What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Will we need a ticket bought with credits to upgrade the original cars to B200/s200? Or will we need additional materials?

"Added the Transportation Ticket: "Follow" item"

Can you not add this item in nor its functionality that affects auto-follow? It was introduced in NA to deter players who ran 10+ hauler trains all day because alts were allowed on retail. They're not allowed here, but if a guildmate or a friend has to afk in the middle of a trade run, I don't think anyone wants to pay gold to auto-follow someone's hauler for 5 minutes to let the dog out.

Can you not add this item in nor its functionality that affects auto-follow? It was introduced in NA to deter players who ran 10+ hauler trains all day because alts were allowed on retail. They're not allowed here, but if a guildmate or a friend has to afk in the middle of a trade run, I don't think anyone wants to pay gold to auto-follow someone's hauler for 5 minutes to let the dog out.

Ye that change is pretty bad xD plz keep follow in game as it is now.

Erenor is such a huge mistake. This should never be added into the game. It destroys the game balance which is already out of whack.

Erenor is such a huge mistake. This should never be added into the game. It destroys the game balance which is already out of whack.
It's nerfed to the point that it's worse or EXTREMELY close to obsidian t7 of the same grade.

Yea it was nerfed into oblivion, it literally won’t change a thing about game balance now.

@Sparkle Will be added?
Screenshot_1.png

and other?

I'm still going to insist that Erenor weapon nerf be dropped down to 5% as well.
I do not think that after two months of dispute, they will change their decision .. although still legendary obsidian t7 is still cheaper than the epic Erenor, which is worse than the obsidian legendary t7. only plus erenor, then that he is not personal

Will we have a new Race quest within 3.5 release?
There are a few quests added with 3.5. We are also working (no dates are currently available) on new chapters of the custom questline we introduced before.

I agree. This should not be introduced in ArcheRage.

Devs are still working on the test server. Some data is still left to be transferred and few fixes to be made. I'll post a date as soon as everything is ready and date is confirmed and approved.

do you know yet, at what state our characters will get transformed over ?
say the test server opens up on 03/22/2019, at 20PM, would our character data be from somewhen during the same day, or a little older ?

Back