What's new

Suggestions

Suggestion: Make the game wildly more accessible to people just starting out. Spending 2 weeks getting wrecked on this server, only to spend another year or two getting wrecked, to finally be able to get wrecked a year later is unappealing to new players. There are far too many other options for people to want to waste their time or their money with this.

Help should be available to all, to bring every player up to at least a 10k GS and have some of what they need to do instances and raids right away. People who are above 10k, won't benefit as much from help you would be providing so it would normalize itself.

People sitting in the 17k+ GS range might whinge about it. Ignore it. This game is far along enough that they will always be on top.

Keep EU version the same if it's working for them. The NA audience is a different crowd.

I don't need the help personally. I'm only here to advocate for building a healthier, less toxic game environment.

Thank you for your consideration.
Support Pack is already available for the new players and it's more than enough for the start. Just providing players from 10k GS from the start, so they wouldn't need to learn how to improve themselves will be more harmful for them then helpful. This game is about progression. Players need to learn how to progress or they will not manage to stay in game for long.
Also, we have many new players friendly guilds as well as faster and easier progression than on other servers.

Suggestion:
Increase the range of the Music Disc items like Cars and the Music Box. Cannot jam with my people on trade runs because you have to be sooo close to hear it.

Make the Music box 95% - 100% Immune to PVE damage. Give Music Box 7,000 Hitpoints I would like to jam out with boss monsters as I kill them.
Increasing a range may be good for you but annoying to other players who don't want to listen to your music and having their own music mixed with yours at great distances may be irritating for them.

I always can't find where my mouse is. As far as I know, the mouse can be adjusted in future versions
It can be zoomed in and out, and can change color
Can we add it?
Mouse arrow is just an image. Don't think changing colors would be possible. What game version did you see it in? Please send a link to the patch notes mentioning it, or, maybe, video or at least screenshots if you have any proving such change is a thing in a later version.

Previously, unread letters in mailbox were a different color from read letters, to show that it was new mail you had not read yet. They are now all the same color for some reason. Can we get this changed back to the way it was before please?

This is what it looks like right now
Should already be fine.

Suggestion for lv4 family with extra perks ~~

The family system is pretty old and seems a bit lackluster aside from having 3 quests and a safe space to talk to friends. I'd be all for adding an extra family level that people can grind out, which will unlock an extra store page where people can access some potato items like the ones I listed below, added a suggested price for each as well.

[Vocation Expertise Tonic]x1 - 15 loyalty
[Diligent Worker's Scroll]x1 - 25 loyalty
[Blue Salt Manual]x1 - 40 loyalty
[Pet Dual-Recovery Potion]x5 - 5 loyalty
[Enchanted Sprinkler]x25 - 5 loyalty
grape/lemon/orange soda x10 - 25 loyalty
Rousing Rabbit PJs set - 75 loyalty per piece
Plushie pets - 450 loyalty

Open to suggestions for extra ideas for in this store! Would also appreciate the devs give it some proper thought, because we're on a private server, why not boost families a little ❤️
Moving all family suggestions to a separate thread, so others could add the suggestions if they have any.

I just purchased the Orchidna's music box because I wanted the daily quest it says it gives, but it doesn't seem to give one. Can you please fix it?
That's just a description error. This item was always only a decor on our server. Not the first time it's added.

Suggestion: Boats and Tanks would be really nice to have Music Disc playability added to them.
Not possible for the boats. Possible for the Tanks. Please provide the exact names of the items you are referring to.

For some reason it is a time-limited item that will supposedly disappear after 7 days. All the other plushie pet items in the market are permanent. I don't understand why this one is limited, and would like to be able to keep it, or at least convert it to an image item so I can use the skin on a different accessory. There isn't really any good reason for it to disappear. It doesn't do anything advantageous.
We'll consider this one.

Could ArcheRage team MAGIC up™ a custom Liberty Drum upgrade?
The upgrade would make it portable/vehicle summon like the music disc phonograph thingy. Also chroma drumshells would be super awesome. Default skin on the bass drum could be the AR logo, but retain the ability to crest it.

Alternatively, you could make the custom drums Marketplace and I wouldn't complain.

Ultra-super-duper-pretty-please!!! Thank you for your consideration.
Technically not possible.

Is there any way we can make the Flamesinger lute obtainable? The current events it comes from are not even used events but the lute is very sought after by MML sheet music coinsurers! It is the only slap bass lute you can get in Archeage and I would really love to see people be able to obtain them! I have not seen one player that even has a Flamesinger and I will say you can ask any bard that plays sheet music in game, they would want that lute in their collection!
Is there an open festival you guys can include this in? the only festival it actually came from is Shadowguard Festival! and i have not seen the festival on the server!
This is the instrument below:
View attachment 21183
Will consider launching Shadowguard Festival.

Second Suggestion:

Can a furniture item be made to play Music Discs? It would be like a phonograph/music box and it could play on our land 24/7?
Having to summon my car/freighter at my land to play music in a very short radius is a bit annoying. I think you can be further away from a phonograph and still be able to hear it; moreso, then a freighter/car.

It doesn't have to be a summon to play music disc, it could be a musicbox furniture piece for that specific playlist.

Not possible. Can't make the decor item (unsummonable object) read music discs.
And we have a Music Box in the Marketplace already. That's a jukebox for Music Discs. Can summon it almost anywhere.

Not possible. Can't make the decor item (unsummonable object) read music discs.
And we have a Music Box in the Marketplace already. That's a jukebox for Music Discs. Can summon it almost anywhere.
I think my suggestion got lost in translation 😅

Can there be a furniture item that plays the *same* music as a music disc?
For example: Something that you place on your land, "Music Box: International, Vol. 1."
This furniture item can only cycle through that playlist only. Kind of like Aria's Music box or Orchidna's music box.

Maybe the recipe for the disc to be made into the music box, and then a recipe to craft it back into the respective disc.

I think my suggestion got lost in translation 😅

Can there be a furniture item that plays the *same* music as a music disc?
For example: Something that you place on your land, "Music Box: International, Vol. 1."
This furniture item can only cycle through that playlist only. Kind of like Aria's Music box or Orchidna's music box.

Maybe the recipe for the disc to be made into the music box, and then a recipe to craft it back into the respective disc.
Will not be possible either.

one from custom guild dailies:

And I believe the other one drops from the loyalty button, and also custom wb quests
Not a huge deal in reality but it does look a bit sloppy. Can we get loyalty tokens unified so theres not two different types of the exact same thing?
Unified all Loyalty Token (x1) found in game activities. Will be applied with the next maintenance.
All you already have will need to be used, they will not be auto-exchanged.

I could be wrong, but it looks like the Khrolan Rune crafting recipe for the b200 has been removed from the game.
Is this intended? Because currently they don't have a use anymore.
Craft was removed a while back. If you already have Khrolan Rune, you can use it and return your Vocation Points. It will be removed from Vocation Shop.

Back