Recent content by Garrer

1. G

Conntent for all

the player nation can be happy with there gold and the pve people be happy that they can do it
  2. G

Conntent for all

why not? PVE is quite micro unlike the PVP event why should someone who makes the pve not even be allowed to do a kraken why should not he be allowed to collect the items this is not about the kraken inc other option: Kraken spawn in a dungeon for the items where you can go in with ure raid...
  3. G

Conntent for all

that's not quite true i've been there with a group several times and we have no chance anymore, it's not a pvp event anymore or what a slaughter event for the PN and why should not pve people get the opportunity to make these bosses? what you wrote there I assume that you are from the PN and...
  4. G

Conntent for all

Hi, I've spent a lot of time thinking about how we as a Haranya nation can keep up with the Player Nation and sometimes reject the bosses like Kraken Red Dragon or others who also need the things that could frustrate me if no Player Nation has anything to do with them. So my idea that anyone...
  5. G

Technical server restart at 7 am 12/20!

ich cant finish iola and arcan quest on titan or 1 day earlyer becouse of server was down thats the second time that i cant do titan becouse of server problems will there be compensation for this? im from eu and cant do titan on 4 aclock at night
Back