What's new

Server updates 4/3: Emergency update!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 4/3 at 12 noon.

Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Fixed the stability issue causing frequent players disconnects from the server.
  • Max possible FoV increased from 100 to 150.
  • Serendipity Stone can now be sold on the Auction.
  • Fixed the issue when guards didn't attack enemy players at all or didn't inflict siege damage.
  • Fixed the issue with the new slills cooldown on arena.

Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 4/3 at 12 noon.

Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Fixed the stability issue causing constant players disconnects from the server.
  • Max possible FoV increased from 100 to 150.
  • Serendipity Stone can now be sold on the Auction.
  • Fixed the issue when guards didn't attack enemy players at all or didn't inflict siege damage.
  • Fixed the issue with the new slills cooldown on arena.
correct please
and thx for fix arena and other function!!!
'beer

Has the trade browser been fixed yet? (to check percentage - vocation -> trade). Been bugged on release and it always showed 130%.

Has the trade browser been fixed yet? (to check percentage - vocation -> trade). Been bugged on release and it always showed 130%.
There is no bug there. That button was added with a new trade system for Trade Outlets only. If you are turning in the packs using old system, you'll see the actual % same way as in 3.0, same time when you turn it in.

There is no bug there. That button was added with a new trade system for Trade Outlets only. If you are turning in the packs using old system, you'll see the actual % same way as in 3.0, same time when you turn it in.

Are you saying it should show the percentages for 3.0's version of the trade system? If so, it isn't. Last night, Ahnimar Hangover Cures were 130% on the Trade Window but 115% in Gweonid at the turn-in NPC.

Are you saying it should show the percentages for 3.0's version of the trade system? If so, it isn't. Last night, Ahnimar Hangover Cures were 130% on the Trade Window but 115% in Gweonid at the turn-in NPC.
No, I didn't say it. Read my post one more time.
Trade Info window is showing only Trade Outlets %.
If you want to turn packs in using old system from 3.0, you'll be able to check the % for it same way as before - the moment you turn the pack in.

I am having issues starting game. game updates I hit Play button .. then the logo comes up with and start to highlight the text as usual then closes and nothing. I just went through an Hour or updating hitting the Repair button and I hit play and same thing happen . Anyone else having issues

I am having issues starting game. game updates I hit Play button .. then the logo comes up with and start to highlight the text as usual then closes and nothing. I just went through an Hour or updating hitting the Repair button and I hit play and same thing happen . Anyone else having issues
Remove "client.version" file and then press Repair.

Back