Recent content by Cinders

1. Cinders

Item Stacking Changes. Part 6

Princes Crate 42076 1,000 -> 10,000 Ancestral Crate 43177 1,000 -> 10,000 Queen's Crate 42077 1,000 -> 10,000 Prince's Coinpurse 35461 1,000 -> 10,000 Queen's Coinpurse 40928 1,000 -> 10,000
  2. Cinders

ArcheRage 5.0 (development-release info)

I don't think that this change is incredibly well-communicated or fair. What happens to all the people that spent their time farming these T1s? There was no reason to make this change. Any way we can have that reverted back to how live had it?
  3. Cinders

Guild formation confirmation

Hey y’all. I rarely post on these forums, but I have to say that the blatant favoritism sjinderson is holding for Joey/PN is ridiculous. Claiming that a blatant abuse/exploit that PN1 was using was “working as intended” and then claiming that a mechanic that actually works as intended (flipping...
  4. Cinders

[Poll] Increase Infamy: Yes/No/Maybe

It's like people don't read above...
  5. Cinders

You act like all green pirates do is kill other greens. That isn't the case at all. They kill reds, pirates, and PN too. If you like carebearing, do it in safe zones. No need for infamy to change because you can't defend yourself in a PVP zone.
  6. Cinders

I just wanted to say that there is no "maybe" option even though the title has a "maybe." :P In all seriousness, thank you for taking the time to listen to all of us, Sparkles. We appreciate getting to have a discussion in the first place.
  7. Cinders

Infamy changes?

Also, a major game update like this one surely deserves being in the patch notes or server update announcements. No one should have to find out this way...
  8. Cinders

Infamy changes?

Your logic is a little flawed here. If the game was designed to have green piracy and an infamy system, that is an intended mechanic. It's designed to be that way so players can play however they want. It's people like you that freak out over how others want to play the game that skews things...
Back