Technical server restart at 7 am 12/20!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Dear ArcheRagers!
Server will be off for restart on 12/20 at 7 am. This is a technical restart.
  • Titan's Attack event will be turned off.
  • Winter Maiden Festival changes:
    • Winter Maiden Boot will always provide 1 Winter Essence.
    • To receive Winter Yata Costume player will need 20 Winter Essences instead of 25.
Duration time - 40 minutes.
We apologize for the inconveniences!

Last edited:
When are you guys planning to resume Titan's Attack event ?
There is no date this event just ended. Like all our events they come back and when it does there will be plenty of notice before it happens.

View attachment 5350
Dear ArcheRagers!
Server will be off for restart on 12/20 at 7 am. This is a technical restart.
  • Titan's Attack event will be turned off.
  • Winter Maiden Festival changes:
    • Winter Maiden Boot will always provide 1 Winter Essence.
    • To receive Winter Yata Costume player will need 20 Winter Essences instead of 25.
Duration time - 40 minutes.
We apologize for the inconveniences!
last night u did special mm so we could get a tag then show up for titan at 2 and couldnt even see any until almost over so didnt get the quest done either ..but tonight at 10 i went and u could see all the tags so finished quest just like alot of people but cant get anything for it .will we beable to upgrade the same title when it comes back around agian ?

last night u did special mm so we could get a tag then show up for titan at 2 and couldnt even see any until almost over so didnt get the quest done either ..but tonight at 10 i went and u could see all the tags so finished quest just like alot of people but cant get anything for it .will we beable to upgrade the same title when it comes back around agian ?
Yes. The event will still give the same essense

Was ist mit den Leuten, die die letzte Titan-Suche nicht beenden konnten, weil der Server immer ausgefallen ist? und aus diesem Grund konnte der Titan die Suche nicht beenden ????

ich cant finish iola and arcan quest on titan or 1 day earlyer becouse of server was down thats the second time that i cant do titan becouse of server problems
will there be compensation for this?
im from eu and cant do titan on 4 aclock at night

maybe next time you could make it in a dungeon scenario with smaller raids, that way it would be better for all, less lag on event and server as a whole, players from all time zones will have a fair crack at doing it and maybe people will get to use other skills instead of basic bow attack and then hit pots.

ich cant finish iola and arcan quest on titan or 1 day earlyer becouse of server was down thats the second time that i cant do titan becouse of server problems
will there be compensation for this?
im from eu and cant do titan on 4 aclock at night
There was changes to accommodate the ddos attack and there won't be compensation of items

Back