What's new

Server updates 12/25: Christmas gifts and more!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 12/25 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • New crafts are added:
    • Scroll: Red Farm Freighter + Yuletide Hauler Fusion Certificate = Scroll: Yuletide Farm Freighter.
    • Scroll: Red Farm Freighter + Rudolph Hauler Fusion Certificate = Scroll: Red Rudolph Farm Freighter
  • Titan Energy Specialty Workbench is returned back to the game.
  • Winter Maiden Bard appearance chance was increased. Remaining not related to the current festival bards were removed.
  • Special Christmas gifts are waiting for our ArcheRagers. Follow the link to find the details [LINK]
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
Sparkle, can you please add this recipe too?

Scroll: Red Farm Freighter + Rudolph Hauler Fusion Certificate = Scroll: Red Rudolph Farm Freighter

Hmm i dont know if im writing right place but that recipe ; Scroll: Red Farm Freighter + Rudolph Hauler Fusion Certificate = Scroll: Red Rudolph Farm Freighter is not working.It's see the certificate but wont see red farm freighter so cant craft it :( and i exchanged my yuletide cert just for to craft this one:( Please can you check it when u are available... Thx for everything b4 hand...

Hmm i dont know if im writing right place but that recipe ; Scroll: Red Farm Freighter + Rudolph Hauler Fusion Certificate = Scroll: Red Rudolph Farm Freighter is not working.It's see the certificate but wont see red farm freighter so cant craft it :( and i exchanged my yuletide cert just for to craft this one:( Please can you check it when u are available... Thx for everything b4 hand...
same here:

9L0yzt.jpg

I am attempting to use the recipe added in the recent update to turn my Red Farm Freighter into a Red Rudolph Farm Freighter.

however, the in-game UI says I do not have a Red Farm Freighter in my inventory - see following screenshot:

bVXxxqG.png

Double checking that I have the correct vehicle then:

CA4M0Vt.png

I should have the correct vehicle, as usually in the past the item GRADE did not matter; see other Farm Cart/Hauler recipes (Red Farm Hauler says needs Basic Farm Hauler, but, you can only make a Heroic Farm Hauler...)
This also applies to other items, such as crafting gear etc....

The Yuletide one works however:

otlzQDB.png

As can be seen, the recipe uses the "Celestial" grade Red Farm Freighter for the Yuletide cart, while the Rudolph recipe uses the "Basic" grade, which is causing an inability to upgrade the Rudolph ver.

Usually, the item grade does not matter in crafting, but seems to be the cause of the issue.

Any help would be appreciated <3
'please

Last edited:
Hello again, sorry to be annoying but I have found another issue, this time with clearing the "Clear Mind" debuff, using the Hallowtide Tombstone (in screenshot following) and the Naptime Yata Plushie.

Earlier in the day I was attempting to use the Naptime Yata Plushie to clear the Clear Mind from sleeping. However, I had previously used the Hallowtide Tombstone to perform the same function, removing Clear Mind; subsequently it appeared that I was not able to use the Naptime Yata Plushie, and was given the message "Can't use this now".

Today then I opted to test if I could go the otherway, use the Plushie first, then the Tombstone. However, again after using the Plushie, sleeping, and then attempting to use the Tombstone I am greeting with the "Can't do this now" message, see screenshot below:
hrsyYtE.png

Above: from Screenshot can be seen that I have "Zzz......" debuff that is given after interacting with the Naptime Yata Plushie, and, that I am trying to use Hallowtide Tombstone; however, game says I am unable to do so.

As said earlier, a similar message is given when the character has the Hallotide Tombstone's version of the debuff.

Is it possible to ask why these two items do not have their effects stack? In theory, one should be able to use the interactions from both the Plushie and Tombstone to remove "Clear Mind" twice, in effect allowing Sleeping 3 times a day.
Currently, this does not occur.

There is no indication in game as to why this is. Looking at the Plushie and Tombstone both, the tooltip on their usage (when held in character Bag) states that the effect does NOT stack with the Hotspring Pond. This is no issue, as the items I am interacting with are the Plushie and Tombstone, neither of which are a "Hotspring Pond", see following screenshots:
pfvwxFm.png
uPvhfgS.png

As such, one would expect that we can use both of them...

Any help with this issue or fix would be dearly appreciated AR team :):D
'please

Hello again, sorry to be annoying but I have found another issue, this time with clearing the "Clear Mind" debuff, using the Hallowtide Tombstone (in screenshot following) and the Naptime Yata Plushie.

Earlier in the day I was attempting to use the Naptime Yata Plushie to clear the Clear Mind from sleeping. However, I had previously used the Hallowtide Tombstone to perform the same function, removing Clear Mind; subsequently it appeared that I was not able to use the Naptime Yata Plushie, and was given the message "Can't use this now".

Today then I opted to test if I could go the otherway, use the Plushie first, then the Tombstone. However, again after using the Plushie, sleeping, and then attempting to use the Tombstone I am greeting with the "Can't do this now" message, see screenshot below:
hrsyYtE.png

Above: from Screenshot can be seen that I have "Zzz......" debuff that is given after interacting with the Naptime Yata Plushie, and, that I am trying to use Hallowtide Tombstone; however, game says I am unable to do so.

As said earlier, a similar message is given when the character has the Hallotide Tombstone's version of the debuff.

Is it possible to ask why these two items do not have their effects stack? In theory, one should be able to use the interactions from both the Plushie and Tombstone to remove "Clear Mind" twice, in effect allowing Sleeping 3 times a day.
Currently, this does not occur.

There is no indication in game as to why this is. Looking at the Plushie and Tombstone both, the tooltip on their usage (when held in character Bag) states that the effect does NOT stack with the Hotspring Pond. This is no issue, as the items I am interacting with are the Plushie and Tombstone, neither of which are a "Hotspring Pond", see following screenshots:
pfvwxFm.png
uPvhfgS.png

As such, one would expect that we can use both of them...

Any help with this issue or fix would be dearly appreciated AR team :):D
'please

lol you really asking them to give you a third labor sleep on a day? ;-; no offense but i was expecting them to not be able to be used together.. seems kinda greedy to want that imo xd

lol you really asking them to give you a third labor sleep on a day? ;-; no offense but i was expecting them to not be able to be used together.. seems kinda greedy to want that imo xd

Hehe, I can see why it'd seem greedy to want a third sleep. xP
Especially with the 5x labor points regen that we have been granted on the AR server, bless the devs decision.

My concern I guess is with that one could, rightly or wrongly, assume that the debuffs shouldn't interact with one another and so would allow sleeping three times every 22hours. As I have done... xD

No in game text indicates that this is/is-not possible; searching using keywords related to the two items into a search engine doesn't show up any information on whether or not the Plushie and Tombstone are compatible; asking friends that had been on live recently if they had both items and if they conflicted yielded mixed results of "I can't remember, but, looking at the game-descriptions you should be able to", or, "Yes, it worked for me, but, I may be misremembering".
Plainly, the documentation/information is not clear.

I'm not complaining about the gold/credits cost put into purchasing these things either. I'd have purchased the plushie as a decoration as happily, and, adding another pajama set to my inventory to use as image items for gear, rather than trying to save up 800 Merit Badges again...

However, for those that are cost weary and looking for ways to maximise their labor potential it's good to know what would be an economical way of doing so - eg a toss up between purchasing the Lazy Day Package, or, the Sealed Blackwood Box from a player that pre-purchased while they were avaliable (I have a friend that resells their stockpile heh).
Further to this then, it's important to highlight to such cost conscious players that they shouldn't spend their gold for a percieved "double-dip" as it were.

Whatever the result, even just clarification that we cannot sleep 3 times due to X reason, I won't mind <3

Back