What's new

Server updates 7/2: Divine Garden Gear and Weapon get Auto-use, Fishing Tournament start and more!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 7/2 at 7 am.
Duration time - 2hours 30 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Auto-use option (shift+right-click) is added for the following items:
    • Divine Garden Plate Gear
    • Divine Garden Leather Gear
    • Divine Garden Cloth Gear
    • Lost Garden Faded Weapon
  • Added an option to purchase 1000 Credit boxes from Marketplace in stack of 5 and 10 boxes:
    • 1 box of 1000 credits -> 1010
    • 5 boxes of 1000 credits -> 5050
    • 10 boxes of 1000 credits -> 10100
  • Fixed a bug related to the buff applied from one of the Moon Owl pet skills use.
  • Azazel's and Abbadon's skill Soulshatter can no longer be used in Mirage.
  • Fishing Tournament fishers contest start [LINK]
  • Violent Maelstrom Arena is temporary disabled. Its reworked and updated version will be released within 1-2 weeks.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
Edit: Due to the Technical issues server restart time is extended. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
After the Windows update at a server restart one of the servers OS got damaged. We are working on it being fixed.
We don't want to start a game on the fewer servers as usual to avoid unstable game work.
We don't know yet how much time it may take. As soon as I get more accurate information on the server start time, I'll make sure post it.
We apologize for the inconveniences!​

Nooo, Microsoft did something bad through windows updates? My God, how can this be.
Thanks for the info, install ubuntu.

thank you. but do you guys thinking of compensate the delay issue with an adequate gifts to the players? asking for a friend.

While we are at it Azazel's and Abbadon's passive buff "Demonic Gaz": wasn't it supposed to be "received healing +5%" (as advertised) instead of the "+% block rate" in game ?

While we are at it Azazel's and Abbadon's passive buff "Demonic Gaz": wasn't it supposed to be "received healing +5%" (as advertised) instead of the "+% block rate" in game ?

Both pets give buff with the identical buff name - Demonic Gaze. One pet provides Resilience, Move Speed and Increases received healing when another gives Resilience, Move Speed and Increases Block Rate. As pets are not completely identical, they may have some little differences in buffs and skills.

Both pets give buff with the identical buff name - Demonic Gaze. One pet provides Resilience, Move Speed and Increases received healing when another gives Resilience, Move Speed and Increases Block Rate. As pets are not completely identical, they may have some little differences in buffs and skills.

I thought both had the Azazel "Demonic Gaz" buff image linked, hence my question. I see it now that I've been tricked, all good!
On a side-note, the opposite would have made more sense, since Abbadon already had "Forbbiden Magic" dmg to hp, would synergies well with it!

Added an option to purchase 1000 Credit boxes from Marketplace in stack of 5 and 10 boxes:
  • 1 box of 1000 credits -> 1010
  • 5 boxes of 1000 credits -> 5050
  • 10 boxes of 1000 credits -> 10100

This hasn't applied with the server restart. Still showing only 1 option.

9769d9d8783fc3239283f0c4c1d7749b.png

This hasn't applied with the server restart. Still showing only 1 option.

9769d9d8783fc3239283f0c4c1d7749b.png
They're at the end of the page under a separate item. It buys 5 of them at once the same way the boxes have stacks of 10-100 the 1000 credits have stacks of 5 and 10

Back