Recent content by Anothrthng

1. Anothrthng

Launch Error

Ended up removing windows defender and putting in a different one. Back in the game again!! Thanks to everyone who helped!
  2. Anothrthng

Launch Error

Thank you for the response!! I will try again this evening.
  3. Anothrthng

Launch Error

Glad you got it working Trixey. Mine is no longer giving a 'launch error' but instead is now just crashing before it even loads... still working on it but getting increasingly frustrated. :(
  4. Anothrthng

Launch Error

I tried following all of the instructions to allow the app through my antivirus. I even tried disabling the antivirus and it still gave the same error. I fully uninstalled the game and I'm going to try re-installing. See what happens
  5. Anothrthng

Launch Error

For the last hour I have been unable to get into the game because it says 'launch error' after I click on the play button. I played last night with no issues. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.
  6. Anothrthng

Server down?

Thanks Sparkle.
  7. Anothrthng

Server down?

Still down for me
  8. Anothrthng

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Um no. He is talking about which accounts count towards the average Gearscore of the server each month. Lol
  9. Anothrthng

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

I would love to see some variety on the login tracker. But the labor pots and the Gilda Stars could stay. :)
  10. Anothrthng

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

I would like to see 12x12 Farms and or mini houses. If you offer them as one time per account purchase and unable to trade it will prevent people from getting a ton of them but also will allow us to use the Fairly large amount of currently unusable space because it's 16 just doesn't quite fit...
  11. Anothrthng

Happy Holidays wishes!

Thank you for the gifts!!
Back