What's new

Server status on site not synced with actual server status

Aering

well as the title says..it shows server online but the server isnt..not thats a big thing just wanted to point it out because usually the server status message is on point.

cheerio

well as the title says..it shows server online but the server isnt..not thats a big thing just wanted to point it out because usually the server status message is on point.

cheerio

it showed as offline before tho... so i hope this doesnt predict more issues o.o

Server was offline due to the restart. It's already online.

Yes we know. We are saying that even though the 40 minutes had passed and the website said server was online, the server was actually still offline. At about 10-15min after the 40 minutes were done.

Yes we know. We are saying that even though the 40 minutes had passed and the website said server was online, the server was actually still offline. At about 10-15min after the 40 minutes were done.
This. I know ofc when theres a maintenance/restart or whatever. My point was exactly what Avi pointed out: the server went to showing ONLINE after the offline restart phase. The server wasnt online for another 15 minutes tho.

Back