What's new

Server updates 11/13: Nui’s Chosen return; Erenor map + Captain's Portrait crafts; and arena changes

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 11/13 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Custom event Nui’s Chosen returns [LINK]
  • Erenor map; Captain's Portrait and Andelph's Glory crafts were added to the Festival Gift Exchanger.
  • The Violent Maelstrom battleship arena [LINK] fixes and changes:
    • Quest "New Horizons" task was changed from 10 enemies kills to 30 enemies team kills. All enemies kills made by team members that are in a close proximity to you (100m) will count towards your quest score.
    • Fixed the bug that didn't let one of the teams to use a radar.
    • Visual bug with points added towards the Achievement "Cannonade" is fixed.
    • Now players can't use Warborn and Dwarf Racial Skills, items buffs, battlepets on arena.
    • Added a special buff that increases participants Continental Dialect proficiency +10000.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Agreed, PLEASE don't upgrade to 3.5!!! Unless you can do so without removing the wisp crafting system, changing the crafted gear upgrading system, and modifying the trade pack system.

Having the map however is fine.

I agree upgrade the map but please don't make the crafting and the trade pack changes, thats what ruined the game for me on live. I really like this server and would hate to see it go.

Hello ... can you add a way that we can get the missing pieces of Erenor Map and Captain's Portrait because i'm missing a piece from both of them and i cannot find them.Maybe you can add all the pieces to Marketplace and we can buy the missing pieces with credits.

Did you try to search for them on the Auction or in trade chat?
Yes i did , nobody have the middle of Erenor Map or they don't want to sell it. I also can't find the bottom right side of Captain's Portrait.

Last edited:
Back