be adjusted in future versions
It can be zoomed in and out, and can change color
Can we add it?

It would be cool if you could add Archerage specific recipes to the multipurpose workbench for making the different types of music paper in bulk.

Suggestion: Reduce the amount of livestock supplement necessary to heal fish traps from 5 to 1. A cow only takes one, and contains much more mass than a couple of fish.

suggestion_Furnie_Sanders_n.png

Suggestion: Please add 2 custom UI buttons to switch between active titles effects. Allow each button to be assigned a title effect, and let us click it to switch it when title changing is allowed (not in dungeons etc where it isn't allowed.) A single toggle button is ideal.​

Example: Player assigns button 1 or toggle position one Baller Status and button 2 or toggle position 2 Dragonknight. Pushing the toggle or appropriate button changes the title effect where applicable.​

This saves the player Shift+Y -> clicking title tab ->arrow buttons to correct title page. -> Look for title for 3 years, -> select title -> apply title -Close window.​

1679968297397.png
1679968486973.png
1679968532561.png
1679968573752.png
1679968596962.png

Archerage seems more elegant than this terrible design. Please make this happen.​

On the topic of adding UI elements.​

Surprise additional suggestion: Can ArcheRage please please please please please please add a custom 6th and 7th shortcut bar? Really. I need this for great quality of life.​

Last edited:

daft punk.jpg

ONE MORE TIME​

Can we please have costumes with the untradable / Cannot sell tag able to be used as stat items again?​

I would like to be able to put a costume on my combat/merchant costumes again so I can keep track of which I am wearing. Costumes in a tradeable form should not be allowed to host an image.​

Not only would this fix a problem many of us are experiencing, but it would make the custom server's ability far more robust and impressive than legacy.

Very please. Much thank you.​

Last edited:
Back