What's new

Suggestions

Is there any way we can make the Flamesinger lute obtainable? The current events it comes from are not even used events but the lute is very sought after by MML sheet music coinsurers! It is the only slap bass lute you can get in Archeage and I would really love to see people be able to obtain them! I have not seen one player that even has a Flamesinger and I will say you can ask any bard that plays sheet music in game, they would want that lute in their collection!
Is there an open festival you guys can include this in? the only festival it actually came from is Shadowguard Festival! and i have not seen the festival on the server!
This is the instrument below:
1680042936152.png

Last edited:

View attachment 21179

ONE MORE TIME​

Can we please have costumes with the untradable / Cannot sell tag able to be used as stat items again?​

I would like to be able to put a costume on my combat/merchant costumes again so I can keep track of which I am wearing. Costumes in a tradeable form should not be allowed to host an image.​

Not only would this fix a problem many of us are experiencing, but it would make the custom server's ability far more robust and impressive than legacy.

Very please. Much thank you.​

This system is gone and not returning

Have an idea?
You have any ideas regarding new in-game events, festivals, quests or anything else that will be interesting for players, may add spice, pvp, activity, so on, post in this thread! Ideas that will be interesting, also possible and worth implementing may be taken.
Opening this thread for the suggestions.

Trenthian:

Can we please have costumes with the untradable / Cannot sell tag able to be used as stat items again?​

I would like to be able to put a costume on my combat/merchant costumes again so I can keep track of which I am wearing. Costumes in a tradeable form should not be allowed to host an image.​

Not only would this fix a problem many of us are experiencing, but it would make the custom server's ability far more robust and impressive than legacy.

Very please. Much thank you.​

This system is gone and not returning

Hello. Is there any particular reason this change cannot be made? It seems like an incredible missed opportunity to do something that is player forward for people who want more flexibility for their toons. This change to be clear would not allow people to trade costumes. It would just give us more options to use what we have acquired.

Is there any way we can make the Flamesinger lute obtainable? The current events it comes from are not even used events but the lute is very sought after by MML sheet music coinsurers! It is the only slap bass lute you can get in Archeage and I would really love to see people be able to obtain them! I have not seen one player that even has a Flamesinger and I will say you can ask any bard that plays sheet music in game, they would want that lute in their collection!
Is there an open festival you guys can include this in? the only festival it actually came from is Shadowguard Festival! and i have not seen the festival on the server!
This is the instrument below:
View attachment 21183
bards need this instrument

Hello. Is there any particular reason this change cannot be made? It seems like an incredible missed opportunity to do something that is player forward for people who want more flexibility for their toons. This change to be clear would not allow people to trade costumes. It would just give us more options to use what we have acquired.
Costume trading was re-added with the costume covers.
We'll not be reverting the image system however

Costume trading was re-added with the costume covers.
We'll not be reverting the image system however
Yes but my question was "Is there any reason this change cannot be made?" And I am expanding upon that question now with another "What is the reason the change will not be made?"
I don't care about trading. That's great. that there is a process for players.

My issue is with image application.
I would like to use the costumes for imaging over combat/merchant costumes which have been unwrapped. Shouldn't be an issue. Since these costumes cannot be traded because they are unwrapped/equiped, they should be allowed to have an image placed over them like weapons and armor can.

The reason why is because we're going to.

The game uses a new system now and that system is staying. We are not reverting to the older system.

The reason why is because we're going to.

The game uses a new system now and that system is staying. We are not reverting to the older system.
But that isn't a reason at all. I think it would be fair to let the players here know why.

Suggestion: Let the players know why you wont allow us to image our untradeable combat/merchant costumes.

Last edited:
1) The new digital clock system is great but doesnt save position through game restarts. Can this be changed?

2) The lock system is great, but 10g per piece? Why?

7) Can the Blue Salt Vendor be made a 24 hour thing? It sucks having to hang around til super late in the evening for us EU folk, only to be disappointed because its Ayanad cloth again or whatever the RNG gods decide. Theres no reason it cant be a daily rotation that comes up at reset and lasts the whole day.

4) Costume expiry. I dont know why it was ever a thing, but at this point its just an annoyance. The cost is trivial and i hope the XLG employee was shot out of a cannon for all the times people have had their costumes/undies expire without noticing.

β) I'd like to see the Titan pets (and the other custom pets/mounts) available for manastorms. I've been here 5 years, and have played every Titan cycle (usually on two toons) for a whopping 1 pet drop.

?) Can the vehicle crafting recipes get simplified? The number of stages to get a vehicle is silly. Just have us buy the design, craft the sub-assemblies (wheels/chassis etc) stick them all together and drive.

3) Fix the "F to mount" override so we're not chasing mounts across the map while trying to pick up a goddamn quest.

1) The new digital clock system is great but doesnt save position through game restarts. Can this be changed?

2) The lock system is great, but 10g per piece? Why?

7) Can the Blue Salt Vendor be made a 24 hour thing? It sucks having to hang around til super late in the evening for us EU folk, only to be disappointed because its Ayanad cloth again or whatever the RNG gods decide. Theres no reason it cant be a daily rotation that comes up at reset and lasts the whole day.

4) Costume expiry. I dont know why it was ever a thing, but at this point its just an annoyance. The cost is trivial and i hope the XLG employee was shot out of a cannon for all the times people have had their costumes/undies expire without noticing.

β) I'd like to see the Titan pets (and the other custom pets/mounts) available for manastorms. I've been here 5 years, and have played every Titan cycle (usually on two toons) for a whopping 1 pet drop.

?) Can the vehicle crafting recipes get simplified? The number of stages to get a vehicle is silly. Just have us buy the design, craft the sub-assemblies (wheels/chassis etc) stick them all together and drive.

3) Fix the "F to mount" override so we're not chasing mounts across the map while trying to pick up a goddamn quest.
2. Because Xl made it cost 10g so people won't spam it. The cost will remain in place.
7. Not a bug. This was a gameplay change by xl. So there is nothing to fix.

Something doesnt need to be a "bug" to require unfucking.

Whats the issue with 'spamming' the lock feature? If they dont want the feature to be used dont add it. The actual fuck?

Warning!

Have respect for yourself, other players and the administration. This is a topic for suggestions, so we behave in a civilized manner. If I see that you post memes, do not follow your language, write in caps, highlight text in different colors, bold, etc., trying to attract more attention to yourself - neither I nor the developers will consider such suggestions or even read them. In the future, they will simply be deleted, and forum accounts will be banned.

@Trenthian and @DrRageQuit I hope I made myself clear! Not going to repeat!

Something doesnt need to be a "bug" to require unfucking.

Whats the issue with 'spamming' the lock feature? If they dont want the feature to be used dont add it. The actual fuck?
Then don't use the system then. If 10gold is such a problem don't use the locking system.

I want to add a new dungeon to the game
He modeled the tower leading to the sky
The player challenges the boss inside and then moves on to the next level
Each layer may be a new map
New exploration
For example, only five players can join a team to challenge the boss
The player cannot regenerate health through potions when challenging a boss
You can't get buffs from drugs
Bosses are immune to physical attacks/magic attacks
How much fixed damage per second does a player who challenges a boss take
How much healing effect is reduced per second
You have to kill 5 different guardian beasts to get to the boss room
You need to work with your partner to kill two or more guardians in different regions at the same time
Or if you need to build a castle with your buddies,
Against the invasion of monsters
Finally the boss will appear and kill him

Last edited:
Can the locked item overlay be adjusted to not be so invasive? Maybe just keep the lock icon but remove the black overlay?
1680138500300.png

Suggestion: When the pocket storage is open, clicking on any pocket storage in inventory closes the open one.
At the very least make it so it opens a different chest when you click on it, the way normal chests work.

Would make the flow a LOT better. Better UX = better game = better life. pllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee.
Technically not possible, as well may lead to various bugs.

Could we in addition to the item above, add another custom instrument item? Any lute that would "sound like" fingered bass. There is only one electric bass sounding instrument in the game and it is a slap bass instead of something more musically functional. Great fun awaits! Thank you for your consideration.
Do you suggest adding new sounds to the instruments or using sounds from one instrument for another? First is not possible for us to do, second is just not a good idea as each instrument should keep its own sound.

Back