What's new

NO PING VPN Problem cant connect

nathanico

Hi, I am not sure if you can help me with these
But so Far , these service vpn called "No Ping" has done a fantastic job of reducing my ping from 200 to 160.
and it has made a dramatical changes throughout my game. I enjoyed it and pvp is amazing now..

the Only problem i have right now, Whenever i chose to connect their dedicated path to ARCHERAGE CANADA , I just got stuck on the black screen now and cant enter using that VPN. I have sent a report to NO PING aswell. but maybe you guys can help me out.

For more info about No Ping please check these website and hopefully you can coordinate with them about the best route for players in archerage. Im pretty sure we will attract more players when they knew there is now a way to make this game even more playeable.

here is the website:
https://www.nptunnel.com/

Thankyou. I am excited and waiting for the response

Hi, I am not sure if you can help me with these
But so Far , these service vpn called "No Ping" has done a fantastic job of reducing my ping from 200 to 160.
and it has made a dramatical changes throughout my game. I enjoyed it and pvp is amazing now..

the Only problem i have right now, Whenever i chose to connect their dedicated path to ARCHERAGE CANADA , I just got stuck on the black screen now and cant enter using that VPN. I have sent a report to NO PING aswell. but maybe you guys can help me out.

For more info about No Ping please check these website and hopefully you can coordinate with them about the best route for players in archerage. Im pretty sure we will attract more players when they knew there is now a way to make this game even more playeable.

here is the website:
https://www.nptunnel.com/

Thankyou. I am excited and waiting for the response
Ping reducers are an external software of choice. While allowed not supported neither owned by us so we can't offer proper assistance with its problems. The dedicated ArcheRage server on Noping is custom routing by them. If it is not working it is a problem with noping and not our side. There isn't anything we can do about it.

I see! thankyou so much!
Is it possible to ask if No Ping and you would coordinate one another? In that way they will be our main VPN for most of the players here? I have messaged them aswell.

I see! thankyou so much!
Is it possible to ask if No Ping and you would coordinate one another? In that way they will be our main VPN for most of the players here? I have messaged them aswell.
No. Ping reducers are not free. People use them of their own choice and there are many providers for them. Noping works for you. It doesn't for everyone

I don't get why people still use noping. It has these issues every month at least once. It isn't the cheapest either and any tunnel that routes to montreal delivers the same results

I don't get why people still use noping. It has these issues every month at least once. It isn't the cheapest either and any tunnel that routes to montreal delivers the same results

Lets just say it gives me From 230 ping to 160 ping.. That is worth fighting for

Oh and admins, I escalated the issue to No Ping about some issues that i cant connect to their dedicated tunnel towards Archerage and here is what they said "Hello we are checking this problem, due to a block of the server itself. We're getting in touch with them."

Hope you guys can communicate asap and fix the issue. Thankyou!

There is no block preventing that tunnel. The only blocked connections are some Ips that spam connections which are removed after every server restart.

Try out MudFish. Its pretty cheap (you pay for GB instead of month) and its works pretty well, reduced my ping from 200 to 140.

I use Noping as well and currently i cannot connect, i've tried using every single Canadian server on the damn thing and nothing helps... Noping is the only one that does a damn thing for me, so it's screwing me big time. I can't PvP without a tunneling service so if this shit doesn't get worked out on Nopings end i'm swapping tunneling service. I've tried Mudfish ... i followed everything it said and it either didn't work or I didn't set it up properly ... any other suggested places i could turn to?

Mudfish isnt hard to setup. I'm using it since sep/2018 and its fine. I think there is a guide in our forum that shows how to setup MudFish, i'll check out.

so far i have found a work around in no ping. I moved from canada server to any northamerica server. Surprisingly im getting 150 ping there compared to canada which is 160-170 LOL. But they said they will fix the servers .

I tried mudfish. i still have money in there. but I dont know how to set it up. if I did. its always at 250 ping!! its a nightmare :(

Can try, exitlag aswell as pingbooster. I've used them both for a while. Imo too many ppl use noping for AA now, not a very good experience.

i can vouch for exit lag. using it myself, it's 1 euro cheaper than noping (5,90 to 6,90) and i really like the simple overlay.
it also gives you a notification when you boot up your game and it connects. something i was missing from noping, it never really gave you a confirmation that it's turned on and working.

noping also claims to lower my ping to 90, compared to literally every other program claiming a steady 110 ping. i don't feel a difference at all so i believe noping is fooling its users by showing a ping lower than what it actually is.

i can vouch for exit lag. using it myself, it's 1 euro cheaper than noping (5,90 to 6,90) and i really like the simple overlay.
it also gives you a notification when you boot up your game and it connects. something i was missing from noping, it never really gave you a confirmation that it's turned on and working.

noping also claims to lower my ping to 90, compared to literally every other program claiming a steady 110 ping. i don't feel a difference at all so i believe noping is fooling its users by showing a ping lower than what it actually is.

i can confirm no ping works because everytime i shuts down noping. i got disconected from the game. and based on how my character responds + in task manager aswel. i can see a drastic difference.

Il try exit lag. if it is better. why not XD

Back