What's new

Server updates 12/11:Winter Maiden Festival start and other updates!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 12/11 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Start of the Winter Maiden Festival [LINK]

• Changes in The Violent Maelstrom battleship arena [LINK]:
    • Decreased the range of immortality areas on teams bases.
    • Ships get immortality buffs only for 2 minutes after ship is spawned. In case ship is used buff is automatically removed. If player use cannons immortality buff is dispelled as well.

• Reduced boss health in the event Titan's Attack [LINK]. Titan's HP halved.

• Other updates:
    • Token "Ghost Crusher" craft was added.
    • Typhoon Shroudlight duration description was fixed. Correct time is 240 sec instead of 60 sec.
    • Jinhui's Wish craft bug in Hasla Workbench was fixed.
    • 30-Day Labor Stipend item description was corrected.

• In-game boutique updated [LINK]

• Christmas Decor, Costumes and Weapon Skins were added [LINK]

Hello @Sparkle ,
I've gotten 2 winter maiden boots so far, and opened 2 giftboxes, however the achievements arent updating, the one shown below and the 2nd for opening them 10x.

Is this a bug or am I opening the wrong box? It is the box from the boot that we get after 120min, right?

thanks in advance ^-^

bug.JPG

Hello @Sparkle ,
I've gotten 2 winter maiden boots so far, and opened 2 giftboxes, however the achievements arent updating, the one shown below and the 2nd for opening them 10x.

Is this a bug or am I opening the wrong box? It is the box from the boot that we get after 120min, right?

thanks in advance ^-^

View attachment 5317

Achievement will be fixed with next server restart. A few new crafts will be added as well that you can craft by using gifts from the Boot.
Plus we'll add a little bonus for you with the next restart. Boot will provide additional gift to the players ;)

Achievement will be fixed with next server restart. A few new crafts will be added as well that you can craft by using gifts from the Boot.
Plus we'll add a little bonus for you with the next restart. Boot will provide additional gift to the players ;)

ooh nice tyvm ^-^

Can I get instructions on how to use the Stars for the trees? Not sure what to do with them

spent 40min at Titan. Healed people, ressed people, got stuck in combat by boss. But my quest didnt complete? wtf is this bullshit? :c

its not just me either, lots of people didnt get credit. did something go wrong at this last patch? and yes i was next to the boss when it died.

@Sparkle :c
bug2..JPG

upload_2018-12-12_20-58-2.png

like how did other people who did nothing whatsoever get the completion? what happened last patch?

I had no issues before this patch ;-;

@Aviendha you can't get quest completed if you do nothing. But to complete the quest you need to make sure you hit the boss. Only if you hit him and inflict damage you'll be able to complete the quest. If you hit from too far or miss it and do 0 damage it will count as 0 contribusion and you will not have your quest completed.

@Aviendha you can't get quest completed if you do nothing. But to complete the quest you need to make sure you hit the boss. Only if you hit him and inflict damage you'll be able to complete the quest. If you hit from too far or miss it and do 0 damage it will count as 0 contribusion and you will not have your quest completed.

As i said, ive done same as the other 4 rifts, and only today i didnt get reward.. and funny coincidence it happens after patch and that a TON other people have same issue.

hope you can understand that im worried

As i said, ive done same as the other 4 rifts, and only today i didnt get reward.. and funny coincidence it happens after patch and that a TON other people have same issue.

hope you can understand that im worried

There were no changes made in the event accept of thre Titan's HP change, but it doesn't effect anything. There is also no bug, this information has already been checked.
Can also tell you that most players had their quest completed and receive the rewards.

I actually completed the questline a few days ago, everything was normal but Ragul didnt give me the branch, so I couldnt interact with the sphere thing that gave u rewards, is there any solution for that?

I actually completed the questline a few days ago, everything was normal but Ragul didnt give me the branch, so I couldnt interact with the sphere thing that gave u rewards, is there any solution for that?

Ragul doesnt give the branch, that quest auto completes when boss is dead

Back