Recent content by evilboy199

1. evilboy199

Land Hackers

you can always send the video in the tickets just upload to youtube and send a link in the ticket section they will investigate
  2. evilboy199

Royal Seeds?

would you like to buy throwing rocks from me for 2g each you can throw them at ppl
  3. evilboy199

Account blocked after 3.0

You both need to submit a ticket log in on the main page and go to account panel if you didnt do anything you will get sorted out.
  4. evilboy199

Aqua Farming

I reckon it fine the way it is and the AR team can concentrate on more important things
  5. evilboy199

WTT squirrel for hello kitty

if you are giving 8k plus squirrel glider im sure ppl will trade
  6. evilboy199

lucky points and regrade prices.

I will buy all your lucky sunpoints for 700g
  7. evilboy199

queens

omg thank you so much for this change
  8. evilboy199

New player, How to do you guys level up?

ok wasnt aware of this change will try it out on a fresh toon
  9. evilboy199

New player, How to do you guys level up?

considering you cant mine until lvl 52 you should bait fish from 45 to 52 or just bait fish from whenever you can afford worms
  10. evilboy199

Question credits

You go to account panel donate
  11. evilboy199

ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

it cost around 600 tax to place 1x 28x28 3x P2W Gazebos 3x Gazebos 2x 16x16 scarecrows
  12. evilboy199

Technical server restart 7 am 4/7

considering how cheap it was i doubt they are reducing the price
  13. evilboy199

[Game Event] Golden Ruins Defense

pvp was fun the amount of tokens needed is a bit much especially considering how this event is supposed to make up for what you took away with the queen purses, if the event is run once a week for 3 hours i should be getting a few sun points or moon-points plus dust and what not per token or...
  14. evilboy199

Maybe you should and I'll be very happy for my EU comrades finaly being comfortable I'm not sure why you want me to cry when I'm just concerned about your comfort :)
  15. evilboy199

yes exactly or eu can go and play on eu servers where they would be more comfortable
Back