What's new

Server updates 9/11: Towers for Thunderwing Titan Changes, Stacking, Quests and other changes!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 9/11 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • The highest possible player's level to complete quests was increased from level 24 to level 55 for the following quests: "Hatias's Request", "A Lack of Manpower", "Evacuation Protocol", "Red's Riders".
  • Fixed a bug with titles "Tavern Owner" and "Pressman" that made players losing a buff.
  • Hermit's Glare is added to the Festival Exchanger on Mirage Isle.
  • Following items stacking was changed: - Titansong Ruby (from 1k to 10k); - Reedwind Essence (from 1k to 5k).
  • Reduced the number of resources needed to build Towers for Thunderwing Titan from 10k to 5k. Now to build each stage players need to spend 1250 Reedwind Essences instead of 2500.
  • Fixed a bug that didn't let Nocturne Griffin, Royal Griffin and Moonfeather Griffin to equip the armor set: Griffin Helm, Griffin Legguards, Griffin Saddle.
  • Requirements for Magic Monolith's use during the Golden Plains Battle were changed. You no longer need to have quest "Battle for the Golden Plains" for it. Each side can use only their side monolith.
  • During the Golden Plains Battle after the Flag is set on one of the Bases only enemy faction participants will be able to snatch a flag after it's set. Nui Flag can be stolen by Haranya Alliance only and Haranya Alliance Flag can be stolen by Nui Alliance only. This change is made to avoid the intrusion of other factions, that leads for flag to be re-set on the same faction base, with a purpose to repair their automatic cannons.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

Thanks Sparkle!!! You're awesome! (now i'm just hoping i can still do the Evac quest even tho i did the warborn one :eek:) Guess we'll find out lol
'Archerage

Edit/Update: @Sparkle I GOT IT!!! TY! TY!
upload_2018-9-11_8-30-19.png

Last edited:
Is it possible to get the Skyline Waistcoat Ensemble costume and the Tiger mount re-added to cash shop box?

Attachments

• skyline.png
    skyline.png
    198.9 KB · Views: 587
  • tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 467
Is it possible to get the Skyline Waistcoat Ensemble costume and the Tiger mount re-added to cash shop box?

Were added in May. Will most likely be added again but there's no exact timing for them.

Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 9/11 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Fixed a bug that didn't let Nocturne Griffin, Royal Griffin and Moonfeather Griffin to equip the armor set: Griffin Helm, Griffin Legguards, Griffin Saddle

So what was fixed ? Because my Royal Griffin which is level 50 is still unable to equip the Griffin armor set (lvl50-55) that I purchased on the credit market

i

Attachments

• ScreenShot0029.jpg
    ScreenShot0029.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 442
  • ScreenShot0031.jpg
    ScreenShot0031.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 496
  • ScreenShot0032.jpg
    ScreenShot0032.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 480
There are 2 types of such equip. We were informed about the issue with 1 type only. Thank you for letting us know about the present issue on the current equip. We already corrected it and it will be applied with the next restart. You'll be able to use that gear after.

Back