Recent content by Burlin

1. Burlin

Cryptic Lucky Scrolls

The max honor you can get per day is somewhere around 17k. That’s most events. Trying to max it out is 25k. A very select few days you can get 25k
  2. Burlin

Cryptic Lucky Scrolls

The honor gain per day doesn't make sense with how much the scrolls cost. Even on a server with double honor there still isn't enough a day to justify making a consumable like this 25k honor. As joey pointed out the lunafrosts are 60k and those are permanent. Why is something that has an RNG...
  3. Burlin

Guild Flares - unhealthy mechanic

If you think flares are bad let me tell you what happens with heroes in later patches... if you thought these flares were bad you’ll start crying over this.
  4. Burlin

TWT boss timer

That's 6.0 Runda.
  5. Burlin

TWT boss timer

It has always been like DGS on Live. It's an oddity that it's not the same on this server.
  6. Burlin

TWT boss timer

Honestly it should’ve reset with every restart or be put at a set time like every other boss in the game but a one time reset would help out a bunch
  7. Burlin

Should PLAYER NATIONS be removed?

The Admins have already done this. Original player cap for PN's was 250(?) or something like that and they could hold all 6 castles. Right now, we are limited to 2 castles and 125 player cap. And with the custom server changes for castles, you need 100 players minimum to hold both of those...
  8. Burlin

In response to the first part that's basically what the players are now. You're aren't achieving anything by doing this. They would also need to remove the restrictions on holding a castle so that way you can hold 2 castles as a PN. These were changes already made by the Admins to restrict PN's...
  9. Burlin

I just uprooted a Marcala Territory Tree. Flipsy is right PN's Should be removed. They can't even protect some trees.
  10. Burlin

On a serious note there's no way to realistically compensate a PN. There's no way you can just remove a guild and a whole community of people playing together because it doesn't seem fair from your perspective. You do understand that many player nation members don't even login anymore due to...
  11. Burlin

Just make your own PN's :omegalul: Maybe that way there will be decent PvP on the server :^]
  12. Burlin

Kraken Ink Sac

Where is the no change option?
  13. Burlin

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN: Burlin Guild name: macros are BANNABLE Description: a warning to all players.
  14. Burlin

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN:Burlin
  15. Burlin

Petition to let Pirates able to siege

I don’t agree with pirates being able to siege since that change doesn’t come until pirate faction gets reformed and it is based off ‘activity’ is I think how it is worded on the new patch. And since it doesn’t make any sense allowing pirates to siege because not only would that be a pain to...
Back