What's new

Suggestions

I'm at a point where my armor is pretty hard to upgrade and I've been making more sets. Can you guys add more hotbars and skillsaver pendants?

Add the ability to seed bundle clubhead spores.
Add the ability to plant clubhead spores in seedbeds in the drop down menu.
Lower amount of vocation badges for axle grease.
Make elite merchant cushion operable by anyone once placed.
Change Hasla Rift bosses and mobs if possible to look like the lesser Hasla Rift event.
Make Silo's similar to P2W farms with a weekly rate of 20 and do not count towards land ownership. Limit Silo's to 5. Some people like them, but the cost to own one adds up too quickly making them not as well used for old and new players.
Do a week of every box released so far as a Christmas Event.
Patch in the other car if possible.
Adjust the speed on other ship sails to compensate for the Growling Yawl's passive. Maybe by adding different passive effects (IE: Lutesong sails having a faster East / West out of combat passive) or greatly increasing all other sail health.
Add a glow effect to Fishing Boats similar to weapons with the Divine, Epic, Legendary, Mythic weapon aura based on propeller, slightly reducing the glow. Adjust both propellers to have the tailpipes.
Add fishing spawns in the sea of graves.
Increase Fishing gold amount by an additional 45%.
Add login tracking to land usage per week. Once two weeks pass, increase taxation amount on all account land to spur more land ownership changes for all the alt accounts still in the game.
Track mundane crafting like tax certificates, lumber/stone/metal productions and afk fishing to find alt accounts faster. This will allow legitimate new and old players the ability to make more gold when crafting support items.
Remove the CR/GR bosses immune retarded ability if people go outside of 5 meters and it starts firing ranged siege damage. Remove the other immunities as well. This is a completely mundane event.
Add a glider based on the scarecrow skin from the quest: The Talkative Scarecrow.
Add a battlepet based on the different color Mantis NPC's.

I'm at a point where my armor is pretty hard to upgrade and I've been making more sets. Can you guys add more hotbars and skillsaver pendants?

More skillsavers was requested on retail, and XL said that they're not able to because their system only supports 3 sets of skills. Not sure about hotbars, though

what I would like to see added is the ability to remodel my 16 x 16 into a double deck with 2 seed beds.
Those are a feature of ver 3.5 AA I believe.

That means they will come either with that update or added as a custom feature of the server... The latter seems more likely since most would be opposed to changing how trade works that comes bundled with 3.5 (myself included) xD

Add an unstuck button to the account panel that teleports your character to the last recall point.
(Incase you get stuck on the loading screen like poor old me)

Give us an option to rewrap shop items such as nimbus,hello kitty roadster etc. with the new items coming out it makes the old ones useless to half the people who have the old ones making it frustrating to buy the new ones because we know the old ones are going to be wasted in our storage.

Add login tracking to land usage per week. Once two weeks pass, increase taxation amount on all account land to spur more land ownership changes for all the alt accounts still in the game.

- THIS!

Solves the land issues for new players and active players who constantly cannot find good land plots as they are taken up by inactive players who simply make tax certs and pay taxes only. If you were required to use your farms (just do it to gazebos, tree houses and farms (16 and 8) to keep it, then we would see a lot of land open up for players to grab.

Give us an option to rewrap shop items such as nimbus,hello kitty roadster etc. with the new items coming out it makes the old ones useless to half the people who have the old ones making it frustrating to buy the new ones because we know the old ones are going to be wasted in our storage.
Don't unwrap them then. You made the choice to use them and so are stuck with them

I would like to suggest changes in a single gaming event M.M. So that the points are counted not for raising the towers, but then when you break the tower. This was introduced in update 4.0 it seems to me.

Don't unwrap them then. You made the choice to use them and so are stuck with them
And that’s fine except like epic said, they just come out with stuff that makes everything we had originally irrelevant. It’s wasting our time and credits. Why buy shit from cash shop if it’ll be outdated by a better version in two weeks and we are stuck with the shitty version.

Also can you give me a good reason why they bind in the first place?

Classes changes will come with the later versions.
But even on the live servers when it came to XL's attention, it was quickly patched because it was a bug. It was not a class change. If I remember right, the modifier is added to Holy Bolt before it's initial damage is calculated which is why it was bugged (+75%*0 = 0). Holy Bolt is the only ability that suffers from this problem.

I even found the post from the live servers that stated this was a bug.

I am assuming this server used the vanilla 3.0 update. The reason why it wasn't included in the vanilla 3.0 update is because the bug wasn't detected until late March 2017 (3.0 update came out in December 2016) and was patched in April 2017. This would explain why the bug still exists here.

Not sure if this has been said before, but a double Guilda Star Weekend. It would promote all activity, PvE and PvP.

I have two suggestions. One was probably already suggested. First I was wondering if you could give the talking animals a way to record it's owner's message and repeat it to anyone else who passes by them. I'm of course referring to the talking chicken, frog and echo owl you place as furniture. I think it would be great if they could be taught messages that they can give to other players. It would be a neat feature for running your own shop or passing secret messages without relying on the chat box. The second suggestion involves dungeon armor. I was wondering if you could make an Aria's Autograph path for greater dungeon armor. Mistsong Armor has some unique effects but by the time you are strong enough to complete the dungeon, you have already rendered it inferior. It would be nice if you could gather materials from dungeons and other sources to make them more accessible.

Might have been brought up, but Mistmerrow is kind of broken for new players. If you get ganked the entire event, there's no way for you to complete the Crimson Army questline (green quest chain). It could take you days to get to 100 kills. In the peace period time span between the end of pvp and kadum showing up, you should be able to keep killing crimson army and they should keep respawning.

Wave/Fire Lunarite is still expensive and hard to get, the event didn't seem to help much. So I have a suggestion on how to acquire it.

Lunarite Cauldron: Same size as a Regrade Brazier and Archeum Tree Sapling. Obtained the same way as those two. (Prince/Queen Purse/Crate). Same growth time. The sprite can be the Daru Cauldron sprite.

To be activated, it needs to be first filled with Auroria Mineral Water, then lit by a Smoldering Log.

It can grow into 3 types (dust lunarite, superior lunarite, or fine lunarite, the chance of each should be the same as dust/shard/crystal from the Archeum Tree)

Then, like with the tree and brazier, you can either identify the Lunarite (random chance between Fire/Wave) or break the cauldron down for a crafting drop (I suggest 5~10 Mysterious Garden Powder).

Well a Christmas thing
You could drive around in the reindeer red hauler and give packs to all the good little boys and girls.

Back