What's new

Suggestions

Fix server stability, pings are all over the place, server is laggy at dead times. Something needs to be done.
Though a few weeks ago we had some short time issues, they were fixed that time and there are no issues on the server side at the moment. That's something on your side right now.

make important world bosses despawn if not killed after a certain amount of time say 3 hours, it will increase the competition and world boss activity.

Explain and suggest please.

Well, because of how points are count in mistmarrow ppl afk entire event. come in on start kill towers (dont cap) leave for 20 min and back at end to finish event. Well Thats not how pvp event should work.

To fix it, there could be change in counting how points are generated. It could be changed that if faction hold tower/towers point is generated for each 20 sec if faction have tower under control more towers=more points. So actualy that could be interesting highly tactic advanced event ;). Well at least give oportunities for sime tactics.

Last edited:
I'd also like to suggest that we get a recall book added to all of the nation bases in Auroria, Currently in order for our heroes to do hero calls they have to run all the way from the port in to do mobilizations unlike the west/east factions that are allowed to recall to there mobilization locations.

I guess it's possible. Will look into it.

I would like to request the Farmer's Workstation have added to it recipes that allow for 10x bundles to be made at one time. So Mass Production Bundle recipe would be 100 seeds, x worms, y labor.
Takes forever to craft bundles. A lot of people use 500-1000 bundles a day.

Please confirm what receipts are needed?

"
sociopathix said:
I would like to request the Farmer's Workstation have added to it recipes that allow for 10x bundles to be made at one time. So Mass Production Bundle recipe would be 100 seeds, x worms, y labor.
Takes forever to craft bundles. A lot of people use 500-1000 bundles a day"

Can we have bundles stack to 1000 instead of 100 aswell

can we have it that the diamond shores fortress doesn't require to have your raid tag first to get the honor ?
it works with kadum too, why does it not work with the fortress ?

First suggestion I have is to add all decoration tags(house floor, yard, etc) to all existing and upcoming decorations. This would not only allow more freedom in decorating, but also inspire new interior and exterior designs. As of right now, we can only place decorations outside or on farms if they have the "yard" attribute. However, what if we want to put wooden benches outside? Perhaps a bench sitting in a garden that we decide to maintain. By adding all the tags to every piece of decor, you ultimately add a large amount of variation to entries for decorating events in the forums as well. This seems like a minor change, but perhaps we can show off some awesome homes and properties that you can't quite achieve on Live. Let our imagination loose.
However, a distinction between wall and ground/floor decoration would be alright to keep.

Nutshell: Allow us to place any piece of furniture and/or decor anywhere we want on our property by adding all possible decoration placement tags to all existing and upcoming decor. Logical limitations can be kept such as the distinction between ground and wall decor.

Second suggestion:
Not quite sure how much freedom your team actually has for editing and creating items/effects, but imagine a new type of decoration where it is based around auras or enlarged visual effects that already exist in game. These effects would be like weather over an area for maybe an hour or two after activation.

For example, perhaps you can take the Stormcaller Staff(item id 21232) and use its model for a piece of decoration. Upon offering (enter item), it summons a storm cloud(area effect of...maybe 24x24 or just smaller than that) which stays for one hour or two. The functionality for this piece of decor could be reducing crop growth times by -10% or something, nothing too major.

This idea can be extended beyond weather effects as well. The models already exist for various trees and plants so to further add onto the variation of home/garden decoration, we can recycle those very same models into permanent features that only act as decoration; they should not yield any produce/items. Permanent greenhouses, cherry trees, and any other plants that look nice as decor would be a nice touch. Make the neighborhoods look nice!

Last edited:
Can the Naval arena give 2 coins to the winners and 1 coin to the losers? The honor is hardly anything to be excited about given the fact that you have to wait so long for 20 people to queue, and in the last 2 10v10's I've seen there were at least 2 afk's in it, soon there won't be enough people queuing up for it because if you lose the coin flip, you get a laughable amount of honor and that's it. The consolation prize is shit.

Can the Naval arena give 2 coins to the winners and 1 coin to the losers? The honor is hardly anything to be excited about given the fact that you have to wait so long for 20 people to queue, and in the last 2 10v10's I've seen there were at least 2 afk's in it, soon there won't be enough people queuing up for it because if you lose the coin flip, you get a laughable amount of honor and that's it. The consolation prize is shit.

I completely agree, If I got the leading points I'd rather just run away and take the win, instead of fighting and having fun cause if you lose. You've wasted 15 minutes of your life for nothing.

if losers will get coin u will see even more afkers. id say they should change this arena from 10v10 to like 7v7/8v8

I completely agree, If I got the leading points I'd rather just run away and take the win, instead of fighting and having fun cause if you lose. You've wasted 15 minutes of your life for nothing.
We already had 2 daily quests added. Even if you loose arena you can still get at least 5 coins daily for being active during arenas.

Hi sparkle! Is it possible to customize colours for merch and clippers by dyeing them ? ;)

Last edited:
We already had 2 daily quests added. Even if you loose arena you can still get at least 5 coins daily for being active during arenas.

You have to sit in queue for upwards of half an hour spamming in chat on one faction in order to get one arena, and one of your 2 daily quests is notably bugged, while the other one only matters if 3 of the 5 you do daily are victories, which is NOT plausible because even by the law of averages, that's asking for a win-rate of 60% daily. If you think people will queue up for 5 coin flips for a CHANCE to get 5 coins when you could just give the losers 1 coin per loss, you're sadly mistaken. The two Maelstrom arenas my guildmate did, they had two AFK's and guess what! The 10v10 arena lost another person to queue it because surprise surprise, it "just isn't worth it".

If a player has to do more work than a CR/GR and get less honor for it, you can be damned sure if they aren't getting something from it for losing, they're going to stop.

Implement more ways to get warrior medals? Or increase WM from current events? It takes people who work or go to school months and months just to get a couple hundred...and that’s doing events every chance you get. To get an Ayana’s cloak would take a year.... not mentioning if you need the necklace or instrument or warrior wrist.

Implement more ways to get warrior medals? Or increase WM from current events? It takes people who work or go to school months and months just to get a couple hundred...and that’s doing events every chance you get. To get an Ayana’s cloak would take a year.... not mentioning if you need the necklace or instrument or warrior wrist.

It has already been done in August. A quest "We need a help!" was added. You can receive it from an Auctioneer. Quest gives you a task to kill mobs and it's completion will reward you with Warrior's Medals.

Hello, I was wondering if you could add the combat boost scroll (10% damage converted to health) to the honor shop. Maybe for 1k honor. As far as I know its not obtainable through normal game play, only certain events. It would be amazing if you could add it. Thanks :)

upload_2018-11-11_0-36-7.png

Back