What's new

Discord stuff

I'm just curious if one wants to join the official discord for archerage or even an unofficial discord sever... and there has to be verifying through a phone. What do people with dial dumb phones do? what if a person doesn't own a phone? If anyone wants to speculate on this I would be interested.

If one has a phone watch how does one use that with discord?

Phone verification is a feature of discord you can enable on servers. Not a special feature to our Discord.
By confirming your account through mobile authentication you are able to send messages in the discord. Otherwise you can only view messages.

As for what does someone do if they don't have a phone. There isn't anything they can do. They either have to have a phone to authenticate their account or it never gets authenticated

I know that its nothing new really but there are other servers that don't require phone authentication. But I pesume that phone authentication will always be for the official archerage discord. Do you think that there are other unofficial archerage discord servers out there? I'm curious.

I think a watch phone would work to authenticate, perhaps.

There are unofficial discords. But we do not endorse them because they're under player control

There actually is an unofficial discord but if you post anything about it you get banned

Back