What's new

Server updates 8/11: Major Update (3.0b + custom changes) and other unique changes!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be off on 8/11 at 3 am. Update will continue for 4 hours. During this time server will be offline. In case of any Technical issues, time can be extended.

List of updates:
  • Major Update installation. Players will receive the following content [LINK]
  • Blank Canvas drop from Big Belly Fish was changed to special token drop. Token is stackable. When you use token it will provide you with Blank Canvas.
  • Option to block personal mails was added in game. Now, if you block personal chat with player, all mails you receive from that player will be automatically blocked and delivered to you empty.
  • Pieces of Collection Breather, Red Larva Figurehead and Yellow Larva Figurehead drop chance was added to Sunken Treasure Chests. Combine 300 pieces and obtain an item. That pieces drop mixed with drop of Fine Delphinad Pottery, Perdita Statue Torso, etc.
  • Fixed bug that made pirates still get into jail in Hasla.
  • New item "Honor Badge" was added to the Honor shop.
  • New storage chest is added - "Gold Adventurer's Storage Chest". Place in a completed house. Placement: house floor, yard, or wall. Provides 100 slots to store all types of items. Only the building's owner can use this. Returned via mail if the building is demolished. You can place up to 40 recoverable decor items regardless of category.Only 1 Gold Adventurer's Storage Chest can be placed in a building.
  • Sparring/Skirmish Arena gets the following changes:
- Ranged Rogue --> +6000 HP, +75 Melee Attack; Post-Cast Mana Regen +20.​
- Defensive Fighter --> -100 Melee Attack; -1000 Defense; Post-Cast Mana Regen +20.​
- Offensive Fighter --> +2500 HP; + 100 Melee Attack; Post-Cast Mana Regen +20.​
- War Mage --> Post-Cast Mana Regen +30.​
- Melee Rogue --> Post-Cast Mana Regen +20.​
- War Priest --> Post-Cast Mana Regen +30.​
- Shield Mage --> Post-Cast Mana Regen +30.​
- Shield Priest --> Post-Cast Mana Regen +30.​
  • New quest "We need a help!" added. You can receive it from an Auctioneer. Quest gives you a task to kill mobs and it's completion will reward you with Warrior's Medals.

Last edited:
  • New quest "We need a help!" added. You can receive it from an Auctioneer. Quest gives you a task to kill mobs and it's completion will reward you with Warrior's Medals.

I like it, and thank you for implementing another way of obtaining Warrior's Medal. However: 7pm and 8pm for most of Europe is 1am and 2 am. Like I asked before, can you please consider adding this zombie even earlier? Or modify the quest objective, or make it permanent, something?

I like it, and thank you for implementing another way of obtaining Warrior's Medal. However: 7pm and 8pm for most of Europe is 1am and 2 am. Like I asked before, can you please consider adding this zombie even earlier? Or modify the quest objective, or make it permanent, something?

We may be adding a morning Zombie rift for non-NA zone players.

What happened to the cushion that was suppose to summon a seed merchant and whatnot? Did you guys decide not to add it? :/ I was really excited for that. :c

It was included with the Majoe Update but will be added into the game very shortly.

wasnt there a post about elite merchant cushion that will have seed saplings vendor?? but was removed? or edited post?

Please check above posts from me. Question was replied a few posts above. You'll see this item in the marketplace on Tuesday.

Back