Recent content by archeagemain2018

1. A

AH Broken ?

is the server being attacked by ddos or someone using hacks/bugs to crash the server?
  2. A

Suggestions

i dont know if its suggested before or not but can you lower the timer for auroria mineral water and blazing tree trunk since we have also reduced time for the sapling and brazier to half. it might be a good idea to reduce the timer on those water and blazing trees??
  3. A

Server updates 9/11: Towers for Thunderwing Titan Changes, Stacking, Quests and other changes!

nice change for halcy war. finally the buffs is useable
  4. A

Suggestions

how about giving new players 30days wagon instead of 30days farm cart? we are already at 3.0b and most of the people are at 4k to 5k GS. adding two more trade pack to help new comers wont hurt that much right.. also encourage them to continue. and give them courage to go venture to pvpzones for...
  5. A

Archeage Hack Unlimited Gold, Potion Bot, Teleport , House Stealing And More

this thread should be close it is clearly harrassment to the player being accused. its not even the right section, ok lets say i have a screenshot of someone and i put it here. accuse him of hacking etc etc. my friend also post and says he saw the whole thing happen and doesnt really have a...
  6. A

Archerage 3.5

@Sparkle will you stick to the changes being made to the whole trade system? or will there be minor changes. or it will be impossible to change since everything changes on 3.5. for me the trade system on 3.5 is 1 big broken system. and i hate it xD
  7. A

Server updates 8/28: Golden Plains Battle changes, Gladiator Death Match Tournament return and more!

i see its not a bug then. thanks for clarifying it. most people just get the turn in the quest to get that 10 kills for honor.
  8. A

Server updates 8/28: Golden Plains Battle changes, Gladiator Death Match Tournament return and more!

finally its there... but its not useable though flag is at west base and cannons up, monolith is outside base for east but not useable says fails the requirements.. in your 1st post doesnt explain what is needed as a requirements.
  9. A

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

dude it was meant to help us new players. to start out you can always upgrade it to t5 and sell the bow. and buy the bow you like. thats what i plan on doing with my nodachi i didnt even complain because it is free. :) just enjoy your freebie man and move on
  10. A

its in the base near the relic? @_@ no way it was never there @Sparkle alot of people can confirm it. lots of halcy has passed and we really havent found that monolith you are speaking of. is it glitched or it is really not spawning even if west side has the flag on their base
  11. A

@Sparkle what does the Monolith look like and where does it spawn for the east? xD we looked everywhere can seem to find it
  12. A

@Sparkle like i said we will see in the coming days what are the effects to the golden plains war. im not really against it though. you also have a point.
  13. A

Reducing 22 hour wait time on packs?

yeah i agree on this.
  14. A

agreee with the person above why increase it not only x2 but x3. come on. but we will see whats the effect to this. maybe we will like the update maybe we will hate it. lets just wait and see later at halcy. :) still excited for the changes though
  15. A

Server Down

same here cant log in verify username and password
Back