What's new

Crafting speed

Shalltear

When you use Vocation Expertise Tonic, Vocation Hastener Scroll, Classic Service Uniform (-5% Production time) and Dewy Dawnsdrop Breeches it pushes crafting speed not to have craft time at all. With that crafting bundles becomes instant which glitches crafting queue making you unable to craft using crafting queue.

There's no craft time, not even the animation and the crafting queue stops after each craft.

Video: https://puu.sh/DDf0w/c8842d30bc.mp4

Once all these buffs stack up the queue breaks for faster crafts. It starts to work again once the buffs fade and the craft time becomes long enough for the cast bar to show up.

That is not a glitch. When your crafting speed is faster than the games GCD your actions are cancelled

That is not a glitch. When your crafting speed is faster than the games GCD your actions are cancelled

I have had a ticket in for a couple months on something like this. Could that be my problem as well? I don't use all of that tho. I only have all pieces of Radiant Dawnsdrop and the faction buff which gives -5% Production time. Do single crafts (i.e. lumber, iron, stone, etc.) It will only craft 1, MAYBE 2 crafts and stop. I have to do them manually after that. Would this be the same type of issue?

Back