What's new

Server updates 10/2: Custom Questline Chapter 21 "The Order of Nui", Pawesome Festival and more!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 10/2 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • New custom questline Chapter 21 "The Order of Nui" is added. Start in Golden Ruins. To start it you need to have level 52 and complete previous custom questline Chapter 20 “The New beginning!”. The following quests are included:
    • Farmer's contest
    • Every soul needs music
    • Turtle, tortoise… so, what’s the correct pronunciation?!
    • Villains from Serpentis
    • A little gift from Nui
    • Monsters of Reedwind
    • There is something inside the shell!
    • Strange sounds at night
    • Weird Crew
    • High, high up in the mountains
    • Strange healing
    • A mysterious stranger's trace
    • The Den of the unknow
    • Isolated island
    • Seeds for a friend
    • Tiny Magic
    • Up!
    • Trip to the dream
    • Deep sea explorer
    • On the high-way
    • Speeding Up!
    • Profit is good!
    • Darkness is impenetrable
    • Raid! Attack the monsters dungeon!
    • The battle of the fearless!
  • New craft was added to Improved Pumpkinhead and Farmer's Workstation. Players will be able to craft x10 Livestock Supplement.
  • Start of InGame Mini-Event - Forgotten Ones' Wish Event [LINK]
  • Start of the Pawesome Festival [LINK]
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
Are u mad? is this for real? 30 greater dungeons for the storyline quest? and for what some honor and a bit of gold? did u ever run a dungeon that does not give annything to u that u actually need? try do that 30 times lol... GG on the new quest line... great job

or at least make the items u get at the end of the quest permanent... not only 30 days so i know i get cancer from the dungeons but at least i get a mount...

Are u mad? is this for real? 30 greater dungeons for the storyline quest? and for what some honor and a bit of gold? did u ever run a dungeon that does not give annything to u that u actually need? try do that 30 times lol... GG on the new quest line... great job

I posted about this in suggestions, the questline is just trolling with players, their reason is "nobody is doing it" so we are giving an incentive to do them.. lol good luck with that 30 days timed reward which would take 2 months to complete.

technically you can complete it in 5 days, quest 24, not 2 months...

Edit: afaik it doesnt hurt to get abyssal shards etc from dungeons, those mats are good to have.

@Sparkle How come the old pawstone coins aren't working for this event?

Please provide me with your character name and the q-ty of coins remaining from the passed Pawesome Festival from March. We'll have them exchanged to new coins from the current Pawesome fest.

Please provide me with your character name and the q-ty of coins remaining from the passed Pawesome Festival from March. We'll have them exchanged to new coins from the current Pawesome fest.

Character Blackylocks I have 44 of the past event ones

quest.JPG

What are kraken cultists? Cuz if i can kill those instead of joining abyssal would be good. Seeing as I'm in EU and I sleep during Abyssal/Lusca events.

View attachment 4726

What are kraken cultists? Cuz if i can kill those instead of joining abyssal would be good. Seeing as I'm in EU and I sleep during Abyssal/Lusca events.
It's a 3 million health 5 star boss.Spawns in the middle island of sea of graves. I have 62% magic defense and it still did 15k dmg to me with a single magic attack hit. It's skills are similar to those of Glenn, but somehow even stronger. Honestly, it's not even close to being a substitute for... whatever it is they want us to do in the abyssal attack....

You'd pretty much need a tank capable of tanking something as strong as that and more than half a raid to actually dps it down. Oh and don't forget that it only stays there for 30 minutes, so you get 2 tries max.

I appreciate them trying to give EU players a way of completing the quest without having to stay up until abyssal, but experiencing the boss myself I'd say they might as well not have. Including the fact that it's reset range is maybe 20-30m off the middle island and it's immune to siege dmg so dps-ing it with actual skills is the only way.

Last edited:
It's a 3 million health 5 star boss.Spawns in the middle island of sea of graves. I have 62% magic defense and it still did 15k dmg to me with a single magic attack hit. It's skills are similar to those of Glenn, but somehow even stronger. Honestly, it's not even close to being a substitute for... whatever it is they want us to do in the abyssal attack....

You'd pretty much need a tank capable of tanking something as strong as that and more than half a raid to actually dps it down. Oh and don't forget that it only stays there for 30 minutes, so you get 2 tries max.

I appreciate them trying to give EU players a way of completing the quest without having to stay up until abyssal, but experiencing the boss myself I'd say they might as well not have. Including the fact that it's reset range is maybe 20-30m off the middle island and it's immune to siege dmg so dps-ing it with actual skills is the only way.

Wth, that sounds like impossible to kill o_O and 30min spawn time? When even? Does it have a timer like Glenn and Meina?

Two of those 15k hits and I'm poof .. :c

Dam I'd even rather kill 100 shamans in DS again o_O

Wth, that sounds like impossible to kill o_O and 30min spawn time? When even? Does it have a timer like Glenn and Meina?

Two of those 15k hits and I'm poof .. :c

Dam I'd even rather kill 100 shamans in DS again o_O
It spawns at 2pm EST or 7pm Central European Time and the timer is 30 minutes.

I guess maybe they want you to keep it in the 200% dmg zone while the tank stays just outside of it. But the fact that it has Glenn's push ability makes it pretty impossible.

The 15k dmg was outside of the 200% dmg zone :D

Is the Chapter 21 storyline Up! bugged? I have flew over the spots in a circle 3 times before I died and it still keeps failing, or is there something I am missing?

Back