Recent content by Drunkenhero

1. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

Get the Eternal World dive helmet. It has a lighting effect. https://wiki.archerage.to/na-en/db/items/27786
  2. Drunkenhero

[West] <Disorderly Conduct>

BIG PEEN EGIRL SLAYER SINGLE MOM LOVER BACK IN ACTION. @Previsible GET THOSE BIG JAMBAS OVER HERE. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
  3. Drunkenhero

[Gifts Exchange Event] Secret Santa

Drunkenhero Merry Christmas to all and let peace rule the day.
  4. Drunkenhero

Back playing, those that played with and had fun hanging in the past are welcome to rejoin. Chill and economic play only.
  5. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

This would be a negative, similar to how Gilda dust worked. At flat 100g average x2 Gilda just for packs alone it would be imbalanced and inflate the current prices for Gilda designs. Beyond packs or scaling to get the design you want faster kind of a no Imo. This would inflate the low-end items...
  6. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

Can the AFK buff be set to -100% healing reduction so people that afk in raids will just die? Can it also be set to ignore Halcy invite?
  7. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

Certain buffs are shutdown or turned off or not used when Guild XP gain is low. There really are not many ways to make it less annoying. Thank you for offering, I have done the mix of just about everything and that is why I said I have juggled it for ages. It is not a fun item in a videogame...
  8. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

If you had 50 members you would run 22-24k a week. Trust me you lose coherence the more people you add. Yes, and that is not the point of the message. There have been times buff portions have been shut down. This should not be so expensive you have to do that at peak player count. You can do...
  9. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

Improvements to Guild Functions and Improvements At this time, it requires 20,000 Guild XP to purchase the required items to then make 4 individual tokens to buy the rewards for 7 days. Thats 25 tokens. The dropdown requires you to move the window up, select 20, buy and then purchase 5. Could...
  10. Drunkenhero

Recruitment is open when space is available. 10k+ gs ancestral level 37+. Though I make exceptions for new players wanting to have some fun.
  11. Drunkenhero

[Game Event] Rock'n'Scroll

Very fun event, good work!
  12. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

Suggestion: Battle Clipper is finally a perfect sized small scale ship that could have multiple uses. Would it be possible to unlock the 4 slots for cannons and allow trade pack storage to be added? Thanks for reading.
  13. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

Add Total Upgrade Ticket to the Marketplace. Missing from game as far as I can tell running to all merchants, shops and mirage outlets.
  14. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

Suggestion: Option added to mass production of Experia plant creation. Option being x10 or x50. As I am making thousands a week and the time per 999 completing is long.
  15. Drunkenhero

Suggestions

Hey man, just delete all the stuff. I am neither being rude or grasping at anything. There is no need to be harsh, I even stated it's cool I'll test it out on my own. If I'm wrong, then I would be wrong. No need for the rest of it. Thanks and have a great day. Just delete it all. Rather not see...
Back