What's new

Suggestions

@Maiden Interesting Idea. with some further expansion to the idea it could work as beneficial

I took a look at the current trade pack recipes. I think for balance reasons, the recipes for these new trade packs should use the rare items from the current specialty pack ingredients. Of the current ingredients, there are 15 items used on both continents. For fairness and balance reasons I chose from those items.

Here is a list of suggested recipes for the new packs:

Nuia:

Solzreed Grape Jam: 1 Grand Grape + 50 Dried Flowers
Gwenoid Apple Cider: 1 Grand Apple + 50 Ground Spices
Hellswamp Banana Cake: 1 Grand Banana + 50 Ground Grain
Halcyona Egg Cake: 1 Golden Egg + 50 Ground Grain
Marianople Cherry Perfume: 1 Grand Cherry + 50 Dried Flowers
Two Crowns Croissants: 1 Organic Milk + 50 Ground Grain
White Arden Bacon-Wrapped Figs: 1 Grand Fig + 50 Trimmed Meat
Cinderstone Moor Lemon Cake: 1 Grand Lemon + 50 Ground Grain
Sanddeep Guacamole: 1 Grand Avocado + 50 Orchard Puree
Lilyut Pickled Olives: 1 Grand Olive + 50 Orchard Puree
Two Crowns Pomegranate Short Ribs: 1 Grand Pomegranate + 50 Trimmed Meat
Dewstone Hunting Incense: 1 Broken Goat Horn + 50 Dried Flowers
Karkasse Ridgelands Dragon Potion: 1 Grand Bay Leaf + 50 Medicinal Powder
Aubre Cradle Goose Salad: 1 Light Goose Down + 50 Chopped Produce
Airain Rock Dyed Fabric: 1 Soft Duck Down + 50 Orchard Puree

Haranya:

Tigerspine Grape Wine: 1 Grand Grape + 50 Ground Spices
Falcorth Apple Brandy: 1 Grand Apple + 50 Dried Flowers
Mahadevi Banana Nectar: 1 Grand Banana + 50 Ground Spices
Arcum Iris Golden Vegetables: 1 Golden Egg + 50 Chopped Produce
Villanelle Cherry Cake: 1 Grand Cherry + 50 Ground Grain
Solis Headlands Milk Tea: 1 Organic Milk + 50 Chopped Produce
Rookborne Fig Jam: 1 Grand Fig + 50 Chopped Produce
Sunbite Wild Lemonade: 1 Grand Lemon + 50 Ground Spices
Perinoor Avocado Toast: 1 Grand Avocado + 50 Ground Grain
Ynsytere Salted Olives: 1 Grand Olive + 50 Medicinal Powder
Silent Forest Pomegranate Wine: 1 Grand Pomegranate + 50 Dried Flowers
Windscour Savannah Spicy Stew: 1 Grand Bay Leaf + 50 Trimmed Meat
Hasla Silk Thread: 1 Soft Duck Down + 50 Dried Flowers
Rokhala Mountain Fabric: 1 Light Goose Down + 50 Dried Flowers

Who Benefits:
- Farmers, Gatherers, and Harvesters
- Trade Pack Runners

The materials used are the rare version of items that players will already be harvesting to craft the regular specialty packs. These rare items don't have use for the most part. Putting them in trade packs rewards players for finding these items, and makes them more special.

Would it be possible to get an item that allows image items to be removed from equipment without losing the image item? I know we have a system like this for undergarments and costumes, but if you (like me) go out of your way to make gear you like look how you want it, it'd be nice to not lose a piece of gear or an image item every time we get something new.

As an example of what I mean, I literally crafted a second Dazzling Dawnsdrop Jerkin and started two alt Nuian characters so I could get items to use as image items, and right now I have the more expensive of the two imaged over some Auroria Haunted Occultism gear, which I eventually plan to upgrade.

With the current system, I'll end up losing the armour when I upgrade because I'll need to turn it into an image item if I want to keep my character's look, which is frustrating because I'll already need to spend a pretty penny just to image the new gear in the first place. For something like the Auroria plate it's not too big of a loss, but my next goal is Serpentis gear, so what happens when I upgrade from that? I'll have to either craft an entirely new Dazzling jerkin (which costs a lot of resources) or lose the serpentis gear in the process.

Some way to extract the image item while keeping the base gear intact, or better yet, a kind of "image library" where imaged items are stored and can be placed over other stuff at will (kind of like how For Honor does it) would be appreciated. The former would probably be easier, as there already seems to be a script in place for it to work with undergarments and costumes. But the latter would make for a really nice quality of life feature.

Fashion Souls is life, after all.

No it is not possible. Image items are prevented from being removed intentionally.
When you image an iten it still retains all of its stats and grade.
Via this method you could then trade obsidan and other bound gear items. For this reason the system was out in place not allowing it.

No it is not possible. Image items are prevented from being removed intentionally.
When you image an iten it still retains all of its stats and grade.
Via this method you could then trade obsidan and other bound gear items. For this reason the system was out in place not allowing it.
Perhaps I should rephrase my suggestion:

The system wouldn't extract the image item with all its previous stats or anything. It'd extract it purely as an image item with little to no stats and possibly automatically bind it to you. I'm sure there'd be some way to do that? Either that or allowing us to create a "duplicate" image item with no stats that keeps the appearance of an item without needing to lose one or more pieces of gear in the process.

This is a discussion that was suggested prior however it isn't possible to do because of how the entire system works and would require a complete new system.
Likely would cause everyone to lose all their active image items as well.

Can we get all house lighting to be turned on automatically like the street lights? It's kinda a pain to turn them on all the time, especially if you have a lot. Or maybe have them auto on instead of off. Either way would be nice.

I'm still crossing my fingers for Partial Sale on the AH... That's the only thing I would change :D Would a huge benefit for buyers and sellers.

Each housing item has a manual state to each one. For that reason they can't be automatic.
Partial sales I'm almost positive are not possible in this version. Not sure if it's being looked intonat this moment

Each housing item has a manual state to each one. For that reason they can't be automatic.
Partial sales I'm almost positive are not possible in this version. Not sure if it's being looked intonat this moment
It was in a later patch. Not sure which one tho. I wasn't playing Live at that time but if this version ever gets to the point where you can put it in, it should definitely be considered. imo.

Would it be possible to put in something (a recipe, a trade pack, maybe a 100 to 1 conversion for dawn's lake like other basic fish have) to do with crayfish/starfish from small bamboo traps? They were used in cooking recipes that have been removed from the game and now have no purpose (but the small bamboo trap is still in the game) - they have a very low npc price as well and are basically useless as far as I can tell. I had intended to place the traps on aquafarms for fishing proficiency but did not realize the items they produced were unusable in the current version of the game.

Alternatively, could the harvest when fed grain be changed to a small amount of saltwater fish instead of crayfish/starfish? They currently give this when collapsed but not when harvested regularly.

@Sjinderson Even if it was just the 10x recipes, it would help alot. 100x would be really good but if it's hard to do, 10x would be good. @Sparkle

I'm still going from older suggestions to newer so may not have a look into your question untill I'm finished with the older ones. Some older suggestions still need my attention. But I'll for sure check yours out and get back to you on this matter.

There are so many quests on the Mainland Continents that never get used. Most players do their Green Story Quests, and then skip the rest. The increased exp gain makes it so that most quests are never completed.

That is a lot of content just sitting there that could be utilized.

Maybe tweak the Mainland Quests (on Nuia and Haranya) so that instead of giving exp, they give Vocation Badges or Merit Badges, and remove the level requirements so anyone can pick up a quest no matter what level they are. The quests will be easy if you're high level, but it would still be something to do and would utilize assets that are already in the game world.

There are so many quests on the Mainland Continents that never get used. Most players do their Green Story Quests, and then skip the rest. The increased exp gain makes it so that most quests are never completed.

Maybe tweak the Mainland Quests (on Nuia and Haranya) so that instead of giving exp, they give Vocation Badges or Merit Badges, and remove the level requirements so anyone can pick up a quest no matter what level they are. The quests will be easy if you're high level, but it would still be something to do and would utilize assets that are already in the game world.

Sounds like a good idea and support it. Just need a reasonable reward for that seems fair. Could be a lot of work aswell.

Craftable Serendipity Stones like the Cryptic Lucky Scrolls at the castle? Same mats but higher quantity even. Atm, they're too dependent on p2w boxes and waiting a month for a single one.

Allow Serendipity Stones and Lord Coins to be sold on the AH.

Change larceny(Queen's purses/crates only) back to how it was in 2.9. Whatever change to "fix" 3.0's larceny has not done a single thing and Auroria is a dead zone other than for those who do trees/braziers. This would allow more skirmishes to happen(people may log in more just to go pvp) and allow more gold into the economy(yeah it's shit rn). It was fun in 2.9 because of all the interactions going on and pug raids attempting to down the mana towers.

Last edited:

I like the idea, since questing is my favourite in this game (ye, I know, it's strange), and would be great to level up an alt and doing the side quests too. Just needs to figure it out to not make it too op, so it's only a little addition. Maybe some token every quest, and like 10 token a merit badge.

I think we can increase a level of some quests for players to have a chance to still complete them and get achievements, rewards. Will need you and others to provide that quests names and we'll have them checked.

I think we can increase a level of some quests for players to have a chance to still complete them and get achievements, rewards. Will need you and others to provide that quests names and we'll have them checked.

All Kill Quests that provide Focus/resiliance/thoughtness Gems could be improved and repetable. Same with Honor pots kill quest. Damn that could be something.Quests name is Guardian of <zone> have 3 stages, only last stage matters only. Bots would not farm it cuz items are untradable its time consuming, demand u to change zones ;)

Also true about side quests, they are dont rewarding at all :( so even if one comes with idea of just wandering around and do some side quests fast abbadon this idea cuz mostly for quest we get like some silver :/. If we actualy could get some warrior medals untradable worker pots, things that cant influence economy but reward us for time we spend doing it.

About Honor gems quest:
This is exacly what quest i mean https://ibb.co/btvOsz it could be only this part and it could be daily.

Last edited:
Back