4. Asmodea

[Forum Event] Lands Expert: New Adventure

IGN: Asmodea Wingfeather Valley - Villanelle
  5. Asmodea

IGN: Asmodea Skyfin Nest - Perinoor Ruins
  6. Asmodea

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

We could have different rotations each month, but I would like to keep the Worker's Compensation and Gilda Star :P
  7. Asmodea

IGN: Asmodea Ancient Necropolis - Silent Forest
  8. Asmodea

IGN: Asmodea Halfmoon - Falcorth Plains
  9. Asmodea

IGN: Asmodea Torchfyre Bay-Villanelle
  10. Asmodea

Suggestions

I remember some time ago Sparkle mentioned on discord that they were looking into adding housing areas on empty spaces when the topic was bought up. But it's a more difficult task than it sounds and not sure if they will be able to make it work. Not sure if there was any update following that...
  11. Asmodea

Suggestions

Obviously there are people who just hoard lands, but that does not mean everyone else must be punished for it. I said "many people", not "all of them". Also: that won't stop them log bit more often than before to pay their taxes and still keep the lands.
  12. Asmodea

Suggestions

No, many people prepay taxes when they leave on vacation, in rest i use my lands all the time. We should not lose land because of that.
  13. Asmodea

Question about gear

I am not the most experienced player out there. Played on live during 3.0 but not for long, so i still have much to learn. But my 2cents: I'm playing here for 2 months now and i have 5k GS Primeval and i farm for gold alone doing crafting and playing the AH (i dislike trade packs). I had the...
  14. Asmodea

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

Apparently many of us have been forgotten. I really liked the idea of the event. But if people got their gift and did not bother to send theirs, i will not participate again. It's just not nice when it suppose to be a nice event for everyone to enjoy. It will sure discourage more people in...
  15. Asmodea

Suggestions

Same....But if they could make this possible, i will love them for ever. :D
Back