Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
forum event pic1.png

Time to show your talents in creating the characters. Participate, share your character appearance and win prizes. You can participate in one of 2 categories: "The Ugliest" or "The Prettiest".

Rules:
  • Player can participate only once and can choose only one category he/she will participate in.​
  • Player needs to provide 2 screenshots of his character: profile and full face. Include 2 screenshots of your character from the Beauty Salon page (Go to Marketplace --> Salon).​
character example.png
  • Player needs to include his/her IGN (character name).​

To participate in "The Ugliest" category, post your character IGN and screenshots HERE.
To participate in "The Prettiest" category, post your character IGN and screenshots HERE.
This thread is for discussions only! Entries will not be accepted here!
Event stages:
  • 1st stage
    During 1 week starting from 1/10 till 1/16 (including), you need to post the screenshots of your characters.
  • 2nd stage
    Staff will choose 20 players from each category and on 1/17 will create a poll (1 poll in each category). If there are less than 20 participants in the category, everybody from the category will be included into the poll.
    Players will need to vote and choose the Ugliest and Prettiest character on our server. That will be a Single Choice poll.
    Last day of voting - 1/20. During this time participants can agitate to vote for them or their friends. Voters will need to choose only 1 participant to give their vote for.
  • 3rd stage
    On 1/21 we'll choose 5 players from each category with the highest quanity of votes. In case there are more than 5 players with the highest quantity of votes, staff will make the final decision on the top 5.
    Top 5 players will have 3 days to prepare a video presentation of their character. It should be 1-3 minutes long video. It's not necessary but will grant 10 extra points (1 point=1 vote).
  • 4th stage
    On 1/24 we'll start a new poll in each category. Players will have a chance to vote for one of 5 participants that got the most quantity of votes during the previous poll. That will be a Single Choice poll as well.
    Last day of voting - 1/26.
Winners will be announced on 1/27 ;)

Rewards:
Winner in "The Ugliest" category receives - 3000 credits + title "ArcheRage top Beast"*
Winner in "The Prettiest" category receives - 3000 credits + title "ArcheRage top Beauty"*
2nd and 3rd place winners in each category will receive 2000 credits and 1000 credits accordingly.

* Title provides: Intelligence +5, Increases Resilience +100; Drop rate +10%

Last edited:
I've used like 100 salon certs in the past few months. I'M READY FOR MY CLOSEUP. 'vjuh

EDIT: Are the titles mixed up in the original post? Or does the ugliest get the Beauty title and the prettiest get the Beast title?

Last edited:
I've used like 100 salon certs in the past few months. I'M READY FOR MY CLOSEUP. 'vjuh

EDIT: Are the titles mixed up in the original post? Or does the ugliest get the Beauty title and the prettiest get the Beast title?

Good point. Fixed.

Per players requests and due to the quantity of participants we decided to make the following changes:
  • category “The Prettiest” will be divided for male and female poll.
  • as number of male participants in category “The Prettiest” is low, male category will have 4 participants left at the results of 1st poll and only 2 winners at the very end.
  • all female participants from category “The Prettiest” will be included into the 1st poll. That means choice on the finalists will be completely on players. We’ll have 3 winners at the very end here.
  • category “The Ugliest” will stay with no changes – male and female characters are participating together in one poll; 3 winning places.

Moving poll for The Prettiest character on ArcheRage (male) here.

List of poll from 1/17 participants:

1 - Choi
1 - Choi.png

2 - Ekhamins
2 - Ekhamins.png

3 - Zevian
3 - zev .PNG

4 - Stronghart
4 - Stronghart.png

5 - Zov
5 - Zov.png

6 - Hyang
6 - Hyang.png

Cast your vote for the Prettiest one (male). Don't forget, you can choose ony 1 person to vote for ;)

• 2nd stage
    Staff will choose 20 players from each category and on 1/17 will create a poll (1 poll in each category). If there are less than 20 participants in the category, everybody from the category will be included into the poll.
I believe it says that at first the staff would choose only 20 faces to go through to the voting round. there's 55 on the females poll... Did that change? @Sparkle

So now that males are seperated we need loli types to be seperate group as well :D:confused:

Edit: Question
Am I allowed to vote 1x female pretty
1x male pretty
1x ugly
It appears as if I can vote in each category, it also appear that I can vote for myself? I have not tried any of this. I have just cast my one vote so far but am curious.:)

Last edited:
So now that males are seperated we need loli types to be seperate group as well :D:confused:

Edit: Question
Am I allowed to vote 1x female pretty
1x male pretty
1x ugly
It appears as if I can vote in each category, it also appear that I can vote for myself? I have not tried any of this. I have just cast my one vote so far but am curious.:)
Yes to all.

O well I should have voted for myself then dammit :p but srsly ok off to vote some more rawwwwr

Last edited:
I was really expecting all the Harani guys to get the most vote since they look the most Korean. It's a shame there were no elven entries for the prettiest male.

Back