Recent content by Aering

1. Aering

Eternal Defiance

very busy irl
  2. Aering

Eternal Defiance

you can put LunaFROST on both the difference is that Eternal Defiance has more base swimspeed bonus. the craftable swimfins have smaller bonus but they get sockets for LunaGEMS. still fully socketed with LunaGEMS and with LunaFROST enchantment its slower than Eternal Defiance with just LunaFROST...
  3. Aering

Eternal Defiance

as avi said eternal defiance never had sockets(not on live no matter if 1.0 or 5.x or here)...the crafted swimfins after putting the gems in it(at max possible sockets) are still slower by 2-3% than eternal defiance cuz you cant put the best gems in it.
  4. Aering

Dread Steed in tomorrows box

The Dread Steed in tommorows box is only 10m/s and not 11.5 like the dread steed from the loyality shop is that a mistake? if not it makes the dread steed a pure cosmetic item and way less of a reason to buy the boxes.
  5. Aering

Wild Grows

i mean illegal as in "lorewise illegal" aka ure not paying landtax to the king and so youre a poacher. i dont mean illegal as in "the staff will hunt you down and delete your account" public farms have a limited amount of land and cant grow everything again i mean it only illegal from the...
  6. Aering

Wild Grows

well youre not paying taxes to the souvereign thats why they are "illegal"
  7. Aering

Astra Wings Roll Around

power creep is a thing.
  8. Aering

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

what makes you think its desired that we are prepared?
  9. Aering

Server status on site not synced with actual server status

This. I know ofc when theres a maintenance/restart or whatever. My point was exactly what Avi pointed out: the server went to showing ONLINE after the offline restart phase. The server wasnt online for another 15 minutes tho.
  10. Aering

Server status on site not synced with actual server status

well as the title says..it shows server online but the server isnt..not thats a big thing just wanted to point it out because usually the server status message is on point. cheerio
  11. Aering

Weekend server crash round #2 ...FIGHT

could you tell us please what happened this time? and yesterday? @Sparkle
  12. Aering

servers are back online but teleports arent working
  13. Aering

thank you @Sparkle
  14. Aering

5 : 1 week no sleep forced listening to german folk music