What's new

Login servers down ?

Jeez! I feel really bad for the guy that was asking me to help him run packs.. I don't care about the gold lost as they aren't mine but seriously for his sake. I hope they are still there when he logs back on. I feel bad for him right now.

Reactions: Bab
Jeez! I feel really bad for the guy that was asking me to help him run packs.. I don't care about the gold lost as they aren't mine but seriously for his sake. I hope they are still there when he logs back on. I feel bad for him right now.
Hi, after the server is back the packs from your freighter/merchant schooner is still there you just need to summon it from the place you were dced, so literally just summon the freighter/schooner when the server is up the packs will still be there.

Login server stopped working. Due to it players couldn't reconnect to the game. We restarted the server to fix this issue.
Server is now online. You can login.

Login server stopped working. Due to it players couldn't reconnect to the game. We restarted the server to fix this issue.
Server is now online. You can login.
i still cannot login on the server webpage is says server is up but when i click on the desktop icon the game doesnt want to start

i just restarted my PC, same message happening. Any idea why this could be going on still, i have lost on labor and loyalty already

Current issue is on your side. Double check your login and password, make sure CapsLock is off and you don't have spaces at the start or the end of your login or password when you enter them.

Ive restarted my computer, did the repairs and got a new password , it still continues to tell me to verify log in.
Make sure you use your website login and password. Forum account is a separate one and will not for the game.

Is the server down now?. I cant go online and i have double checked my log and pass.
No, it's fine. You enter incorrect login or password data. Make sure you don't have space after or prior your login and CapsLock is off.

Back