What's new

Suggestions

@Sparkle

The new chapter 21 quests were really fun until the part before final quest where you need to get 30 kills of three different Greater dungeon bosses. Why ? nobody wants to do dungeons, trying to form a group actually ends where it starts. why you guys have to make it too hard ?

I kindly suggest doing something about it, kindly replace the quest with something people can do it solo.

I like these quests, but cmon.. 30 kills is just plain stupid. This whole "let's kill the same boss for x time" is a completely idiot thing from these eastern MMOs and I can't find anyone who enjoys it. It ruins any part of the lore, I hate when games do this, to force you kill the same boss in the same quest. Why? Because what is the reason behind in the quest lore that these people just get resurrected each time? Can you reconsider this quest? I would rather do the Dream Ring Serpentis part than this.
The previous chapter was pretty good, but in a race quest a stupid grind..

Edit: I don't want to complain that hard, so I have to say, I just passed the wyvern part, and I really like this new questline, especially the part with the bandits and the mountain hop. I hope we can see more of these in the future! Thank you for that.

Last edited:
@Sparkle Can we have a return of, "Magic Lamps, game event". I feel like this event would help the population health, as it gives a incentive for veteran and new players to play and do content in game.

@Sparkle Can we have a return of, "Magic Lamps, game event". I feel like this event would help the population health, as it gives a incentive for veteran and new players to play and do content in game.
Old events will return in the future yes. Cannot give a date on it but the event will return.

Can you turn the portal to Diamond Shores in Cinderstone (Seachild Warf) on? The one on the Harany side is always open. Why is it completely closed on this server? I always used that on retail, and don't remember it having closed any time.
Since 2 weeks passed, I think you forget it. Anything with this?

Since 2 weeks passed, I think you forget it. Anything with this?

No, we didn't forget about it and saw your post. There are a few interesting things we are working on currently that we'd like to fulfill and present to players first.
I'm checking on your question and will be back to you shortly regarding it.

No, we didn't forget about it and saw your post. There are a few interesting things we are working on currently that we'd like to fulfill and present to players first.
I'm checking on your question and will be back to you shortly regarding it.
Thank you then!

we wouldn't be able to do something identical to Hiram gear, though maybe something can be done in the future once current projects are completed.
The horses them selves are something that might make a return. Likely inside of a credit box until they could be properly added back.
The clarify for you Seleen The Horses were priced for gold, believe 50g and at level 50 or higher you would take them to mirage with a Certificate and speak to the respective Daru (They're still there next to the black arrow) for a quest to get the black arrow. Depends how the admins want to do it
Why we can't just have horses back like old game days? Why need to be on credits boxes?
Just add it like normal way, you buy it for 50g, lvl him up and get a Certificate :/

Why we can't just have horses back like old game days? Why need to be on credits boxes?
Just add it like normal way, you buy it for 50g, lvl him up and get a Certificate :/
Read what I said again

Can we get guild/family/daily missions that are to be clicked on to activate auto unlocked? I can't tell you how many times I've done a mission and been like oh I forgot to activate it.

Can we get an arena mode that doesn't give honor that is unlimited and allows us to go in with friends? Like a duel but in the arena. That way it's an arena you can spam do and not have to deal with the hassle of healing up forever or getting stuck in combat and isn't exploitable with a previous suggestion I made about healing after duels. It'd be nice to get a team version of this with a raid that is party vs party as well if it's possible.

Can we get guild/family/daily missions that are to be clicked on to activate auto unlocked? I can't tell you how many times I've done a mission and been like oh I forgot to activate it.

Can we get an arena mode that doesn't give honor that is unlimited and allows us to go in with friends? Like a duel but in the arena. That way it's an arena you can spam do and not have to deal with the hassle of healing up forever or getting stuck in combat and isn't exploitable with a previous suggestion I made about healing after duels. It'd be nice to get a team version of this with a raid that is party vs party as well if it's possible.
So an Arena with premade teams instead of being compiled of randoms? I like that idea.

Is there any way you can create some sort of incentive to PvP in Hellswamp (and likely the corresponding zone on the East). I don't know the East trade routes, but on the West, it is very rare to have a peaceful trade route from Ahnimar to the northern zones. From what I've seen over the past month or two, Hellswamp only goes into peace once a week at most and you need to be lucky enough to be online and able to run packs when it happens.
East has to go through Windscour to get to Arcum Iris. It's probably the same time frame of going into peace but I'm sure there's less Westies there than there is in Hellswamp.

East has to go through Windscour to get to Arcum Iris. It's probably the same time frame of going into peace but I'm sure there's less Westies there than there is in Hellswamp.

Yeah, but Windscour has more events that put it into whole weeks of peace than Hellswamp ;P

Yeah, but Windscour has more events that put it into whole weeks of peace than Hellswamp ;P
That's just Archeage code though, pre-made events. Instead, why not ask for a custom event that puts Hellswamp into peace more often like Windscour?

issue with hellswamp peace is the extreme amount of gold that can be generated by packs through that zone, windscour peace hardly generates the amount of gold that hellswamp would

My suggestion is killing a world boss in a conflict zone cause the threat level to increase by 1. This would allow Yny, Cinderstone, Hellswamp, Windscour, and Hasla push to war easier. Perhaps making the CR/GR/Zombie bosses increase the threat level by a half instead of a whole threat level.

EDIT:
I also think the port locations to community centers should contain the city's proper name instead of the zone name. For example Anvilton - Community Center; Sun's End - Community Center; Glitterstone - Community Center; Birchkeep - Community Center. It already shows the regions name. Having it twice is kind of redundant.

Last edited:
Craftable Serendipity Stones like the Cryptic Lucky Scrolls at the castle? Same mats but higher quantity even. Atm, they're too dependent on p2w boxes and waiting a month for a single one.

Allow Serendipity Stones and Lord Coins to be sold on the AH.

Change larceny(Queen's purses/crates only) back to how it was in 2.9. Whatever change to "fix" 3.0's larceny has not done a single thing and Auroria is a dead zone other than for those who do trees/braziers. This would allow more skirmishes to happen(people may log in more just to go pvp) and allow more gold into the economy(yeah it's shit rn). It was fun in 2.9 because of all the interactions going on and pug raids attempting to down the mana towers.
Any chance we can get some responses for this?
Trion made a change that Lord's coins could be posted on the AH by giving them a vendor value. Could we do the same for Serendipity and Lord's Coins here. Also, 2.9 purses would be nice. We were pre told that it was reverted back, but it's still not like before. Therefore, larceny is still dead and since bots aren't doing it anymore, boosting it would be great for players again (especially beginning players).

Can you turn the portal to Diamond Shores in Cinderstone (Seachild Warf) on? The one on the Harany side is always open. Why is it completely closed on this server? I always used that on retail, and don't remember it having closed any time.

It will start working after the restart. To have it activated players will need to build a portal. For it somebody needs to bring a Faint Archeum Bundle. Players will need to do it only after the restart.

Hello my suggestion is to improve the reward of the greater dungeon, or create a new type of dungeon, more difficult than the current greater dungeon, but that the drop you could get will be weapons, armor and jewelery (epherium, delphinad and ayanad), charms , resplendent regrades, I do not know, but with this to achieve that there is more interest in performing dungeons and also reduce the gap between free-2-play and pay-2-win.

I really like the idea of hellajeff:
hellajeff said:
World boss and monster invasions of major cities. Nothing says we're doing it differently to new players than walking into a besieged capital city, its a tried and true formula for immersing new players into a game, giving a whole faction something they can work together at and as just a plain fun and interesting event. Just please don't make the invading world boss the hound of kyrios.'hair

It'd be cool to come up with custom bosses and monsters but something like morpheus besieging austera with his pirate hordes, Dahuta attacking with her Dahuta cultists would be awesome.

Also since I mentioned the hounds of kyrios, can we get some of these guys removed/replaced or randomized with other bosses. This guy is copy pasta'd like 5 times in the game and it sucks.

Back