What's new

Technical server restart 9 am 8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good Rule but how it will work Time will tell. Dont be angry some ppl love this game and want to see it healthy and friendly to all players.

This private server is way more casual friendly due to its accelerated rates on everything. It not allowing multiboxing levels the playing field with those that make it their life to play the game.

This is what I was using up until 2 months ago - Bank of Montreal no longer allows purchasing of cryptocurrency.
Oh weird, I use my visa debit with TD. But whats going on with your pixel card conversion that doesn't work? Maybe I can help as its the method i use

Oh weird, I use my visa debit with TD. But whats going on with your pixel card conversion that doesn't work? Maybe I can help as its the method i use

The only bank that allows crypto is TD, my RBC/BMO accounts are no longer ok - and the shadow card currency my card blocks it.

Trouble is plenty of players still run multiple account by using different PC's and VPN's, hard for moderators to stop as some genuinely have more than 1 person in a home that plays. Also gold sellers are incredibly adaptable and I am sure they will finds ways around this without detection!

Result will be those willing to spend time and patience will get even further ahead of the pack. As Sparkle has already said players can buy gold, get banned, then un-banned if spend equal amount on credits. They might as well just sell gold themselves and do away with credits altogether, making shop items for sale via gold!

@Yankmyplank I believe this would have a positive effect on the economy as a whole! This would allow the private server to set a standard price for everything on their cash shop. Thus people not over pricing items and ripping each other off because they sold gold and the items on the cash shop were bought with gold.

They would soon be careing if the server folded and all there $ disappear into the lack of virtual reality .

@Yankmyplank I believe this would have a positive effect on the economy as a whole! This would allow the private server to set a standard price for everything on their cash shop. Thus people not over pricing items and ripping each other off because they sold gold and the items on the cash shop were bought with gold.

If more people buy credits, your right prices will drop, then people who buy credits will stop buying them, because no value in them, server will suffer hard in the long run, people who buy gold are active, this server is full of people who log on to pay taxes then log out again, gold selling will not stop and server numbers will drop.

If more people buy credits, your right prices will drop, then people who buy credits will stop buying them, because no value in them, server will suffer hard in the long run, people who buy gold are active, this server is full of people who log on to pay taxes then log out again, gold selling will not stop and server numbers will drop.

Giving their trajectory I'm fine with their decision and i don't think the unbalance with credits will be that big to start with and will balance out in the mid run, i prefer less people but active than lot of people swiping to pay taxes and never play, so bring it on

Guessing not been reading the chat lately ,there is so many new players starting I think the server could do with skimming off the gold buyers from the top and give everybody else a chance ....could be a great improvement

Giving their trajectory I'm fine with their decision and i don't think the unbalance with credits will be that big to start with and will balance out in the mid run, i prefer less people but active than lot of people swiping to pay taxes and never play, so bring it on
Why would anyone swipe to pay taxes? 5k labour regen twice a day is enough to pay taxes on a ton of properties and only take seconds to craft!

Why would anyone swipe to pay taxes? 5k labour regen twice a day is enough to pay taxes on a ton of properties and only take seconds to craft!
paying taxes and etc., better? any way my point is few less proper players is better than lots of afkers, taxers, cheatears

Just because I can and it was mentioned wouldn't it be good if taxes could increase weekly on unbuilt or unused properly no more looking at taped off areas for ever .

I do not buy gold, but do buy credits, although I really dislike buying them because ptw boxes are stupidly loaded, either with drops that ruin the AH prices or with items that have 0 value, server is under populated so buying items from cash shop to sell is a no no too! the RNG is terrible on things like mounts, I have opened over 500 ptw boxes and simply got 1 superior red regrade charm as top drop. Where is the incentive there? others sometimes get 2 mounts from 10 boxes.

If The moderators are really that focused on making people buy credits, then they need to make it worthwhile! As it is I see less people buying credits and active players leaving.

Only way to make it work is either remove the cash shop period, or convert items from credits to gold and sell gold themselves.

Reactions: kit
paying taxes and etc., better? any way my point is few less proper players is better than lots of afkers, taxers, cheatears
You simply dont get it do you? The people that login to pay taxes and logout again will not be affected by this at all, the only reason I mentioned them was simply because they count on server numbers but in reality the amount of active players on this server are already very low!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back