What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

yeah one of my toons is already standing on Hatora mountains ready for 1 minute flight onto "my" now, pie in the sky, piece of land but alas...

Edit: Land will be possible to claim after 6 pm only on 3/27 (in 6 hours after release). That is valid not only for new territories but for old housing zones as well.

it does not make any sense really Sparkle, 6h after server up then all EU players and SA will be sleep.
Tt came to the same whether the server will be created at this time or plot 6h later.

So really nice :(:(:(

Last edited:
Due to the Technical issues we can't have release in the evening time as originally expected by the players, however the majority of our playerbase will be at home and have possibility to start playing only in the evening. We'd like to give players equal chances.

6 pm time was chosen for land claims to become available as EU players can still be online and that will also give a chance for NA players to get online as well.

Neither release time or land claim time will be changed.

Houses, Gazebos, Scarecrow, which are already built, will be demolished with the update?
No man, this isn’t a merger - it’s just an update that is all and this question has been answered multiple times across multiple threads if you had taken the time to look before posting

No man, this isn’t a merger - it’s just an update that is all and this question has been answered multiple times across multiple threads if you had taken the time to look before posting
Well, I was watching, but I only see your discussions with people who are not from NA. The energy you spent scolding me was much bigger than what you would use to say yes or no.
Learn to be more polite your thick.

Well, I was watching, but I only see your discussions with people who are not from NA. The energy you spent scolding me was much bigger than what you would use to say yes or no.
Learn to be more polite your thick.
Oh, I figured you didn’t know how to use your “energy” on the search box ... my bad bro for hurting your feelings. Its a common trend I do to lazy people- I will b more diligent in the future to try not to offend your delicate nature anymore than I already have.

And if you feel like my explanation to you was “scolding” you need to wear tougher pants venturing on the interwebs. Yw btw; you know for answering your question you asked in your earlier post.

So not only do you not know how to use the search bar, you don’t have manners either. And I need to be more polite?? Lol

Server is off. See you all in game tomorrow.

Client update through launcher is now available.

Two things, The launcher said failed to update. (Will post a screenshot after it fails or if it fails again)

And two, Thank you @Sparkle and team for delaying the land grab. I was very sad to see the game would be up at noon while I was at work. But delaying the land grab made my day so much better. Thank you for being considerate to those of us who work! <3

Two things, The launcher said failed to update. (Will post a screenshot after it fails or if it fails again)

And two, Thank you @Sparkle and team for delaying the land grab. I was very sad to see the game would be up at noon while I was at work. But delaying the land grab made my day so much better. Thank you for being considerate to those of us who work! <3
You shouldnt be generalizing like that, the server isnt NA only, lots of timezones play on this server. If anything you should be thanking em for making landgrabs easy for NA players only as EU players who work for example will be sleeping already. Luckily for me I don't care for the new land :>

Thank for land locking this is awesome. This will help with a lot of problems. Like what if the boot up doesn’t go well and only some people can log in. Cough Trion cough . Making this delay is a really smart and fair way to do it. I’m sorry for the people in the eu . But the server is based in NA and the majority of players are NA. You can always goto bed early and wake up early ??? For me my options would be to skip work. Which does not seem fair.

You shouldnt be generalizing like that, the server isnt NA only, lots of timezones play on this server. If anything you should be thanking em for making landgrabs easy for NA players only as EU players who work for example will be sleeping already. Luckily for me I don't care for the new land :>
It was stated that the delay was to account for the majority of the players on the server. There is no such thing as the perfect time... but being a NA server... does it not make sense to time things based on.... North America?

can anyone tell me what time the server will open for pacific standard time . I know I can do the math lol but I want to make sure I don’t fuck it up

Back