Recent content by Deavana

1. Deavana

[Forum Event] Fashion Week

Where's more vids? How to vote properly when I am only seeing I'd for choi....did other opponents get assassinated? o_O
  2. Deavana

[Forum Event] Fashion Week - category "The Prettiest"

Maybe I am missing something or in wrong thread. Am I only seeing videos made by, Kaliyah, she and choi. My votes feel confused
  3. Deavana

O well I should have voted for myself then dammit :p but srsly ok off to vote some more rawwwwr
  4. Deavana

So now that males are seperated we need loli types to be seperate group as well :D:confused: Edit: Question Am I allowed to vote 1x female pretty 1x male pretty 1x ugly It appears as if I can vote in each category, it also appear that I can vote for myself? I have not...
  5. Deavana

O.o I will not try but it looks like one can vote for their own character?
  6. Deavana

IGN: Deavana hope i did this right!
  7. Deavana

account suspended after ?server? Attack.? Help.

Just read a forum post where you told the person to respond via their ticket instead of forum. Sorry in advance.
  8. Deavana

account suspended after ?server? Attack.? Help.

Yesterday I got kicked out of the game, on discord people said that server was being hacked or something. By the time there was post about server being back up I had tried to repair unsuccessfully. I cannot even get past the loading screens poem, it freezes at "but the demon queen, her throne a...
  9. Deavana

ArcheRage Poems - Thanksgiving Style!

So um here's a I give thanks to cat poem. I cannot poem good sorry. But I love cat and cat loves turkey, seasoned roasted turkey. The winds icy caress visible upon this kitty's face, airplane ears with dark subtle glares, paws rest on warm fluffy tail. Fiercely staring towards the doors...
  10. Deavana

Kitteeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kitteeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  11. Deavana

[Game event] Pawesome Festival

I've been having a hard time locating a post of a picture of the Hermit's Heart costume. Any pics? Thank you.
  12. Deavana

AH Broken ?

Ah broke as well as merchants? I can't buy anything from livestock merchant.
  13. Deavana

Server down

Phew almost thought I'd have to wash my dishes or something.
Back