Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ArcheRage Soul.png

ArcheRage Soul
When I say ArcheRage you imagine…
Draw 1 picture (hand-drawn or digital art programs drawn) describing how you imagine the Soul of ArcheRage.

You need to include the following:
  • Your IGN (character name).​
  • Picture - hand drawn or digital art. Include words "ArcheRage" and your signature on it. No screenshots or already existing works from internet will be accepted.​
  • A little explanation on why you imagine ArcheRage Soul the way you drew it.​

No more than 2 arts per player will be accepted. Only one of them (the best one) can win "top 3", even if both deserve a reward.

Depending on the quantity of works we may divide works and rewards for them in 2 categories - hand-drawn and digital arts.

Rewards:
1st place - 3000 credits + Prisoner's Pride costume + Artist of the Ages Victory Cup
2nd place - 2500 credits + Artist of the Ages Victory Cup
3rd place - 2000 credits + Artist of the Ages Victory Cup

Last date of the event - 4/27

Last edited:
IGN: Hyang
I imagined the soul of Archerage this way because it is a computer program. I made a work of art with binary and what i imagine would be in game's programming. I don't know a lot about programming, so any real programmer will probably just laugh at this.

Attachments

• The Game.jpg
    The Game.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 496
IGN: Hyang
I imagined the soul of Archerage this way because it is a computer program. I made a work of art with binary and what i imagine would be in game's programming. I don't know a lot about programming, so any real programmer will probably just laugh at this.
Wow ur so On point!

New Project.png

*A little explanation on why you imagine ArcheRage Soul the way you drew it.
I feelt like this was Archerage in its core XD The Credit Card is our Fastest road to Power! But in the end will be our Fall!
IGN: Zov

KijiRhG.png

This is the recent cycle I went through, and I'm sure many have trying to get a legendary weapon.
Some may say we hate regrading, but the gamble is far too fun (unless you lose everything going for a 2nd legendary) and someones gotta do it!
Also, the RAGE in Archerage always reminded me of the rage emoji.

This is fine art, I say, the message means more than the quality.

IGN: Rikzo

IGN: Bystander
Archerage soul.jpg

Since I like fantasy I imagined a real soul govering over Archerage. Out of boredom playes tricks on the habitants by rewriting the rules of the world. Doesn't take sides but is weak to shiny things, so sometimes takes them as offering, in return offering a blessing of success.

IGN : Neemo

When I say ArcheRage, I imagine my ArcheRage Soul this way :

As dark as the world may be, there still be a glimmer of light,
and eventhough i am a newbie, I'm sure one day i'll take all the spotlight.
ARevent.png

Ack, is there any chance of an extension on this event? Really want to enter, but my tablet broke and I don't think I'll get my replacement in time x.x

Ack, is there any chance of an extension on this event? Really want to enter, but my tablet broke and I don't think I'll get my replacement in time x.x

Since we don't have many entries by now, we'll have it exptended till 4/27.

When I say ArcheRage you imagine…
IGN: Tale

This is Tale
Making new friends, living full of adventures, doin dank pvp.
when I think about Archerage I think about my buddy Tale doin his things 'peng

Attachments

• IMG_4935 (4).jpg
    IMG_4935 (4).jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 391
Entry (1/2)
IGN: Starguardania
Archerage (for me) is a place where I can just grow a farm and live in peace (after loads of fishing ; x; )

20190420_032133.jpg 20190420_032121.jpg 20190420_032108.jpg
Entry (2/2)
IGN: Starpanda
Archerage is where I met my fun guild (Deadly Penguin Squad) and lots .... and lots ... of apples
(The first 2 hours of exploring maps there were just apples everywhere i went e---e;; )
archerage things.jpg

I'm starting this by saying thanks to Sparkle for exptend time to enter.
IGN:Goddyslump

Archerage for me is built around my character (A Primeval female at the time that I started playing).
I always grind on archerage to get new equipment and evolve it.
The colorscene is what I wished that I could get in game and the costume too.
Everything matches from the bow and the glow of it to the costume and the eye glow effect.
Uq7GnXM.jpg

Last edited:
Storm.png

IGN: Rokkuhon
When I think of Archerage, I of course think of hot magical girls in skimpy outfits. Points if they've got a torture dungeon on the top floor of their mansion.

Second drawing!
IGN: Rokkuhon

So, I'm technically submitting this on the 28th, but I'd been trying to get this done before midnight (didn't work out) and since I'd already put that work into it, I might as well post it anyways and see if it counts. Kind of carrying on the theme of the last drawing, but this time it's more Nuian themed instead, what with the fluffy coat and presumably cold, snowy area <3
Snow.png

Event is closed.
All provided works will be accepted. Results of the event will be provided within 24-48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back