What's new

Suggestions

If Guild own castle members cannot work on any castle. That restriction dosent serve any purpouse and if they want to they can make alt characters and avoid it. I think if that dont mess something in code could be changed ?

IMPORT OPTIONS, UI & CHAT SETTINGS!

I get that things like Options, UI and Chat window settings are kept server-side, but geez would it be nice to be able to import settings from one character to another.

As much as I make fun of SWTOR, one of the things they really do right is being able to save your settings.

You can. Every character has a mini file in its area that contains all the information for ui appearance. You copy that into your other characters area.
The file is not server side. But the settings are sent server side as if you use another device your settings are retrieved for use.

If Guild own castle members cannot work on any castle. That restriction dosent serve any purpouse and if they want to they can make alt characters and avoid it. I think if that dont mess something in code could be changed ?
That's not something possible. A seperate character is a unique character. They can go to any guild or nation within reach and do not interfere with the other characters.
Not to mention it may break the castle system for acquiring and holding castles.

Any possibility of adding skill que to more skills ? e.g. CC breaks etc ? Will be a lot of help for the high ping players

Any possibility of adding skill que to more skills ? e.g. CC breaks etc ? Will be a lot of help for the high ping players
The skill que is for continues use skills. Adding a cc break to the Q doesn't do anything. It would just delay the activation.
The que is designed that any skill not part of the que going through will take priority and cancel the que.

The skill que is for continues use skills. Adding a cc break to the Q doesn't do anything. It would just delay the activation.
The que is designed that any skill not part of the que going through will take priority and cancel the que.

This is a good example of what we are dealing with as high ping players. Basically adding "Ability queue/Skill queue" will remove the any delay between skills caused by latency. There is other videos around showing the difference between low latency and high latency which is directed at the same GCD issue.

It has already been added to endless arrows and rapid strike with this change they feel great to use as a high ping user, i'm not sure with triple slash (doesn't feel like it).

This is a good example of what we are dealing with as high ping players. Basically adding "Ability queue/Skill queue" will remove the any delay between skills caused by latency. There is other videos around showing the difference between low latency and high latency which is directed at the same GCD issue.

It has already been added to endless arrows and rapid strike with this change they feel great to use as a high ping user, i'm not sure with triple slash (doesn't feel like it).
The skill que does not remove the delay of ping. It removes the delay between continues activation skills. Adding it to the que does nothing but increase the delay as the action still has to be sent to the server which is still based on your ping only for it extend the que.
The que only stacks for the same skill. Any use of a different skill breaks the que and cast the skill.
What your asking for is to make skills less ping dependant which bluntly is not possible. Your ping will always determin how fast you can cast a skill. If you made a skill queing system for all skills it wouldn't help as now any class that uses evasion for instance cannot quickly dodge as they have to wait for their teleport or other skill to activate from the que.
The skill que only allows attacks which were either too fast or too slow based on ping to be equalised for a more even playing field. These attacks are of the same attack, endless arrows, flamebolt, ect. They are que'd as they're the same attack. Any other skill cancels the que and instantly triggers

Reactions: oby
Max cap jail time for any player to be like 2 hrs or something. There's people who have been getting jail for like over 24hrs sometimes even several days. That's not fun for anyone. There's a max for a pirate, so why not for others?

Can you make merchant cushions and others able to be available to family and follow suit with permissions to the house?

How about using the parrot off the mail box graphics to make a new parrot battle pet using the animations from the owl pet but giving it it's own skills? I'm not sure if that's something you can do easily or not but if you can mix and match models with animations you could do all kinds of custom credit items to sell.

Make this buff removable pls, like the some others.
Atm we can't cancel this buff.
Screenshot_243.png

However, if it isnt yours, it isnt yours. That is not rocket science. there is no need to instantly devolve to personal attacks and unreasoned abuse Velorra. Yes. If youget sentenced for a time-span in jail I feel that you should stay in jail until your time is up regardless if you have a debuff saying you cant really do much.
There are ways for reducing your infamy, use them and dont whinge about being caught out for your misdeeds.
The reason for the toxicity is not people encouraging people to be honest, but rather from those that think they are better than others and can (and want to) do whatever they want to others..

I suggest that the developers implement a poll based system which allows players to better drive the progression of the game. Similar to how voting for a new hero works, players can access a poll booth which lists some of the ideas or projects that the dev team is considering working on. Players can then vote "yes" or "no" on these proposed changes/additions. If by the end of the determined time period the number of "yes"
votes exceeds 75%, the idea should be considered further by the devs and worked on / tested. This system will let players have an idea of what devs would like to give them, and would also let players have a say in the game they play. For a basis on how this system would work, the devs can look at how the dev team of "old school runescape" uses a poll system to make the game more enjoyable for players.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much max geared, is there any way you guys can implement a system where we can swap to different stat migrations? It happened in later patches, but I wanna play other classes and want to be viable in both. But having all my stats migrated into one stat ruins other classes for me.

You know how baby mounts have a dance animation that loops during 1 stage of raising them? It stands to reason that even if their merit pet counterparts have different models that the skeleton should be similar enough to port the animation... I personally think it would be absolutely amazing if they either would get a buff from allies with the Memorization buff that made them dance on loop OR a button could be added to their empty bar to have a toggle dance ability. In my opinion, this would make these pets actually be worth the 50 merit to some people... thoughts?

When you receive a mail from team/game on merit quests there's the "Archeage" on "From"... Why not "ArcheRage" or "ArcheRage Team"?
Screenshot_258.png
<- Just a example...

Do NOT limit properties. It is PLAYERS OWN PEROGATIVE to own multiple land items which INTURN causes them to HAVE to pay more Tax as a result. Especially after the 7 Properties. Tax ramps up very quickly afterwards.

I agree with Velorra's statements WHOLLY

Also TRIPLING tax from 300 Labor to 1k labor will ONLY hurt new players. It makes it so that they have to DUMP more labor into merely getting a farm on which to grow crops and other things that will aid them in making items...

Under your system a new player looking to say purchased a certed Upgraded Thatched Farmhouse at the non 230k Construction Prof... so under your 1000 LP system per 5 Tax Certificates.... They'd have to pay the BASE tax rate of 25 Tax Certificates.

This Would put the NEW player back a WHOLE 5000LP just for the Tax alone per week that they could spend on something else!

Obviously there are MORE arguements to be made as to why your suggestions are outright bad but I'm trying to address the things that made me feel the most vitriolic.
Finally - u communicated. You just want FREE LAND, and no matter the cost - everyone else can burn.
It's a finite world, so obviously not everyone from day 1 will have land and its a good thing - why? Because everyone can interact with your land its IN the world not locked behind some instanced portal, who no one cares about. And do you have to pay for it? Yes(No, if you find an expiring spot and manage to grab it or even find free 16x16 which still happens, guildie found it few days ago)? So in the long run - u pay once and u can have your land indefinitely as long as u pay the taxes, AND land has VALUE so u can sell it later...
Crude example: on TRION u pay $$ for patron and THEN acquire land(and keep paying $$/APEX each month), whereas here u pay gold to the PLAYER and acquire land and just upkeep it with your labor and nothing else attached? Sorry mate, but I prefer the system here. If you don't wanna pay, find expiring spots and grab them... even if you don't need them- grab them and sell them and buy where u want... You can earn gold by not having land: farming coin purse, delivering packs, fishing etc. Finding guild to share their land to get you started, maybe family... its not a lone warrior game... It's an MMO with ppl in it... You start with nothing, but gradually move up in the world and get land later, don't see a problem with that.

On the side note, the staff already mentioned, that they are on some housing area project and will increase the availability of land. So no need for your penalties on the current player base.

woww i wander ...... ??? DO this people actually thing that there was free land available at some point at this server ?
I joined the server 1 month after launch and there was NO FREE LAND back then and it will no be free land ever period some people invest theyr gold in gear, some in land ( Ive spent like 30 k on land since i joined on second month after release) and finally some people like Oriola invest theyr time in sh@t communist propaganda on the forum "heyyy land should be free for every one " NOPE PALL IF U want free land belonging to everyone move to North Korea , Cuba or Russia or some other Communist sh@t hole

woww i wander ...... ??? DO this people actually thing that there was free land available at some point at this server ?
I joined the server 1 month after launch and there was NO FREE LAND back then and it will no be free land ever period some people invest theyr gold in gear, some in land ( Ive spent like 30 k on land since i joined on second month after release) and finally some people like Oriola invest theyr time in sh@t communist propaganda on the forum "heyyy land should be free for every one " NOPE PALL IF U want free land belonging to everyone move to North Korea , Cuba or Russia or some other Communist sh@t hole

There's free land everywhere, go play the game.
I always found 16x16 and 28x28 spots...
Why free land is a problem? LOL
I just demo'ed a 16x16 to give a new player a land, I was not using.
Stop being rude.

Back