Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Happy Holidays 2018.png

Dear ArcheRagers!
Our Developers, Administrators and Moderators team wishes you Happy Winter Holidays!
May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings.
We appreciate you being with us during this year and hope to see you as a part of our big family next 2019 year as well.

Our ArcheRage team has also prepared little Holidays Gift Boxes for you.

How to receive a Gift Box?
After the server restart on 12/25, go to your Account Panel on the website and press a "Gift" button that is located next to the "Tickets" and"Restoration" button.
Carefully choose the character you'd like it to be sent to as gift can be sent only once per account.
After the gift is requested, it can't be exchanged or sent to another character.
Important! Gifts can be requested within 3 weeks only. Gift button will be removed on 1/15 in the morning.

What is inside?
You'll find a unique pet, unique house decor, Christmas costume with stats and many other things in the Gift Box.
We'll keep the details in secret. Let it be a surprise for you ;)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Happy holidays Archerage team and i hope you enjoy your well deserved time off with family/friends. Thank you all for all that you do that makes this game great, best wishes <3

hello , i claim gift from website it has mailbox but nothing attach with mailbox, it's empty. what should i do?

You must have moved it to your inventory if you claimed a gift, received a mail but mail is empty. Check your inventory.

You must have moved it to your inventory if you claimed a gift, received a mail but mail is empty. Check your inventory.
it's nothing, my client is crash then i copy file client.version from my friend. maybe it bug or something, i attached photo in ticket #6105919937 pls check, i still re-download client again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back