Recent content by Dissonance

1. D

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

for someone who claims to be looking out for his “guild” IHG you sure are very quiet and unbothered by the fact that the times suggested doesn’t work for the Asian/Chinese player base 😂😂
  2. D

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

West and east can finally sit at a campfire while downing kraken passing down marshmallows and singing kumbaya lmao
  3. D

You forgot the eyebrows. 🤪🤪 Pikachu has eyebrows
  4. D

I’m so happy that sjinderson complete threw away Chinese playerbase’s opinions and practically called them alt lmao the disrespect
  5. D

lmao, can you tell us how you deemed votes “inactive” so someone who’s been playing for 1-2 years never made a forum account and is active gets his/her vote nulled? Because “new member” tag on forum? them BD mechanics lessons going to pay off now 🤪
  6. D

why are you speaking for IHG? They seemed to have voted. If we want to know what time they want i would say ask them not someone who doesn’t even live same time zone as them habibi
  7. D

Kinda like how levi is up 24/7 but stays down until we decide to down it 🤪
  8. D

Find sparkle’s initial post before offering the 3 options. It’s in there somewhere
  9. D

i stopped reading after the first paragraph. Changing boss times are not a problem, sparkle suggested changing WEEKEND boss times to an earlier time to try and accommodate everyone, what did you guys say? NO WE WANT ALL BOSS TIMES CHANGED. When sparkle’s main objective is to not take ALL bosses...
  10. D

i personally said I’m okay with the boss times being moved on the weekend as majority of the pop is off work for those days and would have a bug turn out and pvp but nah y’all wanna move it on a Tuesday and be uncontested lmao
  11. D

Can’t wait for the admins to cater to the casuals so i can finally leave 🤪
  12. D

So you’re saying, by moving those bosses at an earlier time on a “weekday” you are giving them free boss drops? Is that what it’s come down to? I’m not opposed to changing boss times but doing it on a “WEEKDAY” is just lazy. You want to promote pvp and activity do it on the weekend. Having it on...
  13. D

weekend boss timers change doesn’t work for east/west Because their objective is to ensure boss timers are changed across the board so pirates couldn’t come contest and east/west can hold hands and take turns downing world bosses. That is the main point of this thread no matter how much...
  14. D

Lmao i lmaoooo I’m actually 61 close to retirement age but thanks for the compliment. 🤪🤪🤪 when i get mad my browz form a frown 🤪
Back